Page 595 of 719 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Back in an hour.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

For Cleric

The Situation with Nadila and her father extended run down.

1. Nadila's father is the head of the Deep Purple Arts ninja clan.

2. Nadila and him don't see eye to eye.

3. He's ashamed of Nadila for running away from the clan.( A ninja who runs away from their clan is a nukenin)

4. He doesn't improve of sexy behavior or the sexy revealing clothing which Nadila wears. ( for Ninjas concealment is a big thing)

5. Nadila is 17 years old so her father isn't a old man . Despite the fact Nadila refers to him as one.

6 Nadila knows that her father is also a lawyer.

7. Hasn't been mention yet in the RP, but Nadila's mother die when she was a little girl, and it's part of the reason she has beef with her father. She blames her father for her mother's death.

8 Nadila ran away from home when she was 14 years old.

9. Nadila's father has a very strict set of rules and was tough on her. Which is why Nadila ran away as she was being rebellious.

10. Nadila sees her father as a prune, but he father does care about her.

11. He has done something in the past when Nadila was a little girl that he regrets.

12. He generally misses Nadila's mother as much as Nadila does.

13 Before becoming the Head of the Deep Purple Arts ninja clan. Nadila's father had work his way up in the ranks from a lowly Genin.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-24-2019 at 06:32 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

What is the point of asking someone to play a character when you have to lay out 10+ rules they have to follow ?

Much simpler to just play it yourself and save everyone the headache.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What is the point of asking someone to play a character when you have to lay out 10+ rules they have to follow ?

Much simpler to just play it yourself and save everyone the headache.
    Sorry about that they are not supposed to be rules. Just a run down of The situation with Nadila and her father just like Cleric ask. I apologize if it came of that way. That was not my intention.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-24-2019 at 10:28 AM. Reason: corrections.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Tobaga

1. Discovered 200 years ago as part of a top secret colonization mission
    2. Tobaga in a massive planet littered with rolling green hills, looming mountains, and expansive oceans that seem to stretch for endless miles. Before the Saiyans arrived, it had been inhabited by a race of demon-like humanoids called The Magmara. Their appearance may vary as far as skin color, height, size, etc may go, but they all have horns of some kind and sinister yellow eyes. They also excel at magic and sorcery. Despite all of this, they welcomed the Saiyans with open arms when their ship crashed on their world hundreds of years ago.
    3. Average temperature is 81°F
    4. The planet runs on a standard and uniform time-table -- 24 hour days, six day weeks, etc.
    5. The government on Tobaga is fairly... lax. There is no central ruler, but rather people have grouped themselves together in villages, with the strongest being declared the leader.
    6. As such, there is no official capital. However, everyone meets once a year at the geometrical center of the planet, known as the Nexus, for friendly magic duels, the Topaz Festival – celebration of the solar eclipse – and other forms of... merry-making. Coincidentally, it's at the Topaz Festival where the vast majority of children are conceived.
    7. Tobaga actually wasn't chosen by Vocado as a target for genocide. The original target was still a three-day's journey away when the ships carrying the forty Saiyans encountered an electrical storm. The systems were knocked out and they crashed landed. Many of them were injured and five were killed. The Magmara happened upon the wreckage and tended to their wounds. They also fed them when they came too, which, in turn, convinced the Saiyans to stick around.
    8. Over the years, the Saiyans on Tobaga have mellowed out considerably, much like many of the other colonies. This has a lot to do with the fact that Saiyans found magic-based enemies challenging and could quell their battle lust while attempting to work out ways to defeat them.
    9. Average power level for the Saiyans is 450K; for The Magmara, it's 600K
    10. The population is 75M. 65% Magmara, 35% Saiyan. Of the Saiyans, 45% are Purebred, 55% are half-breed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tonight I'm going to finally get around to reading and seeing what I missed. i hope.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So How should we handle the Sonata unbound arc guys?

well I suggest that Sarada did wreck the ship along with Marasito. That the ship was indeed mostly scrap , but Earl came by and fixed it up using Shining Star.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    So How should we handle the Sonata unbound arc guys?

well I suggest that Sarada did wreck the ship along with Marasito. That the ship was indeed mostly scrap , but Earl came by and fixed it up using Shining Star.
    Going back and changing an event that has already occurred doesn't particularly fix anything. Retcons of that nature just make things more confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Going back and changing an event that has already occurred doesn't particularly fix anything. Retcons of that nature just make things more confusing.
    Okay no changes then.
    My Forum check it out

My Chronology so far (to help me keep things straight)

Meagan
    Day 1: Finds Cyanna and the three spend the day with Azura
    Week 1: Holds ceremony to initiate Crystal as the new Guardian Apprentice to replace Dash.
    Month 1: Meeting with Grinthorn: Meeting with Eva regarding Guardian Network
    Months 2-6: Works on Guardian Network, setting it up for each of the 50+ Guardians. Takes longer than expected.
    Month 7: Spends it on Earth with Jinzi
    Month 8-9: Returns to Chroma to rest and prepare to give birth.
    Month 3: Brings Azura to Chroma

Cyanna:
    Day 1: See above
    Week 1: Same as above
    Months 2-7: Travels to different worlds and gets in and out of trouble. May include a Visit to Praxat's world. She is trying to become stronger, and is also seeking other stones like the one she has, in hopes they might help her help Charco.
    Month 8-9: Returns to Chroma to help Meagan.

Dash:
    Week 1-3: Spends it with her family at her home village
    Week 4: Tries training on her own
    Week 5: Goes off in search of the Bear Shrine.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-26-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Be on and off today a bit, helping my sister move.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Well Liberation of The Kingdom of Swampa story arc will be skip to month 2 within the timeskip. During this skip the war will still be going on.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

That was a thread that needed to be tied up since the first time-skip. Didn't mean for it to get that heavy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Zaofan: The Red Raiders only have one side of the legacy, are you absolutely sure?
    Leon: *nods*
    Ochazuke: Kenshiko's journey was too brief...