Page 89 of 719 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

.......blarg, can't really think of a good way for Etrina to contribute....save sneaking of, nabbing an inactive cairn from the edge of the field, somehow reactivating it and then pulling a killer croc.

Also had an cool idea for a PC recently just pop into my head....but considering what else I'm juggling.....

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    .......blarg, can't really think of a good way for Etrina to contribute....save sneaking of, nabbing an inactive cairn from the edge of the field, somehow reactivating it and then pulling a killer croc.

Also had an cool idea for a PC recently just pop into my head....but considering what else I'm juggling.....
    I would have thought Etrina would have some magical knowledge of seals and binding spells.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Huh that's actually a pretty good point, Gen.

... it took what, half an hour or more at the speed they were required to fly without triggering attack from the Dead/Etc ? ... Fight's definitely not gonna last that long.
    *Narrative tension intensifies.*

Though to be frank, given Hammer addressed Asha'rah by name and embodies a fallen form of what Ishtar has accepted she shall become, they ought to have a few moments for banter.

Beware....when you stare into the abyss.....the abyss gets your contact info.

*Ocha gets spammed by friend requests from various unpronounceable names*
    Ochazuke's been chasing after the legacy of an enigmatic being named Zxu'Ro for about half a year now, and the ideal of the Obushi-sennin for longer.

Wacky names will not constrain The Truth!

Also besides Blue, where are the other Etrina Jrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I know I owe you a couple of posts Cleric. Life has been killing all my time lately, sorry. Dry cleaning mishaps, networking events, my new job not the sort where I have the free time to craft a real post...I'm going to try to get it done tonight if I can, but otherwise I should definitely be able to make time tomorrow.
    ...well I have yet more delaying tactics!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A “soft” outline of Universe 15’s Timeline.
    I recall you said something about a particular plan for Earth's history.

I do have a handful of ideas for lore regarding things that happened in perhaps the last 2000 years or so, but don't want to step on any toes.

Yea, there's certainly a lot to unpack between Ishtar, Asha'rah, and Hammer. Definitely wasn't expecting anything like this post-Jagam really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I recall you said something about a particular plan for Earth's history.

I do have a handful of ideas for lore regarding things that happened in perhaps the last 2000 years or so, but don't want to step on any toes.
    PM me! We’ll sort it out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Yea, there's certainly a lot to unpack between Ishtar, Asha'rah, and Hammer. Definitely wasn't expecting anything like this post-Jagam really.
    Someone had to keep prodding the Cairns......

Hammer is actually essentially a side/optional boss. Not relevant to the actual plot, has a few connections to the group, but otherwise if you had missed him entirely that would have been fine too.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Incredible Member

Well, Asha'rah did it first. I'd say it's fine, since the reasoning is different though.

Also, I really like Riesling's concept.
    Thanks. I guess I could alter the pitch a bit, though what I had in mind after bouncing an idea off of the wall makes her almost pitiable.

Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Someone had to keep prodding the Cairns......

Hammer is actually essentially a side/optional boss. Not relevant to the actual plot, has a few connections to the group, but otherwise if you had missed him entirely that would have been fine too.
    In fairness, you did steer Ishtar into it.

She could have finished the spell, but plot happened. So of course she's gonna follow up on the things she ended up needing to use

Though optional or not ... Hammer is quite an interesting twist to Asha'rah and Ishtar's narrative. A GoD that was sealed away during the rebellion, where Asha'rah murdered Indar'en, and around the same time Ishtar was born.

Some heavy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Thanks. I guess I could alter the pitch a bit, though what I had in mind after bouncing an idea off of the wall makes her almost pitiable.

Almost.
    I'm quite excited for their eventual meeting, Ishtar, and Riesling. It might even make sense for her to show up not soon after the group returns ...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    *Narrative tension intensifies.*

Though to be frank, given Hammer addressed Asha'rah by name and embodies a fallen form of what Ishtar has accepted she shall become, they ought to have a few moments for banter.

Ochazuke's been chasing after the legacy of an enigmatic being named Zxu'Ro for about half a year now, and the ideal of the Obushi-sennin for longer.

Wacky names will not constrain The Truth!

Also besides Blue, where are the other Etrina Jrs?
    Placed in strategic locations all over the party.

White - Dropping Ice bombs on Hammers head and being a ignore-able nuisance.

Blue - With Parsley

Red - Inspecting the Cairns with Etrina as she tries to find a way to use them against Hammer.

Green - Sleeping in the most plot convenient location. (Hidden Top Tier Power)

Retired Overlord

In fairness, you did steer Ishtar into it.

She could have finished the spell, but plot happened. So of course she's gonna follow up on the things she ended up needing to use

Though optional or not ... Hammer is quite an interesting twist to Asha'rah and Ishtar's narrative. A GoD that was sealed away during the rebellion, where Asha'rah murdered Indar'en, and around the same time Ishtar was born.

Some heavy stuff.

I'm quite excited for their eventual meeting, Ishtar, and Riesling. It might even make sense for her to show up not soon after the group returns ...
    Ok, I'm having a brain breakdown again.....Who was Riesling again?

Ok, I'm having a brain breakdown again.....Who was Riesling again?
    Character Torment is bringing in, that has some history with Ishtar.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Character Torment is bringing in, that has some history with Ishtar.
    Ahhh, sounds interesting.

After giving it some thought.....seriously considering bringing in my third PC idea. (Not now anyways, but soon)

Ahhh, sounds interesting.

After giving it some thought.....seriously considering bringing in my third PC idea. (Not now anyways, but soon)
    If it's another one with beef against Ishtar, she'll have a proper Sinister Six.

Arx Inosaan

>mfw I wanted to retire Totoma in favor of Tasure but Jagam ruined that.

Trolled from beyond the grave.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.