Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
I have simply stated in discussion what has been stated in lore ever since Asha'rah started getting her memories back. And I feel safe doing so because I know Cleric isn't going to let Asha'rah just monster over everybody (nor would I want that to happen, it'd take a lot of fun out of the game. I don't play these forum RPGs to solo the boss). But I've gone way beyond telegraphing what Asha'rah was like before her fall and have had her unlocking memories and power since the beginning of the game. So I don't see what the surprise would be that'd she'd have a similar end-game.
If Cleric had a problem with Asha'rah, he would have made it clear before the game even started. I agree with Falcon, Asha'rah has to be true to herself just as Sarada has to be true to being a Sayian and Isthar has to be true to being an Oni and Meagan is true to being Chromakai.

I knew this was coming right from the beginning, but I'm fine with seeing where it leads.

If anyone else feels the need to make their character more powerful, then be creative and find a way to do it.

Each of us should focus on our own character's developments and let Cleric worry about the rest. Cleric can and would shut down any character he wanted to easily enough. More so than in previous RPGs, in this game we all have a unique role to play. Character development is more important than how much power each of us has in relation to each other.