Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
Going through all these posts I haven't had time to read and responding to them before I've had time to read what comes later is a fun experience. When I RPed Asha'rah reaching out and confirming her presence, I had no idea that half a minute later I'd see a post about getting attacked. lol.
Heh heh, yeah.

Just, well, take your time...

*twiddles fingers*

(I jest but I feel kinda bad about throwing the brakes on the campaign IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I feel Held and maybe Ocahzuke will be fine if this backfires.

Hammer already totally dislikes Ishtar, and he has a hate boner for Asha'Rah. I'm /not/entirely sure how much he hates Ocha after this, but I can't imagine it's as much as he hates Asha'Rah, and he seems determined to destroy Ishtar, so I think he'd maybe focus on that, unless Ocha is too dangerous now.

Held, technically, hasn't done anything against him, although I half think Helds purity aura alone would annoy a living cesspool....But at the moment, he should hate everyone else way more. And I do have one plan for how to deal with Hammer if things go bad, but...

Well, everyone would literally have to be /this/ close to death for Held to even consider it, because it's like a 10 on the things he would find disgusting and unpleasant from a personal standpoint.
If you think he feels bad now, wait till Ochazuke actually shoots him...