Page 95 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 10777

I update the Toadian Biology post and right now I have the max length that Toadians can extend their tongues to at near 50 feet. this means currently that Praxat's tongue is nearly 9.1 times the length of her body.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Placeholder to be filled over time.

Name: C҉̵̛́t̛͘͢͏ḩ̴̢̀͟y̴̵̡̕l̀҉̴l̕͜͡͡a̢͠͏

Race/Species: Unknown

Appearance:

Power Level: Beyond your comprehension

Style: Indescribably

Techniques:

Items:

Special: Has two penises.

History:

Other:
    Fixed it for you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I update the Toadian Biology post and right now I have the max length that Toadians can extend their tongues to at near 50 feet. this means currently that Praxat's tongue is nearly 9.1 times the length of her body.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    a really long pink fleshly thing which is Praxat's tongue writes something in the ground in front of Megan and the others which reads so I guess this bunker is safe for now. we did a good job. please no one use my tongue as a jump rope. I'm still inside the bunker ,but my tongue is long enough , flexible enough and malleable enough that I could attack those things outside with it , without myself actually being outside of the bunker .

OT: I have it that Praxat's species the Toadians can extend their tongues to near 50 feet at max at the moment.
    Why didn't she just use the giant Mech she built to do the fighting? Using her tongue seems inefficient, and painful.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Why didn't she just use the giant Mech she built to do the fighting? Using her tongue seems inefficient, and painful.
    not really since her species tongue are the most durable , strongest and fastest parts of their body. their tongues are highly resisted against impacts (concussive force ) . their tongues have good electric conductivity and good thermal insulation. which is way Praxat can send a surge of electricity though her tongue with out her tongue burn to a crisp in the first place.

this also allows her to set her tongue on fire without worry about it get burnt. her tongue naturally hits with more force than the rest of her body despite being ultra soft. she's capable of fling her tongue out fast enough to cause a sonic boom. which means she can fling it faster than the speed of sound . when she uses her tongue to attack it would have effect of similar get punch by Luffy in One Piece. getting hit by her tongue is like getting hit by a bullwhip expect it hurts a lot worse.

scenes of her using her tongue was to showcase how strong, fast durable , Flexible and malleable it is. it to show despite it being ultra soft that it can hit with a lot of force. there's reason why 4 of her techniques use her tongue. Tongue spin, Tongue slam, Tongue electrocution, and Energy tongue barrage.

note: this is pretty much would it would be like if someone who doesn't have enough force to get past Praxat tongue's natural shock absorb were to punch Praxat tongue repeatedly .

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-24-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada wants to confirm how strong the GoD was, then sees how badly hurt her girlfriend is. Her priorities are as straight as an arrow.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat does have minor cuts on her tongue after fighting the worms. her tongue absorbs shock but it doesn't nullified it. mean that there's limit of how much concessive force her tongue can absorb. also Praxat's tongue loses concussive force the more it extends. this is due to her tongue losing momentum when it goes past a certain length. there is a optimal range in which her tongue becomes the most effective.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-24-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Since Bruce is doing it:

The average Chromakai Hearing range is between 100 Hz to 150 kHz.

Humans hearing is 20 Hz to 20 kHz

Bats hearing is around 15 kHz to 90 kHz, though it can go as high as 200 kHz depending on species.

Dolphins hearing range is between 150 Hz to 150 kHz
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    If I could do the way I wrote Held for this story over, I would have just had him make a sandwich, while his crack team of Holy Murderers killed a GoD.

I mean, Held didn't have to do anything, and the poor boss got...What, five moves before being two shotted?

I'm glad Falcon had Asha'Rah go BIG GOLD, cause it shows how real the disrespect was.

I legit need to think on how Held is rolling with this.
    I think Ochazuke is the MVP who made that fight as short as it was. Asha'rah just got to do the flashy finisher.

Going kaiju-sized was definitely a disrespect move against the twenty-foot god though.

Since Bruce is doing it:

Bats hearing is around 15 kHz to 90 kHz, though it can go as high as 200 kHz depending on species.

by the way Tami yes using Praxat using her mech to attack the worms from long range would have actually been more effective than using her tongue . since her tongue loses momentum when it extends past 25 feet. to compensate for this Praxat use a weapon on my mech to engulf her Tongue in flames . most of the damage she did to the worms she was attacking with her tongue would be from the fire that was engulf her tongue.

yes engulf her tongue on fire is highly dangerous since the fire could spread but lucky it was a control fire. as for her species hearing range well the average Toadian's hearing isn't as good as a humans at hearing high frequency sounds . since their hearing ranges from 100 Hz to 10 Khz. so Toadians can hear lower frequencies then humans but not higher ones.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I think Ochazuke is the MVP who made that fight as short as it was. Asha'rah just got to do the flashy finisher.

Going kaiju-sized was definitely a disrespect move against the twenty-foot god though.
    Not Jack or Ishtar, who bought time for it to happen, hmm ?

I see how it is.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Since Bruce is doing it:

That's impressive, but Zaofan can generate 500 Mega-Hurts of pain when he sings in the shower.

...I'm banned from the game now, aren't I?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

I see how it is.
    I feel like a jackass, because I never mention Jack.

/Mostly/ because I burned the original team in my head who jumped into the truck, and I didn't see Jack actually listed at the time, and my mind refuses to obey 'facts' like 'Jack obviously attacking hammer in front of Helds eyes'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    That's impressive, but Zaofan can generate 500 Mega-Hurts of pain when he sings in the shower.

...I'm banned from the game now, aren't I?
    Nah you get a pass for cooking so good.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Simple logic won't stop Parsley from judging people verbally.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

I see how it is.
    Umm, errr ahhh....