Page 692 of 719 FirstFirst ... 192592642682688689690691692693694695696702 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 10777

I also have a PM for you Cleric.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Awesome Also, is it cool if I bring Enoki in now?
    Sure, have at it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sure, have at it.
    Thanks
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Cleric I reply to your Pm.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Things Ochazuke and Zaofan did during the Part 4 Timeskip

Subquest events to be updated as we go:

Ochazuke:

- Exorcised Simon Battersea from Totoma's body and sent him back to hell (with the help of Tasure, Nevanlinna, Sasheem and Erosa)
    - < 1 month: ROSAT training period ft Kevi the Stalker
    - ~ 1 month: Returned Auroc's Journal to Parsley, created facsimile copies
    - SIDE STORY ONE: Survival of the Fittest
    - Pending = Every Star in the Sky is an Enemy
    - Pending = Journey Toward Mastery
    - ~ 7 months: Journeyed to the Afterlife with Parsley to talk to Sihn and Sheki'nah; the Soul Meister Encounter
    - Pending = Aggressive Negotiations
    - Training (Mandatory)

Zaofan:

- Sent Simon Battersea back to hell (with the help of Tasure, Nevanlinna, Sasheem and Erosa)
    - < 1 month: ROSAT training period ft. Kevi the Stalker
    - TBA
    - TBA
    - Training (Mandatory)

As has been the unwritten rule, in the interest of fairness I'll assume we actually need to write something for PL calculation down the road...including the events of Reshlan and Darkle, which afik haven't quite been tabulated quite yet.

Also this is important:

I haven't read through this quite yet. it was a lot of information, but we shall get up to speed on this soon.
    Last edited by grampagen; 04-04-2021 at 03:30 PM.

I'm not sure how we got straight from the start of the timeskip period to month seven.

Suppose I'll be retconning things in during certain periods as time permits.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm not sure how we got straight from the start of the timeskip period to month seven.

Suppose I'll be retconning things in during certain periods as time permits.
    I was just setting things up is all.

I figured fill ins would happen. This is about as far as I was going to go until things caught up.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

An interesting tidbit about ssj2 and 3 I read in a CBR article.

A unique element of the transformations is that the later Super Saiyan forms are not separate forms, per se, but rather different levels of the same change. According to Akira Toriyama, the Super Saiyan 2 and 3 forms are just what happens when you force more power through the base Super Saiyan form. It essentially offers a power increase at the cost of energy.

Toriyama went on to explain one step further. He said, "After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 anymore." The creator's quote indicates that the Super Saiyan transformation, once being mastered, offers a greater power output than the Super Saiyan 3 form. This means that Super Saiyan 3 is not a sign of increased power but a sign of Goku pushing himself beyond his limits too early.
    I'll integrate this into the game at some point later.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sorry about the delay, it was a super busy week. I’ll be posting today later.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    An interesting tidbit about ssj2 and 3 I read in a CBR article.

I'll integrate this into the game at some point later.
    I thought it was just him forcing his body to return to monke
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Returning Kevi to your control, Cleric, to act as our stool pigeon.

Cleric, nice job with Praxat.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    While events played out in Vaikuntha, back on the lookout Eve would find a hesitant Etrina approaching her carrying a foci in her hands.

"Hey.....How are you doing Eve?" The time mage glanced around. "The others are already off to another fight it seems..." Taking a moment to look down at the foci in her arms, she let it float over to eve. She'd notice a sealed letter pinned to its chest.

"When Zaofan returns, could you deliver this to him....I'd deliver it myself but" She paused. "...I have my own battle to fight." Another pause, then quietly sighed. "....right.....keep safe....no more dying on us...." She mustered what smile she could, then formed a portal nearby and quietly vanished within.
    I'd like to follow up on this, but at this juncture I'm unsure how.

You did a good job with Praxat, Cleric. I like the show case of Praxat and Dash's progress as GP cadets under Miras Thane.
    My Forum check it out

Uh...well, that sure escalated quickly 0_0

Cleric, PM incoming