Page 216 of 719 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 10777

....hm

Hey Sub, since this is an empire-wide event, I would assume that smaller tuffle forces would be attacking more minor colonies? Ones similar to that one Sarada's aunt was living in.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Don't **** with the Tuffles, goddamn...

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ...it's telling that the tuffles' actions would have made pre-mindfix Totoma horrified.

As much as he hated (purebred) saiyans, killing children is several steps too far. Never mind the bad memories that dregs up.

spoilers:
    It would horrify Neva, too.
    end of spoilers
    I'd like to think that this would horrify most people, regardless of how they feel about Saiyans. Then again, you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ....hm

Hey Sub, since this is an empire-wide event, I would assume that smaller tuffle forces would be attacking more minor colonies? Ones similar to that one Sarada's aunt was living in.
    Yep, the smaller settlements are also being razed. Not necessarily by Tuffles, mind you, but it's all under the same management.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-19-2018 at 08:39 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yep, the smaller settlements are also being razed. Not necessarily by Tuffles, mind you, but it's all under the same management.
    ...PM incoming.

I'd like to think that this would horrify most people, regardless of how they feel about Saiyans. Then again, you never know.

You really are making the saiyans out to be wimps.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Eh? How so?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Zurvan doesn't do visits.
    Interesting. Neither does the Space Godfather.
    Zurvan: I understand. You found paradise in Reslan. You had a good trade, you made a good living. Auroc protected you and there were courts of divinity. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Don Zurvan, give me time." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godfather." You come into my demenses on the day my daughter is to be Destroyer and you ask me to do visitations - for malarkey.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Zurvan: I understand. You found paradise in Reslan. You had a good trade, you made a good living. Auroc protected you and there were courts of divinity. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Don Zurvan, give me time." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godfather." You come into my demenses on the day my daughter is to be Destroyer and you ask me to do visitations - for malarkey.
    It's too perfect.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sarada and Parsley - also Totoma and Tasure - are, power creep aside, exceptions to the norm.

Their opponents, from what I understand, have had decades of one-sided prep and access to some knowledge of the territory the invaders never figured out entirely since it was their home.

Eh? How so?
    I would have thought they would have more defenses and powerful fighters ready to deal with any threat. Considering their history, they should know they would be targets.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's too perfect.
    Zurvan can't remember the last time anyone invited him over to their house for a hot dog.

Nobody wanted his friendship; they only feared to be in his debt.

I would have thought they would have more defenses and powerful fighters ready to deal with any threat. Considering their history, they should know they would be targets.
    They did. They had AA defenses and had turned the battle in their favor once they were healed. But all the powerful fighters in the world won't do jack when the enemy starts dropping antimatter bombs that wipe out entire cities in a blink.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Sarada and Parsley - also Totoma and Tasure - are, power creep aside, exceptions to the norm.

Their opponents, from what I understand, have had decades of one-sided prep and access to some knowledge of the territory the invaders never figured out entirely since it was their home.
    This. The Saiyans have fallen a long way since Vocado when they were all in the high tens, low hundreds of thousands with him being almost in the millions. Years of oppressing and being terrible people made them much weaker. Only now are they starting to gain strength by turning around.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's sort of funny that the four strongest saiyans alive right now wouldn't have really been all that noteworthy by ancient Saiyan standards. Literally "random guy on the street" tier.

Zaofan's ready for his side quest with Ochazuke and Balon, though h's also joining Etrina's side quest eventually. I'll deal with the timing of both somehow.