Page 315 of 719 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Phew, all caught up.

I'm pretty sure Sarada and Charco just double KO'd each other.
    I have an idea of what I want to write, but I'm having writers block.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I have an idea of what I want to write, but I'm having writers block.
    I experience those frequently. They suck.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Is this an Engrish video game joke?

So there's this throne just...there in the open. Gotcha.
    Sort of in the open....its kinda like a open viewing area/libaray.

Writing is one of Fates hobbies. Most of the books stored there are basically her own.

.....kinda egotistical when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Sort of in the open....its kinda like a open viewing area/libaray.

Writing is one of Fates hobbies. Most of the books stored there are basically her own.

.....kinda egotistical when you think about it.
    If a person's home is their castle, then it seems only fitting to have a throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    If a person's home is their castle, then it seems only fitting to have a throne.
    Toilet Throne.

All hail Sasheem, the Duke of Dookie.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Toilet Throne.

All hail Sasheem, the Duke of Dookie.
    After Jack's had one too many for the night, he should relieve himself upon Sasheem's porcelain throne.

Astonishing Member

As I was taking a piss at work, I realized I was inadvertently gimping Held. Considering he's always at the bottom of the PL chain, as opposed to his higher level skills.... Why the hell do I keep factoring in 'if the enemy or opponent is stronger' in his techs. They are almost always stronger, so I am practically saying it won't work. I mean, he's technically weaker than PC's who lost their players.

What I should--and probably will-- have done is write it so that his attacks hit above his PL because he's that good at exploiting openings, or sneaking pass defenses.

I really was pissing when I realized this.

inb4IshtardragsnevatomeetSihnanCo
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Okay, I have two things started. Three if you are expecting to hear stories regarding Cyanna's adventures in High School. I may not finish them in time, but I'll go back to them when I can.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    As I was taking a piss at work, I realized I was inadvertently gimping Held. Considering he's always at the bottom of the PL chain, as opposed to his higher level skills.... Why the hell do I keep factoring in 'if the enemy or opponent is stronger' in his techs. They are almost always stronger, so I am practically saying it won't work. I mean, he's technically weaker than PC's who lost their players.

What I should--and probably will-- have done is write it so that his attacks hit above his PL because he's that good at exploiting openings, or sneaking pass defenses.

I really was pissing when I realized this.
    Pissed while pissing. Truly a man of culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    inb4IshtardragsnevatomeetSihnanCo
    That would be fun.

Ishtar: Everything you know is a lie.

Nevanlinna: ... I .... I should have never left Reshlan.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That would be fun.

Ishtar: Everything you know is a lie.
    I mean, she's had a year to think about things, so she's probably halfway there already.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I mean, she's had a year to think about things, so she's probably halfway there already.
    Good.

Ishtar needs allies in the coming "War of Heaven, Pt. 2: Asha'rah Did It Wrong".

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Fate: Hey...I hear you like deals and not havign body parts ripped off every other week....well do I have a deal for you. I call it....my "stop doing **** and learn to relax in exchange for all your power" deal.

Ishtar: That is...the worst deal....I have ever heard.

Fate: Aww...really......Well....I mean, I already removed all the suffering you were destined to be inflicted with......Guess I'll have to put it all back.

Ishtar: Wat..

Fate: ....Oh I can't remember where this was so I'll just stick it all in the next 15 minutes.

Ishtar: Oh gawd

*Que the worst 15 minutes any living creature has ever experienced*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Fate: Hey...I hear you like deals and not havign body parts ripped off every other week....well do I have a deal for you. I call it....my "stop doing **** and learn to relax in exchange for all your power" deal.

Ishtar: That is...the worst deal....I have ever heard.

Fate: Aww...really......Well....I mean, I already removed all the suffering you were destined to be inflicted with......Guess I'll have to put it all back.

Ishtar: Wat..

Fate: ....Oh I can't remember where this was so I'll just stick it all in the next 15 minutes.

Ishtar: Oh gawd

*Que the worst 15 minutes any living creature has ever experienced*
    Ishtar: Harder, mo- ... You are not Sarada.

Fate: ... what.

Arx Inosaan