Page 322 of 719 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

I don't have any plans for any sort of Held.

CAUSE HE IS DEAD IN EVERY OTHER AU BECAUSE EVA DIDN'T INTERFERE.

Retired Overlord

I'll be honest....A lot of stuff hit the cutting room floor with the divine intervention ending. I don't blame Cleric for doing what he did....but damn.....I can't help but be relived its pretty much over but **** at how it turned out. Like....several months of lead up just took a nose dive off a cliff.

Etrinas Familiar status is better off on the cutting room floor now.....Erosa's weakened drive subplot was suppose to end with a actual heroic sacrifice. Yeah, I'm totally serious.....was gonna kill her off. Was gonna be sad feels all around except for chrona who was gonna have the **** beat out of her in the worst way imaginable by Asha'rah(Until the factors leading to her becoming not~dead came out.....which I might add where a work of temporal Machiavellian art on chronas part. Still would have had the **** beat out of her by Asha'rah)

.....and worst of all.......I had Erosa lazing around doing nothing for an entire time skip banking on the epic powerup at the end. HOW IS SHE GONNA ONE.V.ONE HER RIVAL NOW?!!! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cleric actually subtracts pl from how lazy she was! (Likely not but who knows....I laugh to cover my crippling depression)

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I hope AU Zao hates Held and Ocha, and thinks Etrina a whore.

Hurt feels all around.
    I get the feeling AU Etrina would be basically a huge push over of a mage...timid and couldn't hurt a fly.....that somehow manages to summon AU Erosa as her Super-Ego instead of an Id.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I'll be honest....A lot of stuff hit the cutting room floor with the divine intervention ending. I don't blame Cleric for doing what he did....but damn.....I can't help but be relived its pretty much over but **** at how it turned out. Like....several months of lead up just took a nose dive off a cliff.

Etrinas Familiar status is better off on the cutting room floor now.....Erosa's weakened drive subplot was suppose to end with a actual heroic sacrifice. Yeah, I'm totally serious.....was gonna kill her off. Was gonna be sad feels all around except for chrona who was gonna have the **** beat out of her in the worst way imaginable by Asha'rah(Until the factors leading to her becoming not~dead came out.....which I might add where a work of temporal Machiavellian art on chronas part. Still would have had the **** beat out of her by Asha'rah)

.....and worst of all.......I had Erosa lazing around doing nothing for an entire time skip banking on the epic powerup at the end. HOW IS SHE GONNA ONE.V.ONE HER RIVAL NOW?!!! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cleric actually subtracts pl from how lazy she was! (Likely not but who knows....I laugh to cover my crippling depression)
    Erosa can easily beat a comatose Sarada. Whether Ishtar will let her is another matter entirely.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Erosa can easily beat a comatose Sarada. Whether Ishtar will let her is another matter entirely.
    Erosa: I've come to settle the score, Sarada, ero!

*charges the near-dead and comatose Sarada*

Sarada: *unconsciously flicks her tail*

*Erosa is sent flying off the planet*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I get the feeling AU Etrina would be basically a huge push over of a mage...timid and couldn't hurt a fly.....that somehow manages to summon AU Erosa as her Super-Ego instead of an Id.
    She had fused with Grav, and was straight up a vampire.

Remember there were quite a few AU versions of ourselves around.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    ......I did not get a flashback to End of Evangelion I swear.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She had fused with Grav, and was straight up a vampire.
    Oh wait....we're talking about "that"? Thought this was and alternate universe version rather then an alternate timeline. That Etrina was a beast.....but never made any mention to what happened to Erosa in that universe.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sandy, we can always retcon the entire Zurvan and Sheki’hinah interference. Had I known ahead of time I probably wouldn’t have.

I would hate for your work to have been in vain.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

So Cleric, is that Zaofan from the... other world we went to, briefly? Or a hitherto unseen timeline?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Oh wait....we're talking about "that"? Thought this was and alternate universe version rather then an alternate timeline. That Etrina was a beast.....but never made any mention to what happened to Erosa in that universe.
    I figured those were AU. Same difference really
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So Cleric, is that Zaofan from the... other world we went to, briefly? Or a hitherto unseen timeline?
    Unseen timeline.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sandy, we can always retcon the entire Zurvan and Sheki’hinah interference. Had I known ahead of time I probably wouldn’t have.

I would hate for your work to have been in vain.
    Hmm....I mean, I'd definitely like to finish it as it was suppose to be...I just don't want it to be a hassle(And retcons usually are).

If we were to go that route though, the only thing that would need an edit right now is events happening on Zaofans end(No gods means Fate is still just kicking Ishtar around and doesn't have to activate Haven). We'd just assuming everything else ended off where they were right before the the god arrived.

Retired Overlord

Basically we'd be at...

Ishtar getting ground pummeled by Fate
    Chrona getting ground pummeled by Asha'rah(deja'vu)
    Zaofan entering meeting Etrina at the entrance to the Manor
    Erosa near the spire.

recap info on Homunculi

Homunculi are basically magical servants create by alchemy . a homunculus is made with the necessary and right amount ingredients to make artificial life form. these ingredient are blend together in a flask and alchemist uses one pint of his own blood as the next ingredient before draw a magical symbol that will draw Ki in the mixture as the final ingredient.

if alchemist who makes a Homunculus Ki is weak than the entire life force of multiple beings would be drain to create the Homunculus. the drain Ki in question would be covert into magical energy. the blood that the alchemist supplies to their Homunculus grants it their abilities. the ones that can be passed down that is.

Homunculus don't need to drink, eat or sleep. they are fully capable of speech , and somewhat independent thought when their creator is still around. if any bad happens to it's creator an Homunculus can still operate. once something bad does happen to their creator a homunculus will have no recollection of their creator.

it will only remember that it was create by someone. lose their creator will me a Homunculus become completely independent . the Homunculus will take on it's creators' personality traits and even it's creators' name. a single Homunculus has 1/2 the power of their creator. two Homunculi have 1/3 the power of the of their creator , and three Homunculi would have 1/4 the power of their creator.

an Homunculus can gain complete independence if their creator dies or is sealed away.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.