Page 251 of 719 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He'll be forced to make everyone in heaven donuts and waffles for an eternity, but not once will he be able to eat them. If he does happen to snag one when no one is looking, they won't have a taste.
    Well if he sneaks a bite, he could always magic up some syrup or apple fill-

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Everyone's having a great time at the party, except the caterer!
    ...That's a fate too awful for hell to contain.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Someone should sticky that pantheon somewhere. I get lost after Mrs. Landinghorn makes the introductions.
    Yea, I need to finish up those first page stickies. Don't judge me !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Horse Clan

The Horse Clan is fairly new as far as similar groups are concerned. The Horse Clan is subdivided into the Main Branch, as the Lesser Horse Clan. This is akin to a Caste system, meaning that thosed born into the Lesser Horse Clan may be subject to 'Bullying', and may have a harder time gaining access to one of the Three Schools.

The Three Schools of the Horse Clan are related, yet their teachings differ based on specific elemental focus. All three teach techniques are grounded in strength, especially in leg strength and endurance.

The Pegasus School's element is Air. Their focus is on using strength to attain great speed in running and reaction time. The also learn how to manipulate the air around them in order to boost their speed even more. Dash, so far, is the first and only student of the School to actually learn how to fly.

The Aia'ippos School's element is Earth. Their focus is on raw power, on kicks that can break stone. They also learn how to manipulate earth, using it to make their attacks even more devastating.

The Hippokampoi School's element is Water. Their focus is on Strength and Agility, on evasion and attacks. They also learn how to manipulate water, using it in various attack techniques.

Dash's primary training was in the Pegasus School, but she was also allowed to study for a time with the other two.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-28-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ok, kicking off Etrinas side story.....takes place two months before the end of the time skip so its a bit of a jump ahead, but it should leave most of the people who want to be involved with a timeframe they're not otherwise distracted in.
    Don't forget her talk with Cyanna.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't forget her talk with Cyanna.
    Yep, sorry about that....went back and found the post. Think I may have missed it the first time through

On Praxat's mentor Khan

Khan was part of a martial arts school called the Thunder Saint Fist School and their element is electricity . Khan left the school because he decided that the school's style wasn't flexible enough . so he went out and create his own more flexible Frog base marital arts style that uses electricity .

a young Khan

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-28-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Tomorrow, I'll make the first post to send Sarada off to save her Oni!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

*Sarada gets there*

Ishtar: *is a corpse*

But I should have the better part of the stuff handled tomorrow. Ishtar's got more changes pending !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Before you do, can you do a quick response to Meagan's reply? There is one more thing I'd like to add.

Before you do, can you do a quick response to Meagan's reply? There is one more thing I'd like to add.
    Sure. I meant to yesterday, but got sidetracked.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sure. I meant to yesterday, but got sidetracked.
    Sarada knew she would be, but seeing that Meagan was understanding and willing to push off the meeting as long as she needed her to was reassuring. She sent a quick reply thanking Meagan for being understanding, then got up to take her mind off things.

The only way she knew how was to train. Beating herself up and pushing herself to her limits and beyond was the only way she knew to relieve stress in a way that wouldn't unduly distract Ishtar from whatever she was going through. Tatenen... If she knew where that planet was, she would go there in a heartbeat. But she didn't, and she had no way of finding it. Given how weak the emotions transmitted through Aka Manah were, it was far away, possibly light years away.

It doesn't matter. I'll cross the universe to find her.

Maybe Jinzi knew. She would need to go to Earth to talk to him, but she didn't have time for that right then, nor was she in the right mindset.

It was like the walls were closing in on her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Curling up in a ball wouldn't help, but damned if it didn't seem like a good option.
    She could always ask Meagan. Iris' library is one of the best in the universe, it should have the answer there.

She could always ask Meagan. Iris' library is one of the best in the universe, it should have the answer there.
    Man, that's a good idea. If Jinzi doesn't know of a way to find it, then she'll ask her next.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Man, that's a good idea. If Jinzi doesn't know of a way to find it, then she'll ask her next.
    Meagan was going to bring the flowers herself, if the visit hadn't been postponed.

Also, if Isthar is in trouble and Sarada needed help dealing with it, she could always ask Meagan.

Meagan was going to bring the flowers herself, if the visit hadn't been postponed.

Also, if Isthar is in trouble and Sarada needed help dealing with it, she could always ask Meagan.
    Yeah, she likely will call her in.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Who else wants to come along on Operation: Save Ishtar?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!