Page 520 of 719 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    ...By having it last a set amount of posts.

From what Qaztoh said in a post about Max Mode being dangerous it can't last too many posts. Hmm how about 4 posts after activation?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    from what Qaztoh said in a post about Max Mode being dangerous it can't last too many posts. Hmm how about 4 posts after activation?
    That works pretty well
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    from what Qaztoh said in a post about Max Mode being dangerous it can't last too many posts. Hmm how about 4 posts after activation?
    Yup, that's good.

I'm out like Falcon. Can't handle this constant blame and criticism. It's making me sick to my stomach. Cleric, do what you want with my characters.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The who and what ?

Still, sad to see you go, and I'm sorry for any of my own comments that've made you feel like that's all that's on offer here.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 03-19-2019 at 03:03 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Um... is it my breath?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The who and what ?

Still, sad to see you go, and I'm sorry for any of my own comments that've made you feel like that's all that's on offer here.
    Thanks for the apology. There is at least one other who seems to think I'm a horrible player, and that will just make this game miserable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Um... is it my breath?
    Never, your breath is always minty fresh

I would certainly like to point out that I've never thought you were a terrible player, and I don't think the "other", whomever they are, feels that way themselves.

Or anyone else playing in this game, honestly.

What criticism that's even offered, from what I've seen directed at you, has only ever tried to make what you're doing better. Which is ... sort of the point of it.

That said ... That it didn't come off that way is definitely regrettable.

There's a difference between writers, and their characters after all; and I doubt anyone who offered criticism of your characters did so becuase they feel you (the writer) are terrible. Or really did so becuase they felt the characters themselves are bad.

... Leastways, that's my two cents on it. Mileage may vary.

Doors always open if you feel like you can/want to come back; and I'm pretty sure Cleric will offer much the same sentiment as well ^_^
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Honestly, I'd be willing to stay if I thought enough of the other players wanted me to. Right now, I don't know how many want me to leave. I don't know what the common sentiment is. If it is just one person, I can deal with it. But if it is several people who think I'm ruining the game then I don't want to do that.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Responses incoming tonight after work.

Tami, of course I want you to stay in the game. If, however, you feel you need a break that’s fine too. As I’ve said from the beginning, if people step out they can always come back.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Yeah I want you to stay too Tami.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Trotting out some posts now, will be kinda busy until Friday.

Wish I could've dropped the Spirit Bomb in a more timely fashion, but eh, life happens.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Wish I could've dropped the Spirit Bomb in a more timely fashion, but eh, life happens.
    In other words, the Spirit Bomb is working just like in the show!

Sticking around a while longer. Guess you'll have to put up with me until then.