Page 224 of 719 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10777

Race: Homunculus

Background information: an Homunculus is a artificial being created by alchemy . Homunculus means little person. to create a homunculus an Alchemist first gathers the necessary and right amount of ingredients and then blends them together in a flask. to finish process the alchemist adds one pint of his blood to the mixture and then draws a magical symbol than will draw Ki into the mixture.

since Ki is required to create a Homunculus on alchemist who is cruel intentions would actually create on. create an Homunculus requires a Ki and how much it would take to make a Homunculus depends on how strong and weak the Ki in question is. if the Ki is weak then multiple beings could be drain of their entire life force just so said Alchemist could create an Homunculus. of course once these conditions are met then a little being will form and take shape inside the flask.

since they're create in a flask another term for a Homunculus is Dwarf in the Flask. the blood does not supply an homunculus with life force it just gives the homunculus the abilities of it's creator . the abilities that can pass on that is . one of the things that can't be pass on to an Homunculus is god ki.

as they are artificial beings homunculi do not need to drink , eat or sleep. once their create an homunculus are use to carrying out any assign task an Alchemist sees fit. homunculi are fully capable of speech , and somewhat independent thought. so even if something bad happens to their creator an Homunculus will still be able to operate.

in fact if something bad does happen to their creator such if their creator dies or is sealed away . then the Homunculus in question will have no recollection of it's creator and will only remember that it was created by someone . when Homunculus loses it master it's creator it will start to become more independent . after awhile an Homunculus without a master will developed complete independent thought and it's own personality that takes on personality traits of it's master / creator.

it will even give itself a name but for reasons not even it can understand it will always choose a name that is the same name as it's creator who it wouldn't have no recollection of. As for their power level it would be only half of their creator's power level for just one homunculus. However if alchemist makes multiple homunculus their power levels would be dilute even further. so two homunculus would power level would only be 1/3 of their creator's power level.

Add another and it drops down to being only 1/4 and so on. Quality over quantity.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-21-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Meagan: Trust isn't something you can trade.

Cthylla: How do I get it?

Meagan: You earn it.

Cthylla: And how do I earn it?

Meagan: By putting in effort.

Cthylla: So I am trading time and effort for trust?

Meagan: No, you can't trade trust, it must be earned.

Cthylla: But you just said...

Meagan: Trust must be earned.

Cthylla: Through effort.

Meagan: Yes

Cthylla: And time...

Cthylla: Which are things that can be given in return for things.

Cthylla: So your trading.

Meagan: No, Trust cannot be traded.

Cthylla: ........*beings violently shuddering and frothing out of every orifice*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Cthylla: ........*beings violently shuddering and frothing out of every orifice*
    To Cthylla's credit, she's put up with it longer than I'd have expected.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    To Cthylla's credit, she's put up with it longer than I'd have expected.
    Concepts like Trust and Deceit are weird to Cthylla....they only exist in an environment where lifeforms are forced into conflict with each other.

The void is infinite, the void winds never run dry and Voidling are incapable of killing each other. They are the reverse of everything Asha'rahs theme of "Life Thrives" is suppose to mean. They don't thrive out of desire or struggle to survive.....they exist in a void where such concepts are essentially meaningless. Its pointless to fight each other, because the status que never changes.....they have nothing to be deceitful about, because nothing can be gained in doing so.

Voidlings like Cthylla are overly curious because new things are like finding drops of water in a desert....a very VERY big desert.

Voidlings like Cthylla are overly curious because new things are like finding drops of water in a desert....a very VERY big desert.
    Well, in this at least; she's basically an Oni.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

since the Nyarlathotep walking around is an Homunculus that also means there's another Nyarlathotep who is the creator. so there are two Nyarlathoteps , the Homunculus and the creator. since the homunculus has no recollection of his creator that means the Nyarlathotep who is the creator is either dead or sealed away. the Homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be half that of his creator's power level.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

well Praxat is now at Capsule Corp asking Megan and EVA where some members of the Galaxy Police are and yes she does notice Cthylla. it that she just doesn't care right now the only thing on her mind is pepping for the time she will face off against Killrog which is one year away and getting a job. as for Qaztoh she's still on the look at with Kai during meditation lessons.

to Kingofpie - hey can we have communication between Earl Winton Amper Firmin Stratovarius and other members of the Galaxy Police?
    My Forum check it out

Well, at least that's one way of dealing with her.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Well, at least that's one way of dealing with her.
    With circular logic that leads nowhere ?

Arx Inosaan

With circular logic that leads nowhere ?
    It's amazing that you can say that, yet have idea how convoluted your posts can be. A lack of understanding does not mean the fault is on my side.

Okay whoa, whoa hey let's not get too heated over this. This dispute can get handled IC with minimal salt.

And Bruce, I'll see what I can cook up.

It's amazing that you can say that, yet have idea how convoluted your posts can be. A lack of understanding does not mean the fault is on my side.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Okay whoa, whoa hey let's not get too heated over this. This dispute can get handled IC with minimal salt.

I mean, I wasn't heated at all ? Just making a comment.

Hope you get whatever is bugging you sorted, Tami.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

right now Earl Winton Amper Firmin Stratovarius is head to Earth with ancient Toadian Queen who has been imprison in a crystallize structure 2,000 years ago by a rather nasty homunculus name Nyarlathotep and teleport to a dead planet in the North Galaxy. Earl found this Frozen Toadian and his plan is to her to Capsule Corp to see if there is any way to undo the crystallization , because the Toadian imprison is still alive.
    My Forum check it out

I mean, I wasn't heated at all ? Just making a comment.

Hope you get whatever is bugging you sorted, Tami.
    Nothing to sort, I just get tired of being beaten up on. Of being the butt of jokes. It would be nice, for once, if my character was taken seriously.

Retired Overlord

Eh....I don't think that was a hit against your writing, meagans definition of trust isn't right or wrong....just that it tends to loop into a catch 22 that cthylla can't process so she outright drops it. To an outsider who does not experience the concept of betrayal in the same way....the idea of quantifying how much you accept or dismiss another based on a self modified factor influrenced by dozens of variables

...oh god I need to shut off the cthylla part of my brain for a moment.