Page 456 of 719 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm back as well.

Cleric, I'm going to assume that Zaofan took back (what's left of) Erosa's soup and gave it to Chuan during the time skip.
    Correct sir!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Correct sir!
    Coolcoolcool tighttighttight. It's not often anyone ever says that I'm correct, so I'm just going to wallow in this moment, if that's fine with everyone.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Name: Deputy Charco “Rex” Ogatan, AT2

Race/Species: Human/Sauron fusion

Height/Weight: 6’3, 300lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 4,000,000

Full Transformation: 8,000,000

Style: Dino School

Techniques:

-Roughly the same list as Charco’s.

Items:

-Deputy’’s Badge

-Ki binders

-E-Special Hover Bike

-E special phone

Special: Integrated Ghost Hakai.

History:

Rex tried to take control.

But Rex wasn’t the strongest. No, Charco proved that. Rex may have altered the body, but Charco’s mind is fully in charge after the two merged permanently. Charco, alongside Zaofan, work tiredly to keep Tomb City alive, thriving, and crime free. Next to Zaofan, he’s the highest last enforcement in Tomb City. He is also one of the main reasons Ishtar has not managed to destroy or conquer Earth, next to Zaofan, the Just Saiyan and his wife.

Other: Charco, despite his exterior, is quite happy and friendly and cheerful, a stark counter to Zaofan’s more dour demeanor.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Name: Deputy Charco “Rex” Ogatan, AT2

Race/Species: Human/Sauron fusion

Height/Weight: 6’3, 300lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 4,000,000

Full Transformation: 8,000,000

Style: Dino School

Techniques:

-Roughly the same list as Charco’s.

Items:

-Deputy’’s Badge

-Ki binders

-E-Special Hover Bike

-E special phone

Special: Integrated Ghost Hakai.

History:

Rex tried to take control.

But Rex wasn’t the strongest. No, Charco proved that. Rex may have altered the body, but Charco’s mind is fully in charge after the two merged permanently. Charco, alongside Zaofan, work tiredly to keep Tomb City alive, thriving, and crime free. Next to Zaofan, he’s the highest last enforcement in Tomb City. He is also one of the main reasons Ishtar has not managed to destroy or conquer Earth, next to Zaofan, the Just Saiyan and his wife.

Other: Charco, despite his exterior, is quite happy and friendly and cheerful, a stark counter to Zaofan’s more dour demeanor.
    Oh wow......for some reason I skimmed the last part and had to do a double take after my brain cut out some words "He is also one of the main reasons Ishtar has not managed to destroy or conquer Earth, next to Zaofan, his wife

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Oh wow......for some reason I skimmed the last part and had to do a double take after my brain cut out some words "He is also one of the main reasons Ishtar has not managed to destroy or conquer Earth, next to Zaofan, his wife
    I'll have you know that in any dimension, Zaofan is a dutiful wife.

ALTotoma incoming.

Totoma, the Just Saiyan
    Earthling Name: Zhu Rousong
    Race/Species: Earthling/Saiyan Hybrid
    Height/Weight: 6'2", 250 lbs
    Power Level: Presumably high, given that he is one of the few warriors that has stood against Ishtar on his own and lived to tell the tale.
    Style: Pure Instinct

Techniques:
    Itto Shura (Threads of Carnage)
    Razorback
    Galick Gun
    Justice Nova
    Justice Blade
    Jaki Breaker
    Power Overflowing
    Empathic Foresight
    Forceful Glare
    ???

Items: Just Saiyan Battle Armor
    Karine, a katchin greatsword

Special: Standard Saiyan Traits
    Telepathy
    Psychic Empathy
    Telekinesis

History: A Totoma whose life took a very different turn from the one we all know.

His early life was similar, but one day, his mother left to go hunt down the... being... that had destroyed Vacado and the other saiyan worlds. She never returned, and the young Totoma was devastated by her absence. However, he pulled through and, as he grew, began to train and learn to become a hero just like his mother...

During his pre-teens and teens, he had many adventures and fought many powerful foes, almost always emerging victorious, even if only just. However, his few failures cost him greatly, the foremost of which was the loss of his best friend--and first love's--life during a battle with an extremely powerful enemy. While the rage, grief, and despair he felt because of this loss awakened a mighty power within him, it was poor recompense for what he had lost. Ultimately, however, he would find a second love and, with her by his side, the light returned to his life. One might even say his life was pretty good...

However, during one of Ishtar's attacks on the Earth, he was inflicted with a Vitalmancy-based cursed that caused his lifespan to shorten the more often and intensely he exerted his energy. She was ultimately driven off, but this curse forced him to slow down. To be sure, he still fought for the sake of those that lacked the power to fight for themselves, but with his life growing ever shorter, his loved ones convinced him to let others shoulder some of the burden. There would always be heroes, but to them, there would only ever be one Totoma.

Other: He and his wife, Malaya, have had several children together.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 12-18-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Malaya, the Preserver

Species: Threshling
    Height/Weight: 6'0", 160 lbs
    Power Level: ~6,500,000
    Style: Kami no hozen (Divine Preservation)

Techniques:
    Hozon (Immaterial)
    Hozon (Physical)
    Cloud of Earth
    Body of Water
    Boundary of Air
    Aura of Fire
    Vaikuntha
    Ether Strike
    Simulacrum
    Multi-form

Items:
    Ewige Wiederkunft

Special:
    Superhuman Intelligence
    Minor Body Manipulation
    Psychic Shadow
    Magic

History:
    A voyager from the stars that, somehow, ended up on Earth just under a decade ago. Seriously injured due to the circumstances of her arrival, she was found by a certain halfbreed hero and nursed back to health.

At first wary of the half-saiyan--Totoma--she eventually developed a begrudging respect of the man, which, eventually, grew into companionship. She had her prejudices, yes, but he had saved her and allowed her to stay in his home without asking anything in return, so clearly his heart was in the right place.

That friendship eventually deepened further into an awkward mutual... affection, which both parties tried to suppress--Malaya because her pride and upbringing simply wouldn't allow her to love a Saiyan and Totoma because, at that time, he was focused almost entirely on the duties of a hero.

The invasion of Dairokuten no Maou, King of the Demon Realm, changed all that. The two banded together and strode forth to meet the Demon King's forces in battle, eventually forcing them back from whence they came... and the two followed, taking the fight to the Demon Realm itself. While mighty warriors, proximity and the prospect of dying eventually laid bare their hidden feelings, and from then on, they fought together not as mere allies or friends, but lovers. Together, they struck down the Demon King, retreated from the now leaderless Demon Realm, and sealed the entrance the invading force had made.

For the most part, the years since have been relatively peaceful, save for Ishtar's occasional incursions. Soon enough, they were blessed with a child... twins, actually. A few years after... another. And then another. Being a mother was a new experience for Malaya, but, ultimately, a welcome and enjoyable one.

Since Totoma was cursed by Ishtar, however, worries about his health have taken root in Malaya, and she, eventually, convinced him to go into semi-retirement; if not for himself, then for his loved ones. She has taken up the slack, even going out to attempt to slay Ishtar herself, hoping that it may lift the curse. Unfortunately, her attempts have been unsuccessful, though her efforts have led to a number of people that would have otherwise been killed living on, so she does not consider those efforts to have been entirely wasted.

Other: Has had several children with her husband, Totoma
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 02-02-2019 at 12:07 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

All I'm learning from this, is that Alt Ishtar is >>>>> Sasheem.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Urgh, I really want to see Alt-Sarada and Parsley
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm gonna guess that alt-Asha'rah just straight up got squished by Zeno.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I'm gonna guess that alt-Asha'rah just straight up got squished by Zeno.
    Chaka'rah Ashartin ate him as a light supper.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Chaka'rah Ashartin ate him as a light supper.
    Chaka who now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Chaka who now?
    Chaka Khan

Astonishing Member

If Alt-Held is dead, because he's the same as Normal Held, but without Eva interfering when he got caught in that planet buster, I wouldn't even be mad.

Astonishing Member

Also, will posts tonight. Blah blah blah work blah blah finals,blah blah.

..Maybe tomorrow.