Page 310 of 719 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 10777

hmm looks like drop the multiplier for the technique Max Mode to 50 x isn't enough. so I will decrease the multiplier even further.

power up techniques of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam multipliers revised

1. Efficiency mode ( when a Toadian uses this technique inflates their Ki to inflate their muscles and bones small bit increase their height by 2 inches. ) 10x multiplier from base

2 Boost Mode ( a Toadian using this technique only increases their arm and leg muscles just enough to give them a boost in their overall strength as while as speed without sacrifice too much Stamina) 15x multiplier from base

3 Power Mode ( In this form a Toadian Buffs up their entire body with Ki turn itself into a mountain of muscle at the cost of speed and stamina ) 20x multiplier from base

4 Max Mode ( in this form a Toadian buffs up their body with Ki like usually but only this time they gain a tremendous boost in speed as well . when in this mode a Toadian will have red fiery aura with glowing red lines of energy on their bodies and their eyes will be completely white. suffers from massive Ki drainage. ) 30x multiplier from base.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada: Gods, what do you wa-

Erosa, two seconds later:

Ishtar: NOT ANOTHER ONE.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lone wolf & cub are on the lookout. Interact if need be.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sure, I need more interactions once I pay my post debt to Jack and Zao

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    hmm looks like drop the multiplier for the technique Max Mode to 50 x isn't enough. so I will decrease the multiplier even further.

power up techniques of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam multipliers revised

1. Efficiency mode ( when a Toadian uses this technique inflates their Ki to inflate their muscles and bones small bit increase their height by 2 inches. ) 10x multiplier from base

2 Boost Mode ( a Toadian using this technique only increases their arm and leg muscles just enough to give them a boost in their overall strength as while as speed without sacrifice too much Stamina) 15x multiplier from base

3 Power Mode ( In this form a Toadian Buffs up their entire body with Ki turn itself into a mountain of muscle at the cost of speed and stamina ) 20x multiplier from base

4 Max Mode ( in this form a Toadian buffs up their body with Ki like usually but only this time they gain a tremendous boost in speed as well . when in this mode a Toadian will have red fiery aura with glowing red lines of energy on their bodies and their eyes will be completely white. suffers from massive Ki drainage. ) 30x multiplier from base.
    30x is still a lot at this juncture. To put it into perspective, the largest multiplier a PC has so far is Sarada at 10x when she transforms into an Oozaru. She can hit the form whenever she likes, but at the cost of completely draining her stamina when the form ends. Now, obviously this all becomes moot once SSJ is finally introduced.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    All she said was she was there for the same reasons as Ochazuke, Zaofan, et. al. She mentioned knowledge and experience, said nothing of ambition or power.

How that simple state got turned into a statement of ambition and raw power, I have no idea.
    You know when it would have been prudent to bring this up in discussion or perhaps reply in-character?

Two or three days ago.

This is what Ochazuke was replying to, bolded mine.

"Ah figgered this exercise was for you." Dash then looked at him, "Ah hope to gain same as you, as all travelers do. Knowledge, experience, an whatever else comes my way. Ah don't begrudge you gaining more than I do now. Ah may one day gain more'n you, so it evens out. 'sides, we're all in on this together, right? What's gained by one makes us all stronger."
    The point of this journey is not just for some arbitrary gains. That is why Ochazuke and Zaofan have a palpable tension with Sasheem in this scenario, because the Ten Schools story is filled with betrayal and murder. A point which Ochazuke is especially wary about.

The recurrent theme in this side story is to restore what was lost, by doing so hopefully heal the divide between people, and to realize the vision of a potentially united humanity.

Furthermore, did you somehow miss the other posts Cyke and I made after that one? Ochazuke advocated for Dash to figure out her own way. What a criticism. It seems you skipped over the dialogue they had to where and bears became horses.

Which is fine if you had nothing further to add, but if you had grievances then, you should have aired them, well, then.

As it is, Dash, in the context of that weird reply out of nowhere, comes off as petty and situationally tone-deaf under the circumstances. What a strange place to attempt a zinger, is all I'm saying.

multipliers for the Space Drug Red Mist revised

Red Mist Grade 1: ( top of the line Red mist in it's purest form) grade 1 grants a person 20 x Boost to their power if they take it. it also wreaks havoc on their mind and body. it causes a person to hear things , puts immense strain on their body to the point where their organs start to fail, and causes their Ki to drain rapidly to such a point where it's not just using up all their Ki being used up but their entire life force. death usually occurs within 5 minuets after taking the drug.

Drug slogan : it's Kaioken times 20 in a bottle.

Red Mist Grade 2 : grants a 15 X boost in power to any one who takes it . takes long to kill off a person than Grade 1. death usually occurs within 10 minuets after taking the drug

drug slogan : it's Kaioken times 15 in a bottle

Red Mist Grade 3 grants a 10x boost in power to anyone who takes it . death usually occurs within 15 minuets after taking the drug

Drug Slogan : it's Kaioken times 10 in bottle!

Red Mist Grade 4 grants a 5x boost in power to anyone who takes it. death usually occurs within 20 minuets after taking the drug

Drug Slogan : it's Kaioken times 5 in a bottle. gives you the power comparable to that of Kaioken times 5.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 04:49 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Sure, I need more interactions once I pay my post debt to Jack and Zao
    Held: *quietly rotting*

Nevalinna: ....

Seri: ...anybody going to eat that?

Sarada: Royal dibs!

30x is still a lot at this juncture. To put it into perspective, the largest multiplier a PC has so far is Sarada at 10x when she transforms into an Oozaru. She can hit the form whenever she likes, but at the cost of completely draining her stamina when the form ends. Now, obviously this all becomes moot once SSJ is finally introduced.
    Hm, has cleric confirmed SSJ as being multiplicative in this game? Honestly, I sort of get the impression that it's additive... that is to say, it adds a certain set amount of PL.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    You know when it would have been prudent to bring this up in discussion or perhaps reply in-character?

Two or three days ago.

This is what Ochazuke was replying to, bolded mine.

The point of this journey is not just for some arbitrary gains. That is why Ochazuke and Zaofan have a palpable tension with Sasheem in this scenario, because the Ten Schools story is filled with betrayal and murder. A point which Ochazuke is especially wary about.

The recurrent theme in this side story is to restore what was lost, by doing so hopefully heal the divide between people, and to realize the vision of a potentially united humanity.

Furthermore, did you somehow miss the other posts Cyke and I made after that one? Ochazuke advocated for Dash to figure out her own way. What a criticism. It seems you skipped over the dialogue they had to where and bears became horses.

Which is fine if you had nothing further to add, but if you had grievances then, you should have aired them, well, then.

As it is, Dash, in the context of that weird reply out of nowhere, comes off as petty and situationally tone-deaf under the circumstances. What a strange place to attempt a zinger, is all I'm saying.
    Her flashback would explain why she said it. It was her way of saying that she didn't mind sitting this one out, if that was how it had to be. 'Gain' doens't automatically mean power. You can gain knowledge, wisdom, experience, and so on.

It was odd that the word 'Gain' made him automatically think 'Power'.

And no, I wasn't planning on bringing this up until you brought it up here first.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-15-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ishtar: Boob Witch, and er ... Child. We must words !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Her flashback would explain why she said it. It was her way of saying that she didn't mind sitting this one out, if that was how it had to be.
    ...but she didn't have to and was in fact encouraged to come participate.

Where's the point of contention here?

Okay then how about this

1. Efficiency mode ( when a Toadian uses this technique inflates their Ki to inflate their muscles and bones small bit increase their height by 2 inches. ) 4x multiplier from base

2 Boost Mode ( a Toadian using this technique only increases their arm and leg muscles just enough to give them a boost in their overall strength as while as speed without sacrifice too much Stamina) 6x multiplier from base

3 Power Mode ( In this form a Toadian Buffs up their entire body with Ki turn itself into a mountain of muscle at the cost of speed and stamina ) 8x multiplier from base

4 Max Mode ( in this form a Toadian buffs up their body with Ki like usually but only this time they gain a tremendous boost in speed as well . when in this mode a Toadian will have red fiery aura with glowing red lines of energy on their bodies and their eyes will be completely white. suffers from massive Ki drainage. ) 10x multiplier from base.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...but she didn't have to and was in fact encouraged to come participate.

Where's the point of contention here?
    His comment came before she was invited to join in the meditation.

Her comment about his habit of speaking with 'big words' was more of a product of her being reminded of where she grew up by being in the forest. It seemed out of place in the Bear Shrine Forest.

Perhaps it should have been responded to In Game and not here in Discussion. Dash would have explained herself if asked.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Held: *quietly rotting*

Nevalinna: ....

Seri: ...anybody going to eat that?

Sarada: Royal dibs!
    Everyone: *looks on in horror as Sarada and Seri devour Held's body*

Held: I'm... still... alive...

Seri: So good!

Sarada: Nevadian meat really goes down smoothly.

Held: Please... help

Hm, has cleric confirmed SSJ as being multiplicative in this game? Honestly, I sort of get the impression that it's additive... that is to say, it adds a certain set amount of PL.
    I haven't heard anything otherwise. Honestly, flat boosts are going to get outdated as the game goes on and the enemies get stronger. Though, I guess it depends on how much the addition would be.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

His comment came before she was invited to join in the meditation.

Her comment about his habit of speaking with 'big words' was more of a product of her being reminded of where she grew up by being in the forest. It seemed out of place in the Bear Shrine Forest.

Perhaps it should have been responded to In Game and not here in Discussion. Dash would have explained herself if asked.
    Context is everything, and boy was Dash's closing remark ever weird in that context.

I'll be frank, you're not making much sense to me right now and there's not a lot of material to go on here for discussion.

Eh, this is dumb. Think I'd prefer to let it lie.