Page 615 of 719 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I too have been a bit absent in posting recently, my apologies all.

I actually will be celebrating Christmas over the weekend here, so I’ll be busy but later tonight I’ll co tour all existing story posts that need to be continued.

However, before that........

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my RPG friends! You’ve all made this game a wonderful and fun experience so far, and I can’t wait to see what else happens next. As a gift to you all, you may pick between an additional technique slot, a special item (of your own choosing, so long as I ok it), or some sort of weapon upgrade if you wish.
    Just to set the record straight here.....is that one choice per person? or one choice per "character"?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Thanks Cleric. Hope you had a great holiday

I'm giving Sarada a special item, and Parsley a weapon's upgrade. I'll probably give Avoca a special item, too.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I actually will be celebrating Christmas over the weekend here, so I’ll be busy but later tonight I’ll co tour all existing story posts that need to be continued.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my RPG friends! You’ve all made this game a wonderful and fun experience so far, and I can’t wait to see what else happens next. As a gift to you all, you may pick between an additional technique slot, a special item (of your own choosing, so long as I ok it), or some sort of weapon upgrade if you wish.
    I'll send you the details for the item here when I think of it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Just to set the record straight here.....is that one choice per person? or one choice per "character"?
    Per character.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Per character.
    Hmm. Held is already overflowing in items and treasure...Dare I give him even more?

Well, yes.

But I should work through his backlog first.

I suppose another Jumpstart Upgrade would come in handy....

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Hmm. Held is already overflowing in items and treasure...Dare I give him even more?

Well, yes.

But I should work through his backlog first.

I suppose another Jumpstart Upgrade would come in handy....
    Double Jumpstart.

After the first Jumpstart fails, he gets a second, better one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So I can give one to each, Dash, Cyanna, and Meagan?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Figure it's probably for player-characters, but yea.

Can't remember if Cyanna/Meagan are currently just NPC or not.

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

All player characters.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Figure it's probably for player-characters, but yea.

Can't remember if Cyanna/Meagan are currently just NPC or not.
    Even if they are on hiatus, they are all playable. I haven't walked away from this RPG yet.

All player characters.
    Sent you a PM about Cyanna. Will be sending you ones about Dash and Meagan later.

When the current chapter starts up again, For the foreseeable future Althena will be put on hiatus.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    When the current chapter starts up again, For the foreseeable future Althena will be put on hiatus.
    Off-screen, Althena can visit Meagan on Chroma, occasionally, where they can train together as Guardians. Perhaps with some guidance from Eva. If they are gonna be Guardians, they might as well work on being the best possible Guardians they can be.

Sub-Zero, invitation open to Maiz as well if she is interested in interacting with other Guardians.

Incredible Member

Alright, should have things up in a day or two. Sorry, holidays have been busy and all.

And it's been a long, long time since I played the character, but I still want to bring a certain disagreeable esper back in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Off-screen, Althena can visit Meagan on Chroma, occasionally, where they can train together as Guardians. Perhaps with some guidance from Eva. If they are gonna be Guardians, they might as well work on being the best possible Guardians they can be.

Sub-Zero, invitation open to Maiz as well if she is interested in interacting with other Guardians.
    Yeah, that will work just fine Tami.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel