Page 480 of 719 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    But.... THOSE SNACKS WERE PERSONALLY CHOSEN BY HELD
    He has good taste.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He has good taste.
    Is that okay, though? I wanted to run it by you just in case.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Is that okay, though? I wanted to run it by you just in case.
    All good with me, amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    All good with me, amigo.
    Awesome, thanks. Oh, and Held will be receiving his payment for saving Sarada soon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Awesome, thanks. Oh, and Held will be receiving his payment for saving Sarada soon.
    Make sure it's delivered by a man.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

ALT 3 Zykona

status : incarcerate at an psychiatric ward after being arrest by the Galaxy Police .

condition: Delusional disorder ( megalomania) , PTSD , and Psychopathy .

arrested for: unethical methods, several accounts of accessory to murder , falsely claiming to be a Guardian.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-15-2019 at 07:12 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Huh, so that's what it feels like to have your character not really fight but still play an integral role in the plot.

The Differences between male and female Replitas . it's quite easy to tell a male Replita from a female one just by looking at their physical features. Both male and females are on average the same height as each other , even the same size and muscle mass as each other. However only males have dorsal fins , horns , spikes and crests .

Replitas are brighter shades in color with very thick tails , and Female Replitas are dull shades in color with thinner tails. Male Replitas have visible bulges at the base of their tails . These bulges are from a organs called a hemipenes . Male Replitas carry these organs with the base of their tales inverted and then everted when ever they what to mate with a female Replita.

The Hemipenes of Replitas have hooks and spines to ensure longer mating. Since these hooks and spines are painful to the female the female will bite and scratch at the male during mating.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-23-2019 at 09:15 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Nature of the Majin

(Excerpt from Expiali's Guide to Summoning 764 Edition)

Chaos permeates throughout every fabric of the universe. This is a constant. But does this chaos have a consciousness? Or can the exuberant violence and malevolence inherent in such chaos be shaped an extracted into something vaguely resembling sentience?

That is what wizards, summoners, and sorcerers hope to find out when Majins were first brought forth into the plane of existence. Little is known about the first one brought into the mortal plane, but academics researching the matter have a theory that the First had wrought so much havoc, it completely wiped out the civilization of it's summoner. It's whereabouts are unknown. The hope is that it's summoner was able to reseal it before it could truly find a place to call home in the galaxy.

But, what are Majins exactly? They have a clear connection to the realm of the mystical, with some able to shape the natural objects into food, drink or even other substances if their imaginations are up to it, yet many are highly susceptible to being affected by it as well. Perhaps even chaos is meant to have it's limits.

Certain Majins, like the mighty dragons, are even gifted with the ability to grant wishes. The reliability of these wish granting Majins...depended on their temperament. Most Majin are inherently malicious and their intellect is often little more than animal instinct and childlike impulse. The Wish-Granters think on a higher mental plane than most Majin birthed into this world, but most retain their malicious tendencies, often not quite granting wishes to specification with varying levels of negative results. Sometimes, it is to teach the greedy a lesson, though most simply do so out of their own amusement.

Not only is it rare to find a wish-granting Majin with benevolent intent, but kind-hearted Majin in general are a rarity to find. Partly due to there only currently being a scant few Majin in the known universe, to the relief of the general populace...and partly due to that simply not being their natural state. Majin are able to change to potentially change their disposition or even intellect with a process known as absorption.

Through absorption, a Majin will gain various traits of their victim. These traits seem to be at random. Sometimes, it simply transfers abilities and fighting style. Other times, it can raise a Majin's intellect, or even greatly affect their personality, ever so slightly. The extent of which as well seems to be at random.

It is often difficult to discuss the full extent of a Majin's capabilities, because the unless there are magical limits imposed upon one, their power is completely dependent on their own personalities. If a Majin believe itself to be weak, it will never grow strong. If a Majin thinks itself a warrior or a destroyer, than it will develop the usage of offensive magic or ki. Majin reproduction is possible but completely dependent on what the Majin thinks reproduction is like. Some simply form their own idea, while others observe what other cultures do and choose what they like to do accordingly.

If a Majin truly loses control, letting it's scattered, chaotic thought process overloading with intense negative feelings such as anger, it is possible that aspects of themselves will split apart, forming into an entirely different yet still the same Majin. These split Majin will undoubtedly recognize the other as their complete opposite and try to immediately murder eachother. In fact, this is the result of chance meetings between most Majin. Expect a great loss of life should this ever occur.

In short, summoning Majin has brought naught but misery, chaos, and pain and the summoner should be careful not to let these charges wander the universe for long, lest they prove capable of learning new ways to inflict havoc...or better yet DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SUMMON THEM AT ALL!

Cleric, will you be in control of when Parsley goes SSJ?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Updated Killrog's Bio to put that he's a Hybrid. Updated the color of his scales to be dark green, pink, white and dark purple.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Cleric, will you be in control of when Parsley goes SSJ?
    For a bit, yes, until she gets proper control training.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alright, sounds good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I'll assume it's the same with Toto.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

the size of a Toadian's spots is a standard sign of beauty among their race . the smaller the better. dainty spots are admire by most Toadians , while big spots are ridicule by most.
    My Forum check it out