Page 494 of 719 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I have simply stated in discussion what has been stated in lore ever since Asha'rah started getting her memories back. And I feel safe doing so because I know Cleric isn't going to let Asha'rah just monster over everybody (nor would I want that to happen, it'd take a lot of fun out of the game. I don't play these forum RPGs to solo the boss). But I've gone way beyond telegraphing what Asha'rah was like before her fall and have had her unlocking memories and power since the beginning of the game. So I don't see what the surprise would be that'd she'd have a similar end-game.
    If Cleric had a problem with Asha'rah, he would have made it clear before the game even started. I agree with Falcon, Asha'rah has to be true to herself just as Sarada has to be true to being a Sayian and Isthar has to be true to being an Oni and Meagan is true to being Chromakai.

I knew this was coming right from the beginning, but I'm fine with seeing where it leads.

If anyone else feels the need to make their character more powerful, then be creative and find a way to do it.

Each of us should focus on our own character's developments and let Cleric worry about the rest. Cleric can and would shut down any character he wanted to easily enough. More so than in previous RPGs, in this game we all have a unique role to play. Character development is more important than how much power each of us has in relation to each other.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Heh. Thanks, Tami.

Really appreciate the words of wisdom.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Let’s us dance!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

reminder these are Althena's Kami ( Guardian ) abilities

1. Heightened Awareness and Sensing in comparison to her own race the Toadians

2. Awareness of and limited precognition to existing and impending danger, especially as it relates to Qacriea

3. Healing

4. Clairvoyance

5. Cloaking / Enhanced Dynamic Camouflage : This is enhancement on her natural Dynamic Camouflage. with this she can effect the attire she's wearing, mask her own body heat , scent and doesn't cast a shadow.

6. Awaken Anti Toxin Converter: can covert any toxins that enters her body into antitoxins and she can use these antitoxins to rid others of a wide range of poisons.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Cleric, I wish to maybe bring Held to the tournament to observe, because I hear there are suckers to be ripped off.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Cleric, I wish to maybe bring Held to the tournament to observe, because I hear there are suckers to be ripped off.
    Absolutely.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Absolutely.
    Well Althena is also going to observe the Tournament.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Okay, I'll get back to posting soon, but for Valentine's Day, Zaofan offers to his beloved Mistress...

...complete with chilled white wine.

For his little sister Erosa...

Yes, those are Twix Bars on top.

I'll post in an hour or two

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I was hoping you'd show up for this!

four techniques of Clairvoyance

1. Psychic Navigation: Althena can trace where objects and people are located by focusing on the name of the object or person. This allows her to create a mental map of an area and receive basic information about a individual such as their power level and motives.

2. Shared Vision / Psychic Visual Communication : Althena can relay visualizations of past events ( memories) or current sights into a individual's mind into a individual's mind , and can also relay visualizations past events that an individual has seen or current events they are seeing into her mind.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-30-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Meagan has decided not to give her real name. Instead she gave the name 'Meg Luna'. It has to do with the possible alternate Jinzi's.

Althena is using her Clairvoyance to focus on the fighter name Big Papa Toadil
    My Forum check it out

I got bored.

So I randomly seeded the bracket.

Notable 1st round matchups:

Meagan vs Chris the Knife
    Lady Vatta von Deathstalker vs Big Papa Toadil
    Slamming Sammy Soco vs Horn
    Solarius vs Charco
    Sgt. Meehsas vs Sarada
    Flam vs Cthylla
    E. Bekon vs Bell
    Bradenburg Cattel vs Red Warrior

I'm sure Cleric has a plan though, I just did this for the laughs XD

Althena is focusing on gather intel for the group.
    My Forum check it out