Page 477 of 719 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 10777

Well Adam has dropped out, so that's settled. We haven't made it to fusions yet though. Story wise I believe we've just finished with the Frieza Saga and are in the beginnings of the Android Saga.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Edited a bit. I think dropping the Banefire bomb in-character might be a bit early.

Besides which, this is a composite entity and witty barbs must be exchanged first.
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-12-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Rules of Alchemy revised

1. Equivalent Exchange: To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

2 The Law of Natural Providence: Which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.

Rebound: In which the alchemical forces that are thrown out of balance on either side of the equation fluctuate wildly of their own accord in order to stabilize themselves - taking or giving more than was intended in often unpredictable and catastrophic ways such as accidental mutation, serious injury, or death. This is base on the second law of thermodynamics

rules on Homunculi revised

1. To make Homunculus one must gather the necessary right amount of ingredients to create organic life and blend them together in a flask.

2. a magical generators or magicite can be use to power the Homunculus

3 Multiple beings can also be drain of their entire life force just to create a Philosopher's stone to power a Homunculus ( Zerx is power by a Philosopher's stone ) .

4 Once these conditions are met then a little being will form and take shape inside the flask.

5. A homunculus do not need to sleep, eat or drink.

7 A homunculus is use to carrying out any assign task their creator sees fit. Magic command seals can be use to make a Homunculus obey if it is disobedient

8 A homunculus is fully capable of speech .

9 A homunculus has completely independent thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-12-2019 at 06:24 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well Adam has dropped out, so that's settled. We haven't made it to fusions yet though. Story wise I believe we've just finished with the Frieza Saga and are in the beginnings of the Android Saga.
    Android Saga would be a natural place for Shiro and Midori to get involved, if he wants to jump back it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

these are the anime on magic I'm familiar with

1 FMA

2. FMA Brotherhood

3. Fate / Zero

4. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works

5 Fate/Apocrypha

6. Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

7 The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

8 Fairy Tail

9 Seven Deadly Sins

10. Black Clover

11. The Irregular at Magic High School

note: I update Zerx bio with a few changes .

1. Zerx was name by his creator Zerxes .

2 . his full name is Zerx The Prideful.

3 his age is now state to be 800,000 years old.

4 his power level is list as unknown

5. Zerxes gave Zerx two tasks . To study and learn magic and to destroy his notes in cause he was sealed away.

6. he's Power by a Philosopher's stone that Zerxes made from the Kingdom of Omestris .

7. he remembers everything about his past include his creator Zerxes.

8 . he no long shares a power level with his creator Zerxes.

9. he refers to Zerxes as father.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-12-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So many Zaofans, it's hard to keep them straight
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    So many Zaofans, it's hard to keep them straight
    Though not canon, I imagine that Etrina gave permission for Chef Zao and Sheriff Zao to sneak away for awhile and only catching up now because they were too busy passionately making out.

"Wait, we can use the Dragon Balls to resurrect a third Zao?"

*seductive eyebrows intensify*

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Though not canon, I imagine that Etrina gave permission for Chef Zao and Sheriff Zao to sneak away for awhile and only catching up now because they were too busy passionately making out.

"Wait, we can use the Dragon Balls to resurrect a third Zao?"

*seductive eyebrows intensify*
    That would be funny.

Sadly, AT2 Zaofan (Sheriff) stayed back at the main timeline Lookout.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That would be funny.

Sadly, AT2 Zaofan (Sheriff) stayed back at the main timeline Lookout.
    Ah, my bad. But alright, Zao Prime resurrects Zao 3, and *then* they hook up with Sherrif Zao back on Earth Prime.

We got a plan, folks!

Lol.

We've got five more stones to tamper with, and the Saiyans have already been traumatized. Should have called this arc the "PTSD Power Hour".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Lol.

We've got five more stones to tamper with, and the Saiyans have already been traumatized. Should have called this arc the "PTSD Power Hour".
    This is gonna be a looooong mission. They're all gonna need therapy by the time the nexuses are dealt with.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This is gonna be a looooong mission. They're all gonna need therapy by the time the nexuses are dealt with.
    And at the end of the painbow, sits God of Ruination Ishtar.

Arx Inosaan

Sub?

It’s time.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Ehh, second and third Nexus points will be more pleasant most likely (still hard, but not quite so personal or....body part-y).
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ehh, second and third Nexus points will be more pleasant most likely (still hard, but not quite so personal or....body part-y).
    Home team's just dozing so hey. They'll be fine.

Arx Inosaan