Page 701 of 719 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    When I'm not dying from the flu, hopefully I can get something out for part 5....though I will say this Cleric.

Sakin may have just doomed the universe in a way he didn't intends...hehehe
    Oh, if you’re thinking of the Voidlings……….ehh.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat's new look

samurai look mixed with a space cop look. Blindfold replaces goggles, doubles as a scarf, and ties into her off-screen training. Many more spots on her body due to accelerated aging from using Unleashed potential twice. Biologically she is 40.6 years old due to the accelerated aging, and chronologically near 30 years old.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

OK, I think with the terms reached with the wholesome Kaiju family, but for the exception of a few sidestory posts I may or may not finish - how important is Zaofan's indignance with pro-wrestling, really? - I think I can finally get around to some Part IV housekeeping.

Lore and Setting related:

The Big Ghetti Star, Stargates

Earth as a Spacefaring Civilization

The Earth Defense Force (EDF)

Sidequests (in Chronological Order by Section)

Survival of the Fittest

Every Star in the Sky is an Enemy

All the Lights in the Sky are Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I might be willing to change it up if we retcon it to where Cleos did not murder her (Lampton did or someone else).

Was never a fan if her doing it since it’s anathema to her character.
    Lampton killing her works fine. So long as she's dead, lol.

So very close now.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Lampton killing her works fine. So long as she's dead, lol.

So very close now.
    Very well than.

We will alter it to Cleos trained her for a bit, than Lampton took back over and struck her down for (insert reason here).

Cleos finding her/helping her somewhat after could be doable if needed.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Very well than.

We will alter it to Cleos trained her for a bit, than Lampton took back over and struck her down for (insert reason here).

Cleos finding her/helping her somewhat after could be doable if needed.
    With the barriers broken down, Inanna should be able to leave once she's ready. Might not stay alive once it's all fixed (if it ever is), but her ability to freely travel between both sides while alive sort of helps her out for Chapter 5.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    With the barriers broken down, Inanna should be able to leave once she's ready. Might not stay alive once it's all fixed (if it ever is), but her ability to freely travel between both sides while alive sort of helps her out for Chapter 5.
    I suppose. She can IT.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

With that Ilargi Training is over and done with. To catalog, the following is where everyone is after the last training session:
    • SSJ3
      • Sarada
      • Parsley
      • Tasure
      • Totoma
      • E Bekon
    • SSJ2
      • Pinach
      • Rutaba
      • Avoca
      • Lantro
    • SSJ
      • Seri
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 09-21-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

For Cleric

Bullick voice: Kevin Clash ( 90s TMNT 1 and 2 Master Splitter)
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

...cleric, your PM box is full again, lol.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ...cleric, your PM box is full again, lol.
    Plenty of room now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Cleric Pm you stuff on Praxat's home world Qaceria's defeneses.
    My Forum check it out

...times like this I really miss our boy Cyke

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    On Ameprior, Praxat is at the communication station she built for the planet and is reading what's on its monitor. ( Let's see here this message will arrive in 1,000 years. F#$K me! Of course, I should have expected this) Praxat thought.

( This planet is basically in the middle of nowhere with no alliances to anyone,) Praxat thought. Praxat then sends a message to Earth." Jinzi, if you can hear this, I'm not a hacker. This is Praxat," Praxat said.

" I want to how is the situation on Earth, and can you contact my Qaceria's prime minister, my mother, Uraxat. I'm worried about Qaceria. I'm on a planet called Ameprior. The planet is in unknown space," Praxat said.

( I work hard to build this communication network for this planet. I made sure it was powerful enough to send messages to planets far beyond its solar system. Using Luue radiation waves as a means to transmitted the signals," Praxat thought.

( Due to the speed, I had calculated for Luue Radiation waves while working on the communication network for Ameprior. I hope Jizi is able to receive my message and soon,) Praxat thought.
    Strange how upon realizing the message would take 1000 years to transverse the distance, Praxat's first reaction is to send a message the other way, which would also take 1000 years, but I guess wouldn't because she's the one doing it, right?

Even though the signal was received, which is how she knows a message is on the way. Which is how she knew she could contact Jinzi, who has received this message. And Ochazuke used the folding space technology to shorten the distance the transmission waves would have to travel.

And the fact that he contacted members of the Guardian Network, who he's spent the timeskip meeting in person to put their resources together, which is how we know where Sakin is right now, and Althena was explicitly included in my post, if that wasn't enough for you.

You know, you can participate in the game without trying to make other people look stupid so your characters can look good.
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-26-2021 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Strange how upon realizing the message would take 1000 years to transverse the distance, Praxat's first reaction is to send a message the other way, which would also take 1000 years, but I guess wouldn't because she's the one doing it, right?

Even though the signal was received, which is how she knows a message is on the way. Which is how she knew she could contact Jinzi, who has received this message. And Ochazuke used the folding space technology to shorten the distance the transmission waves would have to travel.

And the fact that he contacted members of the Guardian Network, who he's spent the timeskip meeting in person to put their resources together, which is how we know where Sakin is right now, and Althena was explicitly included in my post, if that wasn't enough for you.

You know, you can participate in the game without trying to make other people look stupid so your characters can look good.
    Thanks for the input , I clearly didn't think this all the way through . I edit my post
    My Forum check it out