Page 83 of 719 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 10777

Qacriea creation timeline

1. 50,000,000 ago Qacriea along with the Draco star system and Tadpole Galaxy are form in U15.

2. Mile stone - 2,000,000 years ago the first Newtarian the proto- Newtarian appears years ago the appears on Qacriea in U15.

3. Mile Stone- 1,000,000 years ago the Newtarian race appears on Qacriea in U15

4. Mile Stone - 900,000 years ago Doxal, Qacriea's first Guardian is born the first kingdom on Qacriea appears in U15

5. Mile Stone- 800,000 years ago Newtarians begin to evolved due to rapid changes in environmental conditions on Qacriea in U15 and are on the brink of becoming extinct.

6. Mile Stone- 600,000 years ago the Newtarians that survive the changes in Qacriea's environmental conditions evolved into two separate species the Toadians and the Replitas U15. Doxal is the only Newtarian that remains unchanged.

7 Mile Stone- 500,000 years ago The Toadian Kingdom with a Queen as it's monarch , and a king as the consort to the Queen is form on Qacriea in U15 . at the same time the first Replita tribe are form on Qacriea in U15

8. Mile Stone- 2,000 years ago the first Guardian of Qacriea Doxal passes away and two beings name Zykona and Demjir not native to Qacriea are assign as his replacements in U15. at the same time the Replita tribes are unified into one by Killrog's ancestor.

9 Mile Stone- 1,000 years ago thanks to Zykona's influence the Toadian Kingdom achieves rapid growth in technology. Toadians begin to seek knowledge to be come closer to her.

10 . 60 years ago Killrog and his siblings are born. upon birth Killrog devours his other siblings.

11 25 years ago Praxat and her 19,000 siblings are born.

12 17 years ago Qaztoh and her many, many , many siblings are born to the last King and Queen of the Toadians.

13 16 years go Praxat becomes the Personal Maid of Qaztoh. her job is to prep Qaztoh to take the throne as Queen when the time comes.

14 Milestone- 9 years ago Killrog gather's a massive Replita army and leads attack on the Toadian Kingdom. Killrog himself personally kills all Toadian royal family expect for Qaztoh. who he kept alive for the sole purpose of becoming his queen when was old enough. Killrog enslaves the Toadians and takes over their Kingdom.

15 Mile stone- 8 years ago the Workshop is built

16 mile stone- 5 years ago Praxat goes to earth tells Qaztoh she has to stay behind.

17 Mile stone- 3 years ago Qaztoh leaves Qacriea in a spaceship to escaped having to be Killrog's bride, and because she's scare of the great responsibility of being a Queen regnant.

new mile stone- 30,000 years ago a major Holy war as fought on Qacriea. that end in Seven brave holy knights fight a powerful demon and his elite the Seven Virtues . this war ended when these Seven brave holy knights managed to sealed away the powerful demon and his elite with a magical seal that can only be broken by a person who is pure of heart.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-09-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

If everyone can, give me a basic timeline of your species. How old, milestones, etc....

It will help me fix this time flux we have here.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nah, the first group of Oni would be about her age.

The 'millions' is just what her age was originally. Since she's seen most civilizations from beginning to end.
    Ah, gotcha.

This tangent has me thinking that I should hammer out the Saiyans' lore pre-enslavement.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Humans need not do so as I’m working on that one.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The Saiyans' time line depends on how long it's been since Inda'ren had been kicking around.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oni are also dependent on when the oldest race in U15 was created (First Race ?). The oldest Oni, will have been created around that time, if not before, in preparation for their death.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

There's also the void race that shares ties with Parsic, which in terms of age appears sometime before the creation of the universes(But not before the gods themselves).

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    There's also the void race that shares ties with Parsic, which in terms of age appears sometime before the creation of the universes(But not before the gods themselves).
    In the beginning there was nothing ... and then there was Parsic.

"I'm hungry."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Calling it now.

To become perfect Zeno-Sama, he had to discard of his wickedness, something something, it became Sasheem, explaining why he was so simplistic in the beginning, much like Zeno himself.

Sasheem is the childlike wickedness of Zen's heart, given a solid, malice filed form.
    Hmm, if that were the case things might work out well for Sasheem. He'd know how the little guy thinks...

Zeno: Where are you from?

Sasheem: Universe 15, but that doesn't matter. Make Sasheem it's God of Destruction!

Zeno: ...

Sasheem: ...I'll give ya the coolest game in all the multiverse.

Zeno: 'Kay!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    If everyone can, give me a basic timeline of your species. How old, milestones, etc....

It will help me fix this time flux we have here.
    Near the beginning of the universe like Buu, I'd imagine. I never actually thought about how many other Majin are running around universe 15 though. Is it just Sasheem or do you have more that existed in the lore?

Incredible Member

Oh god. With this talk of timelines, I've come up with something even worse.

I'll PM Cleric in the morning.

Konatsian time line

1. 50,000,000 years ago the Planet Konats is form when U15 is created

2. mile stone - 5,000,000 years ago earlier Konatsians appear on Konats in U15.

3. mile stone - 1,000,000 years ago the first Konatsians kingdoms are form on Konats in U15.

4. mile stone - 900,000 years ago Konatsians become a magic and technology advance race thanks to the discovery of Mako Crystals . all Konatsian Kingdoms merge into one giant empire create the first Konatsian Dynasty the Onanto ( Great) Dynasty

5. mile stone- 899,530 years ago the first Konatsian Dynasty falls as civil war breaks out start the first Konatsian Civil War. ushering in the second Konatsian Dynasty the Haziaro ( Sliver) Dynasty

6. mile stone- 898,976 years ago the second Konatsian Dynasty begins to fall apart bringing about the second Konatsian Civil War usher in the third Konatsian Dynasty the Hygyro ( golden) Dynasty

7 mile stone -898,701 years ago the third Konatsian dynasty starts to fall part bringing about the third Konatsian Civil War ushering in the Fourth Konatsian Dynasty the Zaggarto ( Platinum) Dynasty

8 mile stone - 898,187 years ago the fourth Konatsian dynasty falls as the Fourth Konatsian Civil War breaks out. which ushers in the Fifth Konatsian Dynasty the Kagarrto ( Ruby) Dynasty

9 mile stone - 897,893 years ago the Fifth Konatsian empire falls bringing about the fifth Konatsian Civil war . which users in the sixth Konatsian Dynasty the Valzatio ( Sapphire Dynasty )

10 mile stone - 860,000 years ago the sixth Konatsian Empire starts to fall about which brings about the Konatsian Warring states Period

11 mile stone - 850,000 years ago the warring states period ends which users in the seventh Konatsian Dynasty the Jakkaki ( emerald ) Dynasty.

12 mile stone -849,986 years ago the seventh Konatsian Dynasty doesn't last long before war breaks out which ushers in the three empires period / the Konatsian Eight Hundred Year War

13 mile stone- 849, 186 years ago the northern Konatsian Empire on Konats subjugates the other two Empires putting a end to the long war and ushering in the eighth Konatsian Dynasty the Yakkarato ( Diamond ) Dynasty and and a council of Elders is establish as the governing system.

14 mile stone- 500,000 years ago Konats is invade by tentacle aliens start the first and last Konatsian intergalactic war

15 4,000 years ago Zykona and her Twin Brother Demjir are born on Konats in U15.

16 mile stone - 3,000 years ago Demjir becomes the head commander of the Konatsian forces ,and Zykona attempts to find a peaceful resolution to end the ongoing war.

17 mile stone- 2,000 years seeing their race back into the corner by the tentacle aliens . the Konatsian Elders result in making a mechanical golem and powering it with forbidden as a last resort to combat the tentacle aliens. despite warnings from Sihn. when the Golem is complete it not only ends up annihilate the tentacle alien invaders but also wipe out pretty much all life on Konats including the Konatsians.

before their dying breath the elders Konatsians wrote texts about how they were sorry that they doom their entire race to extinction , and that they should have listen to Sihn warnings. the text along with texts contain records of Konatsian history were place in small pods and sent into space to avoid the destruction of Konats. so these texts would find their way to another races living on other planets. the elders want to make sure other races on other planets avoid making the same mistakes their race did.

thus bring a end to the eighth Konatsian Dynasty. only Zykona and Demjir survive the destruction thanks to Sihn teleport them away at the last moment. the Mechanical Golem also survive the destruction but after Konats' destruction it went into space and became made itself inactive .

present : currently the mechanical Golem known in Konatsian text as the Great Destroyer is still floating somewhere in space in U15 . it's fate is currently unknown, but as long as it's inactive it's not a threat.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-20-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hmm, if that were the case things might work out well for Sasheem. He'd know how the little guy thinks...

Zeno: Where are you from?

Sasheem: Universe 15, but that doesn't matter. Make Sasheem it's God of Destruction!

Zeno: ...

Sasheem: ...I'll give ya the coolest game in all the multiverse.

Zeno: 'Kay!

Near the beginning of the universe like Buu, I'd imagine. I never actually thought about how many other Majin are running around universe 15 though. Is it just Sasheem or do you have more that existed in the lore?
    Pff, Ishtar was created with Hakai. Clearly her 'mother' is playing the long con.

Arx Inosaan

I'm sorry to say this (and I know I should have done this a while ago), but I'm officially dropping out of the RP. I just got... burned out on it, and by now I'm so far behind I doubt I can get back in, and the storylines I'd been involved in with other characters were left behind. Add into this that I'm busy almost every day during prime RPing time without a way to get involved, meaning that I can't really RP for the fights.

And since I did say I'd tell you if I dropped out of the RP, this is is me doing just that. So... yeah, sorry Cleric.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pff, Ishtar was created with Hakai. Clearly her 'mother' is playing the long con.
    Created with destruction?!

.....this blood feud will get more intense than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I'm sorry to say this (and I know I should have done this a while ago), but I'm officially dropping out of the RP. I just got... burned out on it, and by now I'm so far behind I doubt I can get back in, and the storylines I'd been involved in with other characters were left behind. Add into this that I'm busy almost every day during prime RPing time without a way to get involved, meaning that I can't really RP for the fights.

And since I did say I'd tell you if I dropped out of the RP, this is is me doing just that. So... yeah, sorry Cleric.
    Sorry to see ya go, but hopefully you can return one day!