Page 25 of 719 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Nope, its much MUCH worse....

....perhaps I should hurry up and post Etrinas updated post-timeskip bio.
    And at the very least PM me about what went down. Since it's really rather important.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    And at the very least PM me about what went down. Since it's really rather important.
    Ya, defiantly want to figure that out with ya. Either finish it up in some way or just give you the low down

Meagan has something to ask Nunlil, if she can find her.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Added some more techniques for Parsley as I slowly get her up to 15. These four she learned from observing the Tournament fighters. I figure since she's a prodigy, it wouldn't take much for her to emulate a technique after seeing it a few times or experiencing it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Added some more techniques for Parsley as I slowly get her up to 15. These four she learned from observing the Tournament fighters. I figure since she's a prodigy, it wouldn't take much for her to emulate a technique after seeing it a few times or experiencing it.
    Hey did she learn anything after three months of getting her ass beat ?

:P
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hey did she learn anything after three months of getting her ass beat ?

:P
    Yes actually. It's how she learned the Hitozaru form. She just hasn't felt comfortable using it yet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yes actually. It's how she learned the Hitozaru form. She just hasn't felt comfortable using it yet.
    Won't stop her from caching Ishtar's hands.

Arx Inosaan

Won't stop her from caching Ishtar's hands.
    She's got ways of dealing with the likes of Ishtar.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She's got ways of dealing with the likes of Ishtar.
    Better be good, thanks to the twins, Parsley's Ki nullification/suppression won't work as well as she'd hope it would.

Arx Inosaan

Better be good, thanks to the twins, Parsley's Ki nullification/suppression won't work as well as she'd hope it would.
    The twins?

Ten
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The twins?

Ten
    Asvins. "Twin spirits of spiritual disobedience."

Basically the passive that hasn't been addressed much (cuz GM Fiat), but makes her highly resistant to physical/mental alterations, including the manipulation of her Ki (including beneficial effects/healing). At Current you (Parsley) needs at least 52K PL (without Aka Manah), to 78K PL (w/Aka Manah) to begin overpowering it.

Which means she'd need to use Hitozaru. Oorzaru form is too slow.

Arx Inosaan

Asvins. "Twin spirits of spiritual disobedience."

Basically the passive that hasn't been addressed much (cuz GM Fiat), but makes her highly resistant to physical/mental alterations, including the manipulation of her Ki (including beneficial effects/healing). At Current you (Parsley) needs at least 52K PL (without Aka Manah), to 78K PL (w/Aka Manah) to begin overpowering it.

Which means she'd need to use Hitozaru. Oorzaru form is too slow.
    Prodigy's Talent makes up for that. In a sparring match, she'd need to jump to times three (84K) right from the beginning just to keep from being overwhelmed. It only lasts a few posts, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Prodigy's Talent makes up for that. In a sparring match, she'd need to jump to times three (84K) right from the beginning just to keep from being overwhelmed. It only lasts a few posts, though.
    At that point she wouldn't much need to worry about Ki nullification, she'd just beat the hell out of an non-Aeshma/SwordGod Ishtar.

Arx Inosaan

At that point she wouldn't much need to worry about Ki nullification, she'd just beat the hell out of an non-Aeshma/SwordGod Ishtar.
    But where's the fun in that?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Nope, its much MUCH worse....

....perhaps I should hurry up and post Etrinas updated post-timeskip bio.
    Huh, this could be interesting. Guess we shall find out soon.

I'll try to get some posts up tonight for you and the other conversational threads. Can't let Jinzi snipe Ocha's momentum here.

EDIT: ...try as I might, the momentum dun been sniped :/ probably shoud've slept on that reply, but eh, it is what it is, and I hope I was not reaching too far. If this flow of actions is disagreeable, I'll edit it.
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-21-2018 at 02:54 AM.