Page 16 of 719 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's certainly more of an emotional thing for Ishtar at this point.

Though Neva's right in not taking it seriously. Ishtar's not stupid (even if she's somewhat more emotive over this than she should be), and she's not threatening to wipe the Threshling out without 1) her getting strong enough to manage that 2) giving them a chance however. Simply stating that she will be visiting them to do her job when the time comes.

Of course Ishtar's not outright stated what she is at this point, just heavily implied.
    Metaphorical representation of Threshlings vs Goddess of Destruction Ishtar... if they took advantage of the offer to reform.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I mean she's not THAT bad !

She didn't nuke Callion after they murdered a woman made to look like her ! Of course the Threshling seem more ... direct in their aggression.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I mean she's not THAT bad !

She didn't nuke Callion after they murdered a woman made to look like her ! Of course the Threshling seem more ... direct in their aggression.
    I know, but it's sort of funny to imagine a GoD like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I know, but it's sort of funny to imagine a GoD like that.
    I mean there's time yet. She could just decide to blow everything up after she meets her cousin, Nergal, watches Marduk eat Ereshkigal, and I dunno ... gets her other arm ripped off by Jagam.

THE CAMPAIGN IS YOUNG YET !

As an aside. Oni are not at all like I've imagined them to be in U15. They're all train wrecks. The strongest shown Oni, anyway.

Nunlil - Exile, Imprisoned, Formerly Evil
    Ereshkigal - Child, Possessed by a Goddess, Holder of the Book of the Dead
    Marduk - Exile, Kin Killer, Pseudo-Demon, Missing an Arm, Evil
    Nergal - Exile, Full Demon, Evil Personified, Weird Obsession with Cousin
    Ishtar - Self-Exiled, Missing an Arm, Incumbent GoD, Pretty Much a Chimera
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I mean there's time yet. She could just decide to blow everything up after she meets her cousin, Nergal, watches Marduk eat Ereshkigal, and I dunno ... gets her other arm ripped off by Jagam.

THE CAMPAIGN IS YOUNG YET !

As an aside. Oni are not at all like I've imagined them to be in U15. They're all train wrecks. The strongest shown Oni, anyway.

Nunlil - Exile, Imprisoned, Formerly Evil
    Ereshkigal - Child, Possessed by a Goddess, Holder of the Book of the Dead
    Marduk - Exile, Kin Killer, Pseudo-Demon, Missing an Arm, Evil
    Nergal - Exile, Full Demon, Evil Personified, Weird Obsession with Cousin
    Ishtar - Self-Exiled, Missing an Arm, Incumbent GoD, Pretty Much a Chimera
    Hey! Nergal's obsession with Ishtar isn't weird! He has a perfectly good reason to want to find her, a reason I had thought of all along and not just in the last two days.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hey! Nergal's obsession with Ishtar isn't weird! He has a perfectly good reason to want to find her, a reason I had thought of all along and not just in the last two days.
    At this rate, Ishtar's going to get her very own Sinister Six.

Arx Inosaan

At this rate, Ishtar's going to get her very own Sinister Six.
    She can have Nergal. I was going to somehow include Sarada in that story, but I have something else in mind for her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She can have Nergal. I was going to somehow include Sarada in that story, but I have something else in mind for her.
    I'd have no idea what do with him, to be honest.

Arx Inosaan

I'd have no idea what do with him, to be honest.
    Dont worry, I'll still be controlling him. It's just that he'll have no interest in anyone else but Ishtar. It'll be clear why when we next see him.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just for fun, here is a drawing of the old Oni that Cyanna and Dash helped out during their training with the Mirror Mage. As thank you fro helping him out of a messy situation, he taught them each a new technique. Cyanna learned to teleport. Dash learned how to merge her Ki with others fro more power Ki attacks.

Kabta
    Last edited by Tami; 08-18-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Where the hell are all the exiled Oni coming from ?

Is there a tree that's just dropping 'em ?

Arx Inosaan

Probably Zurvan's fault.

Somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Probably Zurvan's fault.

Somehow.
    Probably.

He hasn't been around in awhile, and I eventually need to fess up with why he actually took Ishtar.

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar finna fight everyone.

Arx Inosaan

Writing Parsley is getting fun. She's just bitchy enough to differentiate her from Sarada, yet not so much that it gets tiresome.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!