Page 489 of 719 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Character development for Praxat.

1. Praxat will be more thoughtful and will think more before she says something.
    Suggestion, maybe Althena should go instead of Praxat this time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Suggestion, maybe Althena should go instead of Praxat this time.
    Well Praxat just gave Dash and Cyanna two Toadian dictionaries and she has her laptop out with a database program open so that the gang can updated with information. Praxat said she would go but she can always change her mind.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Falcon, your inbox is full. Your popularity is showing
    Still awaiting the PM, Cyke!

Praxat will be stay and Althena will be going instead.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Name: Parsley

Race/Species:
    Saiyan

Height/Weight: 5'6/125

Appearance:

Props to artist

Power Level:
    525,000 (Base)
    5,250,000 (Super Saiyan)

Style: White Fang (Saiyan-Do Custom)

Techniques:

Items:
    • Clothes
    • Communicator

History:

Parsley is what happens when reality meets – and exceeds – expectations. Born the eldest child of Saiyan Elites Guar and Lettise, Parsley was expected to be an extremely powerful saiyan from birth. Born with a power level of 150, she was never in any danger of enslavement. Rather than rest on her laurels and coast through the CTC, she used that guarantee to ensure that her growth was as steep as possible. By the time her training began after formal education, she had a power level of 230. By the end of her first year, it had doubled to 460. This caused her instructors to label her as a prodigy.

The praise and adulation came from every direction. Were saiyans capable of things such as humilty and modesty, Parsley may have simply deflected it and kept her head in her training. She didn't. At the young age of 11, she developed an ego that would put even the most powerful saiyans to shame. When a band of saiyans returned with a new method of determining potential in young ones – stolen from the race they had just finished razing – it only grew. It was determined that she had the potential to be one of the most powerful saiyans alive, even rivaling King Mato.

It went straight to her head. It all went to her head and made her believe that she was the most powerful already. Her talent flourished her second year, swelling her power to 755. After her third year, it exceeded 1000. The instructors at the CTC were amazed and dumbfounded. They had only seen this kind of rapid development in two other saiyans, King Mato and Queen Toma, the two most powerful on the planet. Many believed that Parsley would surpass them and take her rightful place on the throne.

By this point, her younger sister, Sarada, was about to start her first year. The same Potential Prediction System was used to measure her potential. The results were astounding. While Parsley was slated to rival King Mato, Sarada was predicted to surpass him. Meaning that she would surpass Parsley as well, by a pretty good margin.

This would not do. She would not stand for her younger sister – or anyone, but especially not her – being stronger than she was. She did what she needed to do in order to ensure her place at the top of Vocadan society.

At the end of her fourth year, she was measured at 1345, then 1855 at the end of her fifth. When graduation came at the end of her final year, she was measured with a staggering 2250. At the age of 16, she was already a Super Elite.

Her power only grew when she started to partake in conquests and mercenary assignments. As her power grew, so did her fame, until she was known across the planet as the prodigy who would one day challenge for the throne. This did not escape the attention of the king himself, who invited her to the palace to spar. When they finished, he was impressed by both her strength and her attitude.

Other:
    • Despite her ego, she appears to be a pleasant person to be around, much more so than other Saiyans. Has seemingly grown out of her manipulative, deceitful ways.
    • Led her own mercenary band, named the Hellraisers
    • Is in love with Avoca.
    • Voiced by Laura Post
    Hey, I'm the person who paid for the art you're using and I don't feel comfortable with you using it for your character- I worked hard on my character's design. Do you mind changing it? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I do not see any options to PM someone. ;w;
    Last edited by LilSusie; 02-11-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by LilSusie View Post
    Hey, I'm the person who paid for the art you're using and I don't feel comfortable with you using it for your character- I worked hard on my character's design. Do you mind changing it? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I do not see any options to PM someone. ;w;
    Huh, strange there isn't a PM option for you....might be linked to the number of posts to keep people from making accounts and spam PMing. In any event I'm sure Sub will see this soon enough.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LilSusie View Post
    Sure, no problem. Sorry for the trouble
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Your Super Saiyan form is nothing compared to the might of watermarks and trademark law!

That was just base Saiyan form.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Also the PL of that form is.....not quite accurate.

Regardless, I shall be doing PL’s again soon and that and Cythlla shall be updated alongside everyone else.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Regardless, I shall be doing PL’s again soon and that and Cythlla shall be updated alongside everyone else.
    inb4 the people who stayed behind get nothing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

The circumstances of Cthyllas PL are a bit weirder then normal, yeah.

Theoretically she isn't getting stronger as much as growing accustomed to operating and managing her fake body.

All-New Member

Thank you so much!

Does Althena have a Power Level?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hey Tami, has anything happened with regards to Meagan trying to rally the other Kami together as she and Asha'rah discussed?