Page 574 of 719 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Need some information on the Prometheans. Also hm ... suppose it's fair to ask if Ishtar knows about any of the species that comprise the current list of targ- I mean Guardians in the network.
    Most are small fry, but she knows the bigger ones for sure. Kitsuna, Namek, Vocado, Earth, Chroma, Hyperion, Amonra.

She also knows of three more. The Florian Race, the Darkling Race, and the Konatsian Race.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 09-22-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Are Saibamen the same as they are in canon, or does Universe 15's have a twist to them?

Nothing planned with them, just curious on their exemption so far.
    Both, and both are illegal.

There are, illegal wise, bog standard Saibamen planted warriors on the Black Market for sale.

There are other ones, crossed with bio-organic works, to alter them for fighting in different places, also available (generally called Bio-Warriors instead).
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I don't know what to ask. Anything interesting to know about Guardians? Anything that hasn't been touched on yet?
    Not all are the same. Some interfere or help regularly, some have a seat in politics, and some are entirely aloof and more watchers than helpers. Some are mages, psychics, ki warriors, or a mixture of all three. The only through line is Creational Energy.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

So, cleric, what sort of racial abilities/qualities (like zenkai) do these other races, like the Kitani, Prometheans, and et al have?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Not all are the same. Some interfere or help regularly, some have a seat in politics, and some are entirely aloof and more watchers than helpers. Some are mages, psychics, ki warriors, or a mixture of all three. The only through line is Creational Energy.
    That's how I see it as well. Thanks.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So, cleric, what sort of racial abilities/qualities (like zenkai) do these other races, like the Kitani, Prometheans, and et al have?
    The Prometheans don’t have one, just their giant forms (which are like Oozaru forms). Otherwise they are human like except their forms can be done at will, no outside source needed to trigger it AND they have control.

The Kitani legendary One-Tail is likened to a Super-Saiyan. There is also supposedly a Kyuubi (monstrous form) they can obtain but it’s not known how.

Florian’s are purely plant based, coming from one massive genus loci on their home planet (you saw one in Incenio’s tournament). Individual Florian’s are hard to kill, so long as there is plant growth within a thousand miles they can regenerate from it (a lot like Swamp Thing). They also have Natural Magic’s and nature speak as racial abilities. A Spirit Bomb from one of them would be near instant in being gathered.

The species on Amonra are heavily Egyptian themed, and have several abilities tied to that, though they also have something like a saiyan Zenkai boost called a Heka Flow, wherein when they heal someone else, they get a boost in energy, so most healers on Amonra have the high power levels.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Egyptian-based ?

Oh my, the Khosians aren't alone. Of course the Khosians are dead.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

There is also supposedly a Kyuubi (monstrous form) they can obtain but it’s not known how.

Hastur: Hey kid, wanna make a deal.

The Prometheans don’t have one, just their giant forms (which are like Oozaru forms). Otherwise they are human like except their forms can be done at will, no outside source needed to trigger it AND they have control.

The Kitani legendary One-Tail is likened to a Super-Saiyan. There is also supposedly a Kyuubi (monstrous form) they can obtain but it’s not known how.

Florian’s are purely plant based, coming from one massive genus loci on their home planet (you saw one in Incenio’s tournament). Individual Florian’s are hard to kill, so long as there is plant growth within a thousand miles they can regenerate from it (a lot like Swamp Thing). They also have Natural Magic’s and nature speak as racial abilities. A Spirit Bomb from one of them would be near instant in being gathered.

The species on Amonra are heavily Egyptian themed, and have several abilities tied to that, though they also have something like a saiyan Zenkai boost called a Heka Flow, wherein when they heal someone else, they get a boost in energy, so most healers on Amonra have the high power levels.
    Oh, neat. I especialy like the Heka flow, which is definitely a neat twist on the zenkai power archetype.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Hastur: Hey kid, wanna make a deal.
    .........?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

.........?
    That's Kyubey from Madoka

Similar pronunciation and spelling to Kyuubi from Naruto
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

.........?
    Gets his kicks out of watching magical girls suffer.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Did you get my PM, Cleric?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well for my part I'll ask again, what do the bracers and circlet Ochazuke found do, exactly?

In regards to the wider campaign...well feel free to confirm or deny, but it's almost as if you're attempting to give us a reason to go back to space. As if there's a central something out there we gotta chase in the greater plot.

About six more of them, one supposes.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well for my part I'll ask again, what do the bracers and circlet Ochazuke found do, exactly?

In regards to the wider campaign...well feel free to confirm or deny, but it's almost as if you're attempting to give us a reason to go back to space. As if there's a central something out there we gotta chase in the greater plot.

About six more of them, one supposes.
    Not quite.

You have less than six to find.

The circlet and bracers boost the specific techniques associated with them. Wolf’s Prowl to x5 and Bear’s Strength to x5 when worn by a practitioner of Zxo’ro’s teachings. The strain is more on the body until better mastered, but still.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM