Page 325 of 719 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yes. They're rare and reclusive, but she has the right kind of bait.
    Far better than a Unicorn, that's for sure.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

so to pin down the race of the Nyarlathotep who create the Homunculus Nyarlathotep. I will be going over with it by Sandman and made a post to him address this. I want to keep it to just two Nyarlathoteps and not make a third one. cause then it would be that the first Nyarlathotep slipped the name and some power to another being and this second Nyarlathotep would have went on to create a Homunculus that would become the third Nyarlathotep .

that's pretty much how it would go if they're are three Nyarlathotep and I have to explain what happen to the second Nyarlathotep.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Okay Sandman I'm know I'm late getting around to this but I want to use a Voidling to be the creator of the Homunculus Nyarlathotep . this comes from something you one post to me.

so instead of slipping the name and some power to a demon. a Nyarlathotep Voidling just creates a Homunculus that bears his name. in the Homunculus Nyarlathotep's Bio it is never pin down what race the creator who bears the same name as him comes from. so I just want to pin down the race of the Nyarlathotep who created the Homunculus Nyarlathotep.
    The only problem I have with this setup....is Nyarlathotep would definitely be classed into the elder voidling catagory. This is the same weight class that Hastur and Shub pull from, meaning there is no way he was just "walking among the people"

...If a containment unit was possible at the time......he'd basically be rolling around in a planet sized hamster ball.

Now, could Nyarlathotep influence humans? Yes....mass manipulation is practically Nyarlathotep calling card. If you really wanted to go with this idea of yours....the best method would be for Nyarlathotep the voidling to use something(perhaps the king of magic kindgom involved) as a conduit for his manipulation. (Bonus points if you thrown in a pharaoh theme.) Have the king introduce alchemy and sacrifice the kingdom to create the Nyarlathotep homunculi....it would basically be a small version of himself that can act autonomously, and more importantly, doesn't die in reality.

this post has been delated
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The only problem I have with this setup....is Nyarlathotep would definitely be classed into the elder voidling catagory. This is the same weight class that Hastur and Shub pull from, meaning there is no way he was just "walking among the people"

...If a containment unit was possible at the time......he'd basically be rolling around in a planet sized hamster ball.

Now, could Nyarlathotep influence humans? Yes....mass manipulation is practically Nyarlathotep calling card. If you really wanted to go with this idea of yours....the best method would be for Nyarlathotep the voidling to use something(perhaps the king of magic kindgom involved) as a conduit for his manipulation. (Bonus points if you thrown in a pharaoh theme.) Have the king introduce alchemy and sacrifice the kingdom to create the Nyarlathotep homunculi....it would basically be a small version of himself that can act autonomously,
    and more importantly, doesn't die in reality.
    I think for my idea to work best there should be three beings name Nyarlathotep not two . the first Nyarlathotep the voidling would slip his name and some of his power to another being who isn't a voidling and it's this being who go on to create the Nyarlathotep homunculi.

edit: well there's three beings that bear the name Nyarlathotep now. 1 elder voidling Nyarlathotep that slip some of his power and name to a being. 2 the being that receive some of the Voidling Nyarlathotep's power and name, 3 the homunculus Nyarlathotep who was created by the second Nyarlathotep.

okay here's what I have

a really long time ago there was this ancient Kingdom on this desert planet with a pharaoh theme. it was magic kingdom rule by selfish and greedy king who had a fear of death. when this King became a old man he sort out ways to prolong his life. this King would adventure inside a ancient tomb where they would be a mural with words that spoke of a being name Nyarlathotep that could grant one the knowledge of how to become immortal.

this King who's name was Zerxes did a ritual that allow him to speak to this entity called Nyarlathotep a elder Voidling . the elder Voiding Nyarlathotep manipulate the Zerxes using Zerxes' own selfishness and greed. twisted the king into a demonic entity. who he slip his name to and some power to use to go nuts.

Zerxes now the second being to bear the name Nyarlathotep was to introduce his subjects to Alchemy . he would trick his own subjects into create a magical symbol that would grant who was ever stand in the center immortality. the King end up sacrifice his entire Kingdom just to become in immortal. later down the line he would introduce alchemy to another Kingdom with an and trick this Kingdom with Arabic theme into sacrifice itself into making him a homunculus as part of an consistency plan by promising them immortality.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hunting and Wildlife

Due to their savage background, most Saiyans prefer to hunt for their food as opposed to sitting and waiting in a restaurant. Not to say they don't do the latter at all, but more often than not, one can see several Saiyans flitting through the many forests of Vocado hunting for their next meal.

Hunting is not only the preferred means of catching a meal, but it's also a respectable means of making a living. Saiyan appetites are known the universe over for being vast and insatiable, meaning vast amounts of food are required. Meat is preferred over vegetation and grains. Much of the meat consumed by Vocadoan Saiyans is imported from one of the dozen of meat planets owned by the Saiyan Empire. These planets specialize in one kind of meat and one kind only: beef, pork, and various fowls, and seafood.

The meat that comes from Vocado is hunted, cleaned, and packaged and sold to vendors and restaurant owners. The price it pays per pound depends on the kind of meat – anywhere from 50 orbs to 250 orbs per pound. Red meat goes for the most – as it's the most in demand – while various fowls go for considerably less, as their the most common.

Despite hunting being so popular, there is a hard limit on the amount a certain animal can be hunted. Each species is observed closely by the Vocado Wildlife Preservation Association (VWPA) to moniter and keep tabs on its overall health and population. Once it's observed that a particular species' numbers are waning too much, the Palace is alerted; at which point, an ordinance is put into place making it illegal to hunt that particular species. The penalty is 1) a heavy fine – 15,000 orbs – 2) hunting license revocation, 3) two years in prison.

Commercial licenses are required for hunters who plan on selling the animals they catch. A license requires payment of a 150 orb fee and a brief exam on hunting safety and wildlife conservation. A license is valid for 3 years, after which a renewal fee of 50 orbs must be paid. Commercial hunting without a license is illegal.

For recreational hunting – hunting for food – a 50 orb fee is needed to receive a recreational hunting license, which lasts 5 years. The renewal fee is 20 orbs.

The wildlife of Vocado is diverse and expansive. Since much of the planet is still untouched by Saiyan hands, animals mostly keep to themselves; though, it's not unheard of for a creature to wonder out into civilization by mistake.

Examples of animals are:

And many hundreds of thousands more.

Animals on the conservation list usual stay there for about ten years until their numbers are at a more comfortable level. At that point, they are placed on the probationary hunting list, which means that hunters are allowed to catch only a certain amount per year. This is to keep the numbers from dropping off too much.

Besides meat, the remainder of the animal is either sold or used. Furs for clothing, bones for jewelry or other knick-knacks, fat for oils and fuels. The only parts not used are the organs, which are burned and disposed off with environmental safety in mind.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I think for my idea to work best there should be three beings name Nyarlathotep not two . the first Nyarlathotep the voidling would slip his name and some of his power to another being who isn't a voidling and it's this being who go on to create the Nyarlathotep homunculi.

edit: well there's three beings that bear the name Nyarlathotep now. 1 elder voidling Nyarlathotep that slip some of his power and name to a being. 2 the being that receive some of the Voidling Nyarlathotep's power and name, 3 the homunculus Nyarlathotep who was created by the second Nyarlathotep.
    I mean still not how this works.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hmm little bored at the moment. Might post some stuff with Blizzar and the Galaxy Police.

Also Cleric, we'll be doing the Phoenix Temple stuff during this timeskip as well, right?

okay here's what I have

a really long time ago there was this ancient Kingdom on this desert planet with a pharaoh theme. it was magic kingdom rule by selfish and greedy king who had a fear of death. when this King became a old man he sort out ways to prolong his life. this King would adventure inside a ancient tomb where they would be a mural with words that spoke of a being name Nyarlathotep that could grant one the knowledge of how to become immortal.

this King who's name was Zerxes did a ritual that allow him to speak to this entity called Nyarlathotep a elder Voidling . the elder Voiding Nyarlathotep manipulate the Zerxes using Zerxes' own selfishness and greed. twisted the king into a demonic entity. who he slip his name to and some power to use to go nuts.

Zerxes now the second being to bear the name Nyarlathotep was to introduce his subjects to Alchemy . he would trick his own subjects into create a magical symbol that would grant who was ever stand in the center immortality. the King end up sacrifice his entire Kingdom just to become in immortal. later down the line he would introduce alchemy to another Kingdom with an and trick this Kingdom with Arabic theme into sacrifice itself into making him a homunculus as part of an consistency plan by promising them immortality.
    so what to you think Sandman?
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean still not how this works.

Sandman did mention to me this in post before

Hell....Just because there is a Nyarlathotep Demon, doesn't mean there can't be a Nyarlathotep Voidling who slipped the name and some power to him in the past to go nuts with.

that is part of the post that Sandman address to me a month ago.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

so what to you think Sandman?
    Seems like this could work best.

Ishtar: That was a stupid comparison.

Fate: Not my fault you don't get the metaphor.

Ishtar: You're making my point for me. It was a shitty metaphor.

Fate:Ahah ... well. GUESS WHAT *pretty much gives it away*

Ishtar: I have another step-sister ? Man this timeskip is really bringing the family together.

Fate: I hate you so much.

Arx Inosaan

thanks Sandman I'll go with that then

the history of a King name Zerxes .

there once was a king name Zerxes who was the ruler of a vast magic kingdom that he name after himself on a Desert planet that had a Pharaoh theme. Zerxes was a powerful magic user and yet he knew that not even his magic could save him from death's grasp. he fear dying and when he got to a ripped old age he wanted to find a way to prolong his life a way to make himself immortal. he search though book after magical book trying to unlock the secret to immortality.

Until in one book he found the passage about ancient mural inside a tomb devote to a ancient powerful being that possibly knew the secret to immortality. Zerxes deiced to visit this ancient Mural inside this Tomb and speak to this ancient powerful entity.

Zerxes did a ritual that was describe in the magic book that mention the mural contact this ancient being. it spoke to him and told him that it's name was Nyarlathotep. Zerxes then ask Nyarlathotep to grant him the knowledge of immorality. sense the selfishness and greed in Zerxes heart .

Nyarlathotep manipulate Zerxes twisted the King into a demonic entity. after Nyarlathotep show the Zerxes a way to become immortal he would slip his name and some of his power to the Zerxes. Zerxes would then introduce his kingdom to introduce his subjects to Alchemy. Zerxes would end up tricking his trick his own subjects into create a magical symbol that would grant him immortality.

Zerxes had sacrifice his entire Kingdom for immorality. after he became immortal many years later after the fall of his own Kingdom Zerxes introduce alchemy to another Kingdom with Arabic theme and tricks this kingdom into sacrifice itself into making him a homunculus as part of an consistency plan by promising them immortality.

this Kingdom's name was Omestris. he knew a day would come when his fun would end, and he was eventually right when he was sealed away by a banded of Holy Magical Knights. as for his race the name of Zerxes' race was Aos Sí.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-07-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Neva's mellowed thanks to Seri, tho.
    Oh yeah, there's no denying that, certainly it's been shown quite clearly in your last few posts.

I'm just rather unsure how to bring these two heads together. Even if they're no longer clashing as directly as they had before, their last conversation ended on a rather bitter note.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What's a God to an Ochazuke ?
    Among the group, apparently they range from being considered estranged family to acquaintances with respectable disagreements.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I feel like making some additions to Vocado lore. Maybe hunting and wildlife.
    What I am reading, is that Held should go hunt of Vacado, because it would be good training for when he returns to Nevada to...I guess get, hunted, or hunt, or whatever it works there.

...When I actually get around to even finish--

>This post has been cut off by distractions