Page 312 of 719 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    In case it wasn't obvious enough, Asha'rah has a tendency to put down her enemies on the rare occasions she becomes extremely upset. She did it to Hammer, and she's doing it now to Chrona. Even if Asha'rah has managed to tentatively accept that Chrona isn't an enemy, she has still just witnessed Chrona kidnapping Erosa before her very eyes after interrupting an important Moment #TM between them. Already extremely unfavorably disposed to the familiar, Asha'rah then was subjected to one of the worst possible lines of reasoning to take with her - that a person had worked out all the possible outcomes and that they all had to stick to this narrow path. The problem being that even if Asha'rah accepted that all possible outcomes had been worked out, then it doesn't matter how anyone acts, the time-manipulator's desired outcome would still come to pass. So Asha'rah is paradoxically free to act as she pleases anyway.

Therefore, to accept Chrona's plan, Asha'rah instead has to conclude that Chrona's knowledge is incomplete, the outcomes of this situation malleable, that people's choices matter and that they have a chance of succeeding whether or not they follow her plan. Which makes Chrona someone who is merely acting like a smug little prick trying to get by on either a bluff or naivety. Asha'rah might have been willing to humor such a demeanor under different circumstances, but at the moment after what Chrona just did to Erosa...yeah.

Deep down Asha'rah knows Chrona is considerably more than simply Zurvan's skin flake, is what I'm saying.
    Oh no doubt......but it isn't as much knowing all the outcomes as it is manipulating factors to produce "this" specific outcome. Asha'rah could totally **** it up if she does something extreme....one of the themes that passes over between her actions and fates is that no matter how much effort you put into trying to engineer the perfect fate, reality always managed to have a spanner ready to fling into the works.

the NPC Althena's max power Level compare to the power levels of other Current NPCS

Aeliana power level - 1,250,000

Blizzar Power Level - 1,500,000

Archon of Lasair power level- 1,750,000

Parsic power level - 2,000,042

Archon of Cloche power level - 500,000 (Resting)

Archon of Gaineamh power level- 500,000 ( resting)

Archon of Oighear power level - 1,000,000 (resting)

Blizz Power level - 500,000 (Final Form)

Althena Orpheus max Power level - 400,000 ( Max Mode)
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Oh no doubt......but it isn't as much knowing all the outcomes as it is manipulating factors to produce "this" specific outcome. Asha'rah could totally **** it up if she does something extreme....one of the themes that passes over between her actions and fates is that no matter how much effort you put into trying to engineer the perfect fate, reality always managed to have a spanner ready to fling into the works.
    Well, it's also sort of like.

Zurvan is forbidden from directly interfering unless someone is actively damaging the Time-Space Continuum (or the DB:M equivalent), so while he can see the outcomes, he can't really do much about it but make sure that each timeline unfolds as seen/it's supposed to. Chrona, an aspect of Zurvan ... isn't beholden to this. Which is a large part of why she's allowed to exist. She can do what he's not supposed to, and in her own way this helps him do his job.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Well, hit up another response to Cyanna tomorrow if I can.....I would do more tonight but I'm full tilt into getting this arc concluded.
    If you do, that wodul be great. If not, what has been done is enough to get her started. Thanks. This will really help with her character and power development.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Also, Cthulhu, I posted a profile for Neva here.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

I wish I could figure out where the hell I put Held's profile, but alas.

Should have... Held onto it.

Dohohohoh.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Also, I've finally gotten around to deciding what I was going to replace Heralding Horn with, since I think it was a bit too advanced for Held--And I usually try to keep the maths out of my techniques.

SO!

Nevadian Runic Art: Horn of Transmutation--Unicorns were reputed to be capable of miraculous healing abilities, able to save men on the cusp of death, and turn the most obnoxious poison into pure water, using their horn as a catalyst. Overtime, this art was learned by Nevadian mages, before being lost to the ages. Using his spear as a catalyst, Held is able to alter the fundamental form of an object or creature, provided he has the skill or energy to do so, or that the objects own power does not overtake that of his own.

Look out for Held stabbing his friends to heal them, finally.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by monstrous bird of qin, ou ki View Post
    should have... Held onto it.

Dohohohoh.
    fine, i'll repost it. Gawd/

Astonishing Member

Nevermind, I have found it by being so, so awesome.

Held Debon

Now I can finally adjust his profile like I've been meaning to do...And I should maybe put him in my sig..eventually.

Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam power up technique Max mode in depth

Max Mode is power up technique that grants a Toadian who is a practitioner of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam a 10x boost in power form their base power level. tremendously increasing their strength and speed. however the technique is so impractical because of it comes with Massive Ki drainage. that it's broadline useless.

when ancient Toadian practitioner of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam is in Max Mode they can only maintain the power level Max Mode grants him at the start for just 5 minutes. at the six minute mark their power level in this mode will drop by 5 percent and by another %5 after that in another 5 minuets start from the first five minutes so at the 10 minute mark their power level would drop by 10 percent . by the time it gets to a full hour a ancient Toadian power level in this mode would have drop so much that even Mr. Satan if he exit in this RPG could knock them out in one punch. "

because of it's insane Ki drainage Max Mode is actually the weakest of the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Power techniques despite giving a higher boost in power compare to the other 3 power up techniques .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada, to Nevanlinna: Your god is a bitch
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Also, Cthulhu, I posted a profile for Neva here.
    Added.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

By the time we get to the Lookout battle, Sarada will have turned 18, so I've went ahead and updated her profile.

Speaking of, since it seems that we won't have time to RP it, Sarada got Ishtar a set of katchin horn adornments, a pair of arm sleeves to keep her arms from being broken, sliced off, etc; and of course, herself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    By the time we get to the Lookout battle, Sarada will have turned 18, so I've went ahead and updated her profile.

Speaking of, since it seems that we won't have time to RP it, Sarada got Ishtar a set of katchin horn adornments, a pair of arm sleeves to keep her arms from being broken, sliced off, etc; and of course, herself.
    The memories of that night will keep her somewhat sane.

I really do feel bad for anyone who tries to fight her during this period of time.

Arx Inosaan