Page 690 of 719 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691692693694700 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Name: Sellerie

Race/Species: Saiyan (Langal)

Height/Weight: 5'4/135

Appearance:

Power Tier: 1st Form Freeza

Style: None

Techniques: None

Items:
    • Translation drone
    • Research drone x2
    • Research pad
    • Saiyan armored clothing
    • Langalian Archeological Division space vessel

Special:
    • Insatiable appetite

History: Sellerie is an enigma among the Saiyan race. She hails from a race that literally evolved into the perfect class of warriors, bred for combat practically from birth. Despite this and her natural instincts for it, she despises it. Her philosophy is that if she can't resolve the situation peaceful by means of meaningful discourse, then it can't be resolved period; at least not by her. She understands the need for violent confrontation, such as for the resolution of Tundra's campaign against her people; she doesn't actively seek it out like her kinsmen.

Her stance is an extreme one, even among the more intellectual Langalian Saiyans. She attended the prestigious Saiya-jin University on Turrip, where she graduated top of her class with a major in Galactic Archeology and a minor in Language Studies. She devoted her life, not to warfare, but to uncovering and archiving the cultures and histories of the races her people slaughtered before their reformation. This includes her own race, an additional endeavor initiated by the discovery that King Otatop IV suppressed much of Vocado's history as part of his propaganda campaign.

That endeavor led her to the Saiyan homeworld, along with her brother, Okcho, her friend Corra, and Avoca. There, she encountered the primal Saiyans that lived on the world. They more closely resembled what her research led her to believe was what their ancestors looked like. They also behaved more in line with those ancient Saiyans. As she was the only one there who could understand the ancient Saiyan language, she was the only one who could converse with them. The ridicule she suffered at their hands was discouraging. They questioned her Saiyanhood.

Before, she was comfortable with who she was as a person. Ever since that fateful trip to the homeworld, not so much.

Other:
    • Sellerie knows over 50 alien languages
    • These include ancient Saiyan, Namekian, Draconian, Promethean, Kitsuni, and Snekian
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm still on my break, but I'll give out details on Praxat's Unleashed Potential / Fulminis ( Thunderbolt)Form / Dúnamis ( Dynamo) Form.

Unleashed Potential / Fulminis ( Thunderbolt)Form / Dúnamis ( Dynamo) Form: This is form / state that Praxat has achieved with the help of Zaofan and Held, and by gaining better control over her bioelectromagnetism through deep foucs. In this form / state Praxat's body is always storing elastic energy. Nerves and muscles are stimulate by her bio electricity. Her cell division is also accelerated in this form by her bio electricity.

In the form her eyes glow blue with glowing blue with electricity. This is a Electrical Enhanced form / state. These are the pros and cons of the state / form.

Pros

Accelerated Thought Process, boosted reflexes, boosted speed, Inaudible Movement, Mind-Body Synchrony/Synchronization, boosted senses, boosted strength, boosted stamina, boosted durability, boosted endurance, boosted immune system, boosted recovery, boosted regeneration, boosted pain tolerance, massive increased in power.

Cons

1 Electricity Negation can negate the Form.

2. Maybe overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information they have to process in the form due to brain being supercharged in form.

3. Ages faster when in form due to Bioelectricity accelerating cell division when in this form ( Form ages Praxat by 5.8 years each time she's in it.)

4. Can't be activated in cold environments ( Cold slows or stops chemical reactions. Specialize electrochemical cells play a big part in Praxat and her race being able to control and generate bio electromagnetism)

5. Form can only be maintained for as long as Praxat can hold an electric charge. ( Praxat can only hold a electric charge for six hours before she reverts back to her base state / form when's she's idle, and a hour when she's in combat. )

6. Abusing of form will lead to death in 12 days or one day if the form is use so around 12 times in single day (how long death takes when form is abused depends on age).
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-26-2021 at 11:00 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    There is a fragile piece of energy present, and Ochazuke thinks there is a possibility it could be used to revive her.

But its faint.
    I'm sort of getting a mixed message of what my options are here, but I'll bite.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm sort of getting a mixed message of what my options are here, but I'll bite.
    Sorry, I’ll be clearer.

The faint butterfly seems to house a bit of her life essence. Ochazuke thinks it may be enough to jump start her, but it’s a faint hope because the energy is very weak and would require careful handling on top of her wound being healed or at least closed. It’s definitely not one of her message butterflies.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sorry, I’ll be clearer.

The faint butterfly seems to house a bit of her life essence. Ochazuke thinks it may be enough to jump start her, but it’s a faint hope because the energy is very weak and would require careful handling on top of her wound being healed or at least closed. It’s definitely not one of her message butterflies.
    This is tangentially related, but how strong are Tiamat's wish-granting abilities?

I seem to recall she's somewhere around Dende-powerup Shenron levels, insofar as Sarada has used her to resurrect entire populations before, but if you could remind me what the specifics were?

Cleric I have some PMS for you.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    This is tangentially related, but how strong are Tiamat's wish-granting abilities?

I seem to recall she's somewhere around Dende-powerup Shenron levels, insofar as Sarada has used her to resurrect entire populations before, but if you could remind me what the specifics were?
    Pretty much that. She was intended as a post Dende-Shenron level dragon.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3615815

That page and the page after showcase her powers and limits.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Pretty much that. She was intended as a post Dende-Shenron level dragon.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3615815

That page and the page after showcase her powers and limits.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3843391

She was summoned here too.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Excellent.

Once I've the proper time to consider and write things...time for Ochazuke to hunt an Angel.

Sorry about the delay in responding to posts and pms. Been a hectic week, but after work today I will get things going again.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Think you missed my post here, Cleric.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Cleric here's a thing you should know about Praxat, She has a obsession with cleaning and having things in order. She always carries around cleaning tools.
    My Forum check it out

And that concluded DBM Tundra. Hope it was as fun to read as it was for me to think up and write down
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm assuming Night wants her to keep the Apparatus, right?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm assuming Night wants her to keep the Apparatus, right?
    Oh my, yes.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM