Page 287 of 719 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nah, but it might pose a problem for Parsley and her "Anti-Magic" stuff.
    Hmm. We'll see. I'll have to see the write up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Hmm..........

Attachment 73635
    Asha'rah has a pit filled with her enemies' several balls?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Asha'rah has a pit filled with her enemies' several balls?
    Asha'rah wasn't satisfied with a traditional ball pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Hmm..........
    To be honest, Asha'rah reminds me a bit, of Netero; so I used the explosion from his fight with Meruem.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Asha'rah wasn't satisfied with a traditional ball pit.
    It makes sense that the Goddess of Creation would collect objects that hold one of the keys to creating life (babies).
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

New Ability Unlocked!

Lain's Fang
    Upon his encounter with an ancient Nevadian sword on Papaya Island, Charco became afflicted by the sword's hatred of magic. Considered a blessing although possibly more of a curse, while he is able to physically dispel magic and is no longer traditionally affected by it, this however, applies to all sources of magic, friendly or malevolent. The reasoning behind this affliction might be that the sword cut his essence completely from the aspect of magic, as he now has trouble comprehending it at all, his senses failing to process it.

New Ability Unlocked!

Lain's Fang
    Upon his encounter with an ancient Nevadian sword on Papaya Island, Charco became afflicted by the sword's hatred of magic. Considered a blessing although possibly more of a curse, while he is able to physically dispel magic and is no longer traditionally affected by it, this however, applies to all sources of magic, friendly or malevolent. The reasoning behind this affliction might be that the sword cut his essence completely from the aspect of magic, as he now has trouble comprehending it at all, his senses failing to process it.
    So basically, Charco is now the Hulk, circa that time period where he was listed as "being so stupid, he could see ghosts". Only instead of ghosts, it's magic, and Charco's not stupid.

Honestly, I just wanted to point that bit about the Hulk out. Cool power.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So basically, Charco is now the Hulk, circa that time period where he was listed as "being so stupid, he could see ghosts". Only instead of ghosts, it's magic, and Charco's not stupid.

Honestly, I just wanted to point that bit about the Hulk out. Cool power.
    Pretty much... although I didn't think of the Hulk analogy.

Ultimately, I just shoved a bunch of SHR references together.

Retired Overlord

Sooo....Whats happening here? Is Ishtar stealing Parsics speed or something? Lowering reaction time? I'm assuming its time related.

New Ability Unlocked!

Lain's Fang
    Super-effective on Grinthorns*

*sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Sooo....Whats happening here? Is Ishtar stealing Parsics speed or something? Lowering reaction time? I'm assuming its time related.
    She's basically controlling the flow of time for herself/others within about a meter of herself. It can be overcome, mind you.

It is however, physical spellcasting so there's that to contend with.

Arx Inosaan

To be honest, Asha'rah reminds me a bit, of Netero; so I used the explosion from his fight with Meruem.
    Thank you! He is a partial inspiration. ^_^

New Ability Unlocked!

Lain's Fang
    Oh, I guess this is going to make his relationship with Cyanna problematic, considering that he is studying Magic with Etrina.

Also, the gift the Temple gave him, probably won't work for him. It was intended as a power-up. Good thing Charco never removed the stone from it's protective amulet. If he had, he would have absorbed the stone and gained the power of 'Transformation'. But, that is magic based.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Super-effective on Grinthorns*

*sometimes

*Grinthorn slowly starts backing away*.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Asha'rah just Godwin's Law'd his own universe.

New Ability Unlocked!

Lain's Fang
    Parsley and Charco will be every magician's worst nightmare.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!