Page 320 of 719 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Ohhhhh....looks like Fate is stepping up her game in the face of her godly opponents. Can the heavenly alliance(and Ishtar) succeed to stalling her long enough for Zaofan and Erosa to save the day.

*Played while showing all the clips in the next episode where Fate is getting her ass kicked*

Find out next time on Dragonball M.

the Homunculus Nyarlathotep Power level is currently unknown . the only thing hint at is that his power level is half that of the actual Nyarlathotep's power level. like his creator The Homunculus Nyarlathotep is pure and utter evil .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sandy, your PM box is full.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sandy, your PM box is full.
    cleared up chief

Ishtar: Can I go home now ?

Magicite In Her Arm: No.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar: Can I go home now ?

Magicite In Her Arm: No.
    *Before event* Chrona: Hehe....I got everything planned out.

*After Event* Chrona: I did not plan this.....*popcorn intensifies*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    *Before event* Chrona: Hehe....I got everything planned out.

*After Event* Chrona: I did not plan this.....*popcorn intensifies*
    If the fight was gonna continue, Sandy, I was actually considering having Ishtar spit the Void energy at Fate. Sort of as a makeshift Antimatter explosion.

Of course, injuring Etrina's body is probably not wise.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Someday he’ll ride into town. A glimpse at a new friend or foe.

Name: Zaofan the Crimson Gaze

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 6,0, 190lbs.

Appearance:

Power Level: 4,000,000

Style: Crane and Turtle Assassination School.

Techniques:

-Optic Blast

-Kikoho Red

-Multiform

-Ki sensing

-Flight

-Off My Lawn

-Crimson Taiyoken

-Crimson X

-Crimson Ricochet

Items:

-Ki Amplyfying Eyepiece

-Sheriff’s Badge

-Capsule wallet

-Nullification cuffs

Special:

Zaofan has limited telepathy and telekinesis.

History: A lone wanderer. A wayward soul, a broken world, and a little bit of stability.

Zaofan found this in his home of Tomb City. Taking on the mantle of Sheriff, he dispenses justice swiftly and without remorse. But before that he was a trained killer.

That story is for another time though. For now, Zaofan has been cast adrift and landed in a world very similar, but different, than his own.

And he’ll do whatever it takes to get back.

Other: Meet Mirror/Alternate/Dark/Zaofan! He’ll join us later. This Zaofan is voiced by Matthew Mercer. He is also a terrible cook.
    I leave you all alone for a night and now we have an AU Zaofan. Dammit, people!

(seriously though, this is far more than awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    LOL we got AU Zaofan coming up now? I'm interested to see how this plays out...

I also have a good idea for an AU Sasheem, if we're ever gonna get to that point.
    Y'know what would be funny? If AU Zaofan and Sasheem Prime met up and became friends.

P.S. Grampagen, I've always liked your writing style, but it's been more of a hoot lately. I'm going to have to try to up my game here.

Retired Overlord

If the fight was gonna continue, Sandy, I was actually considering having Ishtar spit the Void energy at Fate. Sort of as a makeshift Antimatter explosion.

Of course, injuring Etrina's body is probably not wise.
    As long as she preparing the mother of all snorts....I would have accepted it.

The Atomic Loogie

What is known about 'Elementals' so far? Elemental magic, or those that embody the Elements?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Slight correction Falcon.

Fate pointed out she's actually IN Etrina's body.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    What is known about 'Elementals' so far? Elemental magic, or those that embody the Elements?
    You mean the Elemanti ? Or Elemental creatures in general ?

Arx Inosaan

You mean the Elemanti ? Or Elemental creatures in general ?
    In general. I have a story idea, but I want to make sure it meshes with other stories and makes sense in this world we're creating. Just the basics is fine.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Slight correction Falcon.

Fate pointed out she's actually IN Etrina's body.
    Yeah, Etrinas essence is within Haven for the moment with Zaofan.

Etrinas body is possessed by fate, The plan being she had manipulated Etrias fate every since her conception to create the perfect host body that could resonate with the Haven and have enough control over temporal energy along with her own to blind side Zurvan.

Fun Fact since I'm not gonna be able to follow through on this side of the arc.......

....Etrina is suppose to be a familiar too. Similar to the Fate/Elisa combo.....except one that was Frankenstein'd together using catalysts of energy from her target, IOW Zurvan.

That's why she is such a natural mage with time magic, and that time when she "died" so many times during the hedgemaze trial? The narrative made it look like time was just being reset over and over....but that was a combination of her time magic manifesting and her "regenerating" similar to other familiars of her type.