Page 217 of 719 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan's ready for his side quest with Ochazuke and Balon, though h's also joining Etrina's side quest eventually. I'll deal with the timing of both somehow.
    Don't forget the "Impress Tasure with his cooking sidequest."

It's a Bekon Difficulty quest.

Wait, she remembered his name, so I guess he already completed that quest.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Don't forget the "Impress Tasure with his cooking sidequest."

It's a Bekon Difficulty quest.

Wait, she remembered his name, so I guess he already completed that quest.
    She hasn't had it first hand. Plus, he owes her a visit since he used her powerlevel to mask his in order to surprise Parsley (he would've done the same to Totoma had he not been tossed over the edge of the Lookout).

She hasn't had it first hand. Plus, he owes her a visit since he used her powerlevel to mask his in order to surprise Parsley (he would've done the same to Totoma had he not been tossed over the edge of the Lookout).
    They say Totoma is still falling to this very day.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Zaofan's ready for his side quest with Ochazuke and Balon, though h's also joining Etrina's side quest eventually. I'll deal with the timing of both somehow.
    Once I pull Ochazuke out of this time-hole - I'm typing as we...type - I'm also down.

Also I don't think Ochazuke has met Tasure, so much as see her land on the Lookout way back when.

...in fact I don't think he's talked to Totoma since before Chris the Knife got dissected.

Perhaps we'll rectify this sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    They say Totoma is still falling to this very day.
    That does mean more pies for everyone, though.

well Sonata's back story is over and what happens is basically David kills people who were close to Sonata and he also killed disco. currently Sonata is seeking revenge against David for killing Ozzy, Hast and everyone at Ozzy's hardware store, and also for ruining Disco Fever Day.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-19-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

...And Sasheem! Don't forget him! He won't at all try and get payback for Zaofan using chunks of him as a weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    ...And Sasheem! Don't forget him! He won't at all try and get payback for Zaofan using chunks of him as a weapon...
    Hah! I would've thought it would be too redundant after the fight with the Katchin Squadron (and if it wasn't for the Parsley bout, Zaofan could've jumped in as their Sixth Ranger), but y'know, he couldn't pass up an opportunity to torment a weakened Sasheem either.

Soooo... Yeah, ok!

Holidays on Deoyama .

Planet Deoyama has many holidays but the biggest holiday on planet Deoyama is a Holiday know as Disco Fever Day. on Disco Fever day no work and there is no school. everyone celebrates this day by getting their groove on at the dance floor. eleven years six months and seven weeks ago something terrible happen at Ozzy Hardware store in Bhazaid Trillot .

Ozzy and all his workers were massacre on Disco Fever Day. this event would be know as the Disco Fever Day Massacre.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Did we ever establish time-skip length?

Hah! I would've thought it would be too redundant after the fight with the Katchin Squadron (and if it wasn't for the Parsley bout, Zaofan could've jumped in as their Sixth Ranger), but y'know, he couldn't pass up an opportunity to torment a weakened Sasheem either.

Soooo... Yeah, ok!
    It made for good comedy, lol.

And actually...I was actually trying to figure out how Sasheem would come to tag along on the Zao and Ocha Adventures™ but..him trying to follow Zaofan to get some payback is a decent enough motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Did we ever establish time-skip length?
    I mean is it going to matter ?

You're just gonna have Held roll up mostly drunk after the next boss fight's already started.

Unicorn Gives no Damns
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

You're just gonna have Held roll up mostly drunk after the next boss fight's already started.

Unicorn Gives no Damns
    Followed by Ain't No Unicorn Got Time For That

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Unicorn Gives no Damns
    Hah. Jokes on you.

Held isn't even showing for the next boss fight. He'll like, Drop Jack off--Or maybe Jack gets kidnapped, and finds his way back to the lookout, while Held is off on Nevada, doing Nevadian things.

I kinda want to make a random series of Nevadian slice of life posts, with everything going great, to contrast Saiyans "OUR LIFE CHOICES ARE COMING BACK TO HAUNT US" posts.

....For lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Hah. Jokes on you.

Held isn't even showing for the next boss fight. He'll like, Drop Jack off--Or maybe Jack gets kidnapped, and finds his way back to the lookout, while Held is off on Nevada, doing Nevadian things.

I kinda want to make a random series of Nevadian slice of life posts, with everything going great, to contrast Saiyans "OUR LIFE CHOICES ARE COMING BACK TO HAUNT US" posts.

....For lols.
    But Held gets drunk and pass out in a bar halfway through.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan