Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dragonball M: A DBZ RPG Sign-Up and Discussion Thread II

This is a continuation of the original Sign-Up/Discussion Thread.

Please be sure to transfer over your character profiles, and relevant information (if possible), so that if in the event the previous thread is deleted you don't lose anything. The Opening Post from Cleric, and the Character Sheet below:

Welcome to Dragonball Memory !

Long, long ago there were eighteen universes, and Lord Zeno ruled over them all. According to the Grand Priest, at some point, Lord Zeno destroyed six of them.

This is not true.

Lord Zeno did not destroy these universes, but instead sealed them away for reasons only he and the Grand Priest were ever aware of, instead spreading the tale that in a fit of anger he had destroyed them, using this as a warning to the surviving universes to mind themselves and beware his anger.

Our story takes place in one of these sealed away universes, Universe 15. It is here, on it's Earth, that our story begins (Universe 15 has no idea it's been sealed away, of course. Only it's God of Destruction and Supreme Kai know the truth. Maybe.). This is where we shall uncover the truth of why the universes were sealed away, and what the true fates of these universes are, for all is not what it seems, and even Lord Zeno does not know what lay in their future.

Welcome! In this game you'll be playing denizens of Universe 15's Earth. You are free to play any race you wish (human, cyborg, alien, dealer's choice, just run it by me first if it's something original), and you'll all start off at a power level of 50. The game will level you up as you post and interact and fight, so not everyone will power up at the same rate. However, things won't ever get too far apart I'd imagine. The last one everyone was within a few thousand of each other as a reference.

Now, a few things. This Earth is pretty much the same as standard DB Earth, with a few exceptions. Capsule Corp exists (somewhat less a monopoly here), but is run by the Pants family instead. This Earth has a somewhat more advanced space program, so aliens living on Earth is more known/accepted. Magic exists, and you are more than welcome to play a magic user too, just don't expect to drop things like Pre-Crisis Fate or Classic Strange level stuff just yet. Also, please keep super powers/abilities in check. Things like Telepathy are allowed, but don't expect me to allow Charles Xavier type mental shut downs. If you have a question about a power/ability, just run it by me first.

Anyways, the next post will be the character sheet. Any questions you have, please feel free to post them after the character sheet is posted or PM me.

- Cleric of Hell's Brigade
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Character Sheet

Name:

Race/Species:

Height/Weight:

Appearance:

Power Level:

Style: (Fighting style)

Techniques: (Your attacks and what they do. This is where you list your attacks/moves and what they can do)

Items: (what your character has on them. This includes weapons)

Special: (This is where you list something special, if anything, your character can do/has. Telepathy, regeneration, etc...)

History: (Backstory)

Other:
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Name Age Gender Species Style Power Level Player
    Adam 5 Male Android Thousand Wounds Gear Style 28000 rhyvurg
    Asha'rah ? Female Android/Unknown Fusion of Luohan Quan, Southern Praying Mantis and Long Fist 25000 Lord Falcon
    Chuan 22 Male Human Internal Arts 18000 Eternal Torment
    Erosa 1 Female Id Berserking 21000 MrSandman
    Etrina 20 Female Human Spiritual Magecraft 21000 MrSandman
    Held 22 Male Nevada-Jin Yunikōn Ryū (Unicorn Style Martial Arts) 20000 Miburo
    Ishtar ? Female Oni The Crimson Spirit of Bounteous Destruction 26000 Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh
    Meagan Te'al 22 Female Chromakian Meagan Mix 26000 Tami
    Nevanlinna Early 20's Female Threshling The Blade of Auroc 30000 Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki
    Ochazuke 26 Male Human Crane School Apostate 26000 grampagen
    Ogatan Charco 17 Male Human Dino School ("Kyōryū Ryū") 21000 Yun Lao
    Parsley 21 Female Saiyan White Fang (Saiyan-Do Custom) 28000 Sub-Zero MKA
    Praxat 25 Female Toadian Frog Kung-Fu 18000 bruceleegreyhulk
    Queen Sarada 17 Female Saiyan Crimson Fist Style 33000 Sub-Zero MKA
    Sasheem ? Male Majin Demon (w/Assassination techniques) 45000 KingofPie
    Totoma 20 Male Saiyan/Human Saiya-jin dō ("Saiya-jin Way") 32000 Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki
    Zaofan 31 Male Human Hokuto Shin Ken, Crane School, Turtle School 21000 Cyke

---

Current # of Techniques Available: 16 (excluding 'free' abilities given by Cleric)

Most Recent Power Level Increase (Linked)

Base Timeline for Dragonball: Memory
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 11-22-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Arx Inosaan

Placeholder II.

Arx Inosaan

Placeholder III.

Arx Inosaan

Name: Ishtar, AKA Bipedal Goat Woman
    Race/Species: Oni
    Known Relatives/Associates:

Sarada (Girlfriend/Mate) - Alive
    Shek'hinah (Mother) - Alive
    Zurvan (Adpotive Father) - Alive
    Sihn (Uncle) - Alive
    Chrona (Step-Sister) - Alive
    Etrina (Step-Sister) - Alice
    Erosa (Daughter ?) - Alice
    Nunlil (Cousin) - Alive
    Sekhmet (Former Wife) - Deceased

Height/Weight: 5'6", 140kg

Power Level: 1,150,000**
    [Aka Manah: 1,725,000]

Style:

The Crimson Spirit of Bounteous Destruction

Originally, the Spirit of Bounteous Destruction was never designed for combat purposes. The lessons that were offered to Ishtar over the course of several thousands of years, are simply aspects of the "good", and the "bad" used as a means of balancing her nature while also teaching the blue-skinned Oni how to think, and be. In summary, it is simply a way of life. Yet over the course of those thousands of years, and thanks to a blending of instinct, and Ki/Magical energy; each lesson eventually manifested outwardly. While some of the manifestations were/are useful for protection, and combat, this left Ishtar at a disadvantage until recently. Thanks to the guidance and training of Sarada however; the Oni has been given a strong foundation in attack, defense thanks to the Style of the Crimson Fist. Additional training at the hands of Tasure (refinement), and two months worth of sparring with Asha'rah, allowed Ishtar to build upon the foundation offered by Crimson Fist and make the style her own. Now known as the Crimson Spirit of Bounteous Destruction, Ishtar's way of live has been supplemented by the newfound martial knowledge, allowing her to attack, parry, counter, and capitalize on openings offered by her opponents to deliver massive damage with precise timing and minimal movement; creating a unique fighting style known only by one.

"How passing strange." - Ishtar

Techniques:

Ishtar's Techniques - Part I
    Ishtar's Techniques - Part II
    List of Known Spells
    Additional "Free" Techniques/Supplementary Techniques

Items:

Magical Outfit Reliquary, or MORE (Amulet)
    Katchin Blade
    Zurvan's Grimorie
    Coven of the Grey Thorns Grimoire

Special/Racial Traits:

Innate Magical Acuity
    Telepathy
    Wings
    Tail
    Giant Form

History:

Origin Story
    The Black Temple of Erebus
    Reawakening, Pt I . Reawakening, Pt II

Other:

Her name is taken from the Mesopotamian Goddess of the same.
    Her style and techniques are centered loosely around the religion of Zoroastrianism.
    Enjoys eating, though does not specifically need to.
    Her Mentor, Zurvan, only ever took one student.
    *based on her appearance.
    ** Current PL equates to, Capable of glassing a planet.
    Was one of the First Oni created/born, in Otherworld
    Lost her Right Arm, on Day 2. Thanks to the craftsmanship of both Jinzi Pantaloon, and Nunlil, her arm has been reforged.
    Due to the drinking of three vials, Ishtar has taken on the racial traits of: Devils (Wings), Frost Demons (Tail), and Namekians (Size Alteration). As a result her mass has increased by 50kg.
    Is a "WereTrap".
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 04-20-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar's Techniques (Part 1):

Aṣ̌a Vahiṣ̌ta "The Truth is, simple. I exist." - As Ishtar sheds her previous understanding, the radiant White-Gold flame that once coated her extremities as a means of offering the 'truth of intent', has now turned inward; and taking the true concept of Aṣ̌a to heart (literally), the Oni has found herself capable of surviving injuries that would have once been the death of her. A side-effect too of this internalization, Ishtar's physicality is now inexorably linked to the spark of life that refuses to be put out; and as such her strength and durability is now at all times, equal to her PL.

In essence, so long as Ishtar has the strength, she will continue to be.

Xšaθra Vairya - Ishtar's body is now a blending of crystal, and metal, and blood. The blade that she had once 'found' herself in, has now been reshaped thanks to Jinzi Pantaloon, and Nunlil, into her right arm. Allowing her unrestricted use of the limb as if it had never been lost at all; while also allowing her to 'reforge' the appendage should it suffer damage. As a result of this too, Ishtar is also capable of manipulating metal, allowing her to create weapons and armor; or even liquefy and re-solidify metal on a whim ... so long as the metal is bound to her in some fashion, or has been previously imbued with her Ki.
    • Sûrahe Vaêdha (Avesta: literally. "Weapon, Knowledge") - "Blessed be you, Daughters of the Moon, and Children of Moonlight ... for yours is the mantle of order ... peace." - The information contained with in the energy gifted by Sekhmet, was not simply the hidden knowledge of a forgotten school of magic, but the knowledge of the Order of the Twin Luminaries and its peacekeepers: The Moonsworn. As a result, the martial training that was offered all Knights of the Moonsworn is now at Ishtar's disposal as well, affording her a passive increase to her martial competence in the use of Khosian (Ancient Egyptian), and Luarian (Celtic) arms. A secondary aspect of this ability, Xshathra (Avesta: literally. "Power, Dominion, Rule"), Ishtar is also capable of focusing her energy through the tip, or edge of a weapon as if it were one of her own limb. This concentrated energy enhances the strength of her attacks with the weapon used by x3 Ishtar's PL (900000) for (5) attacks. This ability cannot be 'double-dipped' and requires a short channel time (2) in-game posts before it can be re-used.

Spəntā Ārmaiti - "... of Mother Nature; she who is the very ground beneath your feet ... who provides for her children good dwelling, and enduring ..." - Ishtar's body has formed a kinship with the earth itself, and through it is able to take on its aspects; allowing her to bolster her defenses while also improving her ability to withstand punishment. Yet as her connection with the world(s) around her, and its 'children', has deepened; so too has the golden-eyed Oni's understanding of it.
    • Pṛthivīpatnī - "The Lady of Earth ..." - By filtering her Ki down into the world(s) beneath her, Ishtar capable of manipulating the sand, stone, and soil, as she might her own limbs in an area around herself equal to 50-Yards for each 10000 of her PL. Supplemental to this, as had been performed once before- an act of desperation more so than understanding- Ishtar is capable of spreading her bolstered defenses to that of her allies through physical contact.

Vohu Manah (Vōhu-Mánāh) - "... of the kinship of animals, and of cattle in particular." - By diverting her body's chi into three specific areas (legs, and her horns), Ishtar performs a devastating close-range attack designed to penetrate the defenses- and possibly the bodies- of her enemies.

Haurvatat - "... of the waters; and of the wholeness provided by its sustenance." - Ishtar draws her daily sustenance from the energies provided by water.

Amərətāt - "... and of plant-life, and the immortality provided by its sustenance." - By actively drawing upon the plant-life around her, Ishtar is capable of amplifying the strength of a single action that relies upon her Ki. Yet as her understanding of the connection between herself, and the Flora that is found upon the surface of the world(s) flourishes, so too does her understanding of the relationship between it (Amərətāt), and Spəntā Ārmaiti.
    • Dūraoša - "Of the beautiful man, he who through the White Haoma, keeps death at a distance." - By repurposing the energy absorbed from plant-life, Ishtar is capable of offering succor, and nourishment to those in need by filtering this energy into their bodies to either replenish their stamina, heal injury, or empower their next Ki-based ability. Ishtar is capable of storing the energy necessary for (2) uses, gaining additional 'charges' at a rate of (1) per 10000 PL, unaugmented. A single charge is capable of restoring 25% of one's stamina/energy, healing injuries no greater than broken bones, or amplifying the strength of a target's next Ki-based ability by 50% of their base PL. Multiple charges are capable of restoring an additional 25% of one's stamina/energy per charge, healing moderate internal injury, and amplifying the strength of a target's Ki-based ability by an additional 10% of their base PL per charge. Ishtar is, by nature of the ability, incapable of using this ability (Amərətāt) on herself.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 12-08-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Arx Inosaan

Got inspired by the Cooler trailers for Fighterz to make another NPC.

Name: Blizzar

Race/Species: Frost Demon

Height/Weight: 7"0 ft 350 lb

Appearance:

Robin_Mask_(Anime).jpg

A Frost Demon who has accessed the '4th' transformation. He stands at seven feet and his upper body and head are covered by a natural armored shell. The armor on his head covers his entire face completely aside from his eyes which are colored red. He sports a singular horns on top of his head while his mouth and nose are protected by an armored mouth guard. His natural armor is dark blue in color while his skin underneath is a lighter shade of blue.

He has a badge on his right shoulder signifying him as a member of the Galaxy Police.

Power Level: 2,500,000

Style: Boxing

Techniques:

Fierce Flicker- Using his ki sense at close ramge to his opponent, he is able to sense enemy movmeets and dodge at the last second before counter attacking.

Supernova Straight- A powerful punch with his right hand, coated in ki to cause extra damage. If he charges it up he can use this to charge through large ki and magical blasts.

Repulsor Upper- And ki coated uppercut with his left hand. Can parry ki blasts.

Galaxy Upper-A followup uppercut to the Repulsor Upper with his right, right after the Repulsor upper connects, that knocks his opponent further into the air.

Heavenly Uppercut- A followup uppercut to the Galaxy Upper, a he switches back to the left and give a powerful uppercut that sends his opponent skyward at sound-barrier breaking speeds. The after-effect makes it appear as if the atmosphere itself was torn asunder by a celestial vortex.

Meteor Jabs- Looking for an opening, he speeds over to his target and launches a series of jabs at his opponents to wear them down and quickly speeds back, before preparing another salvo.

Doom Buster- Blizzar's telekinesis is utilized in conjunction with his ki to draw his opponent towards him by raising right arm, where he then can followup with another move.

Law Breaker- A counter-punch with Blizzar's right fist utilized against large energy blast, be they ki based or magical where he breaks through his opponent's attack and sends it flying back at them with, where's it's soon followed up by a charging punch...if his opponent isn't downed by their own attack first.

Kinetic Charge: With every two regular hits that connects, Blizzar can increase his power level by 500. When he unleashes one of his named attacks, his power level resets to normal.

Undaunted- Blizzar can absorb a ki blast aimed at him. A small blast gains a layer over his body that allows him to armor through any subsequent physical or energy based attack during either his or the opponent's next proceeding post. A large blast allows him to armor through the next three proceeding posts.

Kinetic Overcharge- An upgrade of Kinetic Charge. With every two regular hits that connect, Blizzar can increase his power level by 1,500. When he unleashes one of his named attacks, his power level resets to normal.

Dirty Gamble- A stance Blizzar developed after an extensive study of various anatomies listed in the GP database. He appears as if he'll attack at any moment, daring the opponent to make a move. When he strikes, it's difficult to tell where his punches are aimed at. And when he does, he'll land a ki powered punch with a differing effect depending on where he hits.

If he lands a hit on the head, his ki transfers through his opponent's nervous system, preventing them from countering with a physical attack.

If a punch lands on the opponent's midsection, he punch disperses a burst of ki that prevents an opponent from counterattacking with a ki based attack of their own.

Bad Call- A follow-up to dirty Gamble where if the opponent guesses wrong on where Blizzar will hit, he can then unleash both hits for preventing the opponent from attacking either physically or with ki.

TK.O- Blizzar uses his telekinesis to send his opponent flying towards him at their own max speed at which point he launches his fist at their face, matching their speed as much as he can muster of faster. The resulting collision results with an explosive punch.

No Foul, No Harm- Blizzar had never went ahead and mastered the kienzan technique. And if he had, he certainly never learned to project multiple disks and shrink them to the size of quarters.

And even if he could manage such a feat, why would he slip them between his knuckles?! That's not a fair fight! Preposterous!

Death Bolo- A bolo punch that increases in force every time Blizzar's arm winds up. Five winds end up creating a catastrophic punch with the same level of force as the infamous Death Ball technique of the Frost Demons.

Offshore Account- Normally, barriers are used for self-defense, but Blizzar makes use of two telekinetic force fields and utilizes them to punch from a distance, using them as makeshift boxing gloves. Cannot be sustained long.

Items: Galaxy Police badge, Galaxy Police standard issue blaster.

Special: Has telekinesis, but was always much too honorable to ever use it to cheat when he was in the ring. Preposterous that you'd even think of that.

History: When Blizzar was young, he had grown up without much to his name, but upon coming across flyers while roaming the streets, he soon grew aspiration to become a boxer, a Galactic Champion and fight his way to fortune. And fight he did, training hard to be able to compete in the ring with some of the best the galaxy had to offer.

Hon in his body and mind, he was able to reach the '4th transformation' of his race, giving him a natural advantage and even more incentive to fight now that his face was armored...he thought his face too good looking to suffer any bruises or wounds, you see.

He soon collected an array of trophies and championships to his name and became a well known fighter throughout the galaxy...however with one victory after another, came tough opponents. Rivals who would not only sully his spotless record, but also his all too-handsome face.

This all culminated in some...controversy in his last few fights where opponents often said they felt themselves attacked by some sort of invisible threat or felt as if the ring itself was working against them. Some accused Blizzar of foul play. He denied all of it as it was, of course, a lie. Eventually, he decided to hang up his gloves and retire from boxing for good...but his skills and past victories were impressive enough for him to easily find a new line of employment.

For twelve years, Blizzar has served with the Galactic Police. Known for his lax manner, he often would be accused of laziness of he didn't get results with his combative prowess. Still, some find it hard to believe he made it to the rank of lieutenant when it often seems he'd rather just coast by.

One thing's for certain though, he has never bribed anyone, nor has he accepted bribes. Especially not a large amount of stolen money from a malevolent creature that had attacked the Galactic Police a few months prior, in order to obscure said creature's whereabouts from the rest of the GP for a short while.

That would be simply irresponsible of someone of his rank.

Other:
    Holds the rank of lieutenant in the Galaxy Police.
    You can guess who his voice actor would be.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 10-17-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Chris Ayers.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Chris Ayers.
    Lol

tenchar

When the battle begins, Meagan, Cyanna and Dash will be wearing Capsule Corps Armor. Meagan's is the second one Jinzi gave her. Dash and Cyanna used their money to buy armor from him.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Got inspired by the Cooler trailers for Fighterz to make another NPC.

Name: Blizzar

Race/Species: Frost Demon

Height/Weight: 7"0 ft 350 lb

Appearance:

Robin_Mask_(Anime).jpg

A Frost Demon who has accessed the '4th' transformation. He stands at seven feet and his upper body and head are covered by a natural armored shell. The armor on his head covers his entire face completely aside from his eyes which are colored red. He sports a singular horns on top of his head while his mouth and nose are protected by an armored mouth guard. His natural armor is dark blue in color while his skin underneath is a lighter shade of blue.

He has a badge on his right shoulder signifying him as a member of the Galaxy Police.

Power Level:

Style: Boxing

Techniques:

Fierce Flicker- Using his ki sense at close ramge to his opponent, he is able to sense enemy movmeets and dodge at the last second before counter attacking.

Supernova Straight- A powerful punch with his right hand, coated in ki to cause extra damage.

Repulsor Upper- And ki coated uppercut with his left hand.

Meteor Jabs- Looking for an opening, he launches a series of jabs at his opponents to wear them down and quickly speeds back, before preparing another salvo.

Items: Galaxy Police badge, Galaxy Police standard issue blaster.

Special: Has telekinesis, but was always much too honorable to ever use it to chest when he was I'm the ring. Preposterous that you'd even think of that.

History: When Blizzar was young, he had grown up without much to his name, but upon coming across flyers while roaming the streets, he soon gre aspiration to become a boxer, a Galactic Champion and fight his way to fortune. And fight he did, training hard to be able to compete in the ring with some of the nest the galaxy had to offer.

Hon in his body and mind, he was able to reach the '4th transformation' of his race, giving him a natural advantage and even more incentive to fight now thay his face was armored...he thought his face too good looking to suffer any bruises or wounds, you see.

He soon collected an array of trophies and championships to his name and became a well known fighter throughout the galaxy...however with one victory after abother, came tough opponents. Rivals who would not only sully his spotless record, but also his all too-handsome face.

This all culminated in some...controversy in his last few fights where opponents often said they felt themselves attacked by some sort of invisible threat or felt as if the ring itself was working against them. Some accused Blizzar of foul play. He denied all of it as it was, of course a lie. Eventually he decided to hang up his gloves and retire from boxing for good...but his skills and past victories were impressive enough for him to easily find a new line of employment.

For twelve years, Blizzar has served with the Galactic Police. Known for his lax manner, he often would be accused of laziness of he didn't get results with his combative prowess. Still, some find it hard to beleive he made it to the rank of lieutenant when it often seems he'd rather just coast by.

One things for certain though, he has never bribed anyone, nor has he accepted bribes. Especially not a large amount of stolen money from malevolent creature that had attacked the Galactic Police a few months prior, in order to obscure said creatures whereabouts from the rest of the GP for a short while.

Thay would be simply irresponsible of someone of his rank.

Other:
    Holds the rank of lieutenant in the Galaxy Police.
    You can guess who his voice actor would be.
    Edited Blizzar's profile slightly and added a pic. Could use some editing, but he looks close enough to a 5th form Frost Demon, lol.

I can't post until later on tonight. I will catch up then.

Meagan is still fighting the mechanical, underground, descendant of Cthulhu. Cyanna and Dash are standing guard in front of the device in which the Princess is sleeping. They both have weapons.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Zaofan: Whoa! Those tentacle things are huge.

Parsic: ..........*starts shuddering uncontrollably*

Zaofan: *starts sliding away slowly*

*Two minutes Later*

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Character Sheet

Name: President Cohb Grinthorn

Race/Species: Human?

Height/Weight: 6’5, 220

Appearance:

Power Level: Disturbingly unreadable.

Style: Verbal

Techniques:

-Negotiation

-Ruling

-What’s best for everyone

-Cunning Smile

-Responsibility Delegating

Items: Ever present hat, badge of office, and a slim cigar he always seems to be smoking.

Special: Grinthorn seems to have an....eerie...quality to him. Those with spiritual or ki sensing are always on edge around him, as he always seems to known more about a situation than he should. He is also oddly immune to magic/psychic manipulations.

History: Little is actually known about Grinthorn aside from his being the gathering force for true unification some twenty+ years ago when Vermillion, the last hold-out, was absorbed into the World Government by force. He’s been President since, and the world has prospered under him. Each election he’s won a majority, though often his opponents don’t even show up for the final debates. Of his main detractors, Jinzi Pantaloon is the only vocal one that nothing has ever happened to. The two men share an odd relationship. Jinzi believes him to be responsible for his parents deaths, and yet often he and Cohb work together for Earth’s benefit.

Other: Hie eyes seem to glow at various times, usually when he’s very serious. Otherwise his eyes are a golden color.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM