Page 92 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Well crapbaskets.

GG you clever monkey you. I forgot he had that and now I don’t know what to do now.

Well, this should be interesting.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna get anyone to legit want to get eaten by Erosa even if it does help the situation.

....and on a side note.

Etrina: Ochazuke....I'm analyzing magic put in place before the dawn of intelligent civilization in the middle of a battle to the death with a God of Destruction. If you have a suggestion.....perhaps you can just say it rather then expect me to divert brain power and contemplate your enigmatic wiseman speak.
    Ochazuke: The GoD's a Namekian? We Roshi now.

...yep, better talk to Hammer while he still can *whistles and waits for Asha'rah*

strange I have never had thought about how much weight Praxat Tongue could support.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Lol, I forgot all about that neural stunner
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'll be back later tonight, need some help from Etrina and hope Asha'rah has a moment to come to terms with another Namekian she's - figuratively - neutered.

Going through all these posts I haven't had time to read and responding to them before I've had time to read what comes later is a fun experience. When I RPed Asha'rah reaching out and confirming her presence, I had no idea that half a minute later I'd see a post about getting attacked. lol.

Astonishing Member

Lol, GG ain't got time for these god damn Namekians fucking up his narrative.

Hammer: TOO LEGIT! TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!

Ochazuke: Lol, Neuralizer.

Hammer: *Quits and goes to bed*

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Lol, GG ain't got time for these god damn Namekians fucking up his narrative.

Hammer: TOO LEGIT! TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!

Ochazuke: Lol, Neuralizer.

Hammer: *Quits and goes to bed*
    Ochazuke: F'kin nailed it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ochazuke: F'kin nailed it.
    If this happens, I'm honestly going to have Held be like "...Wait, was that it?...Umm. Okay. What were we doing again?" and just shrug off the event as half of the cast having weird friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    If this happens, I'm honestly going to have Held be like "...Wait, was that it?...Umm. Okay. What were we doing again?" and just shrug off the event as half of the cast having weird friends.
    I've been trying to work in puns during the responses, but if someone busts that out the game is done.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada will be highly disappointed when she and Erosa arrive to find Hammer already dead and the others playing Go Fish on his dismembered corpse.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yea ... this is going too well.

Probably just means Ishtar's losing another arm.

Arx Inosaan

This might solve her problem

Just get her two more arms.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

That's an awful lot of arm.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I feel Held and maybe Ocahzuke will be fine if this backfires.

Hammer already totally dislikes Ishtar, and he has a hate boner for Asha'Rah. I'm /not/entirely sure how much he hates Ocha after this, but I can't imagine it's as much as he hates Asha'Rah, and he seems determined to destroy Ishtar, so I think he'd maybe focus on that, unless Ocha is too dangerous now.

Held, technically, hasn't done anything against him, although I half think Helds purity aura alone would annoy a living cesspool....But at the moment, he should hate everyone else way more. And I do have one plan for how to deal with Hammer if things go bad, but...

Well, everyone would literally have to be /this/ close to death for Held to even consider it, because it's like a 10 on the things he would find disgusting and unpleasant from a personal standpoint.