Page 311 of 719 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10777

power up techniques of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam multipliers revised again

1. Efficiency mode ( when a Toadian uses this technique inflates their Ki to inflate their muscles and bones small bit increase their height by 2 inches. ) 4x multiplier from base

2 Boost Mode ( a Toadian using this technique only increases their arm and leg muscles just enough to give them a boost in their overall strength as while as speed without sacrifice too much Stamina) 6x multiplier from base

3 Power Mode ( In this form a Toadian Buffs up their entire body with Ki turn itself into a mountain of muscle at the cost of speed and stamina ) 8x multiplier from base

4 Max Mode ( in this form a Toadian buffs up their body with Ki like usually but only this time they gain a tremendous boost in speed as well . when in this mode a Toadian will have red fiery aura with glowing red lines of energy on their bodies and their eyes will be completely white. suffers from massive Ki drainage. ) 10x multiplier from base.

the NPC intergalactic drug lord The Black Sheep aka has a combo technique that combines Max Power with Kaioken. he uses Max Power Kaioken times 5 which is a 10x multiplier and his base power level is 200,000 but he's not some one anyone is going to face until very late in the game at around the Android Saga. then there's NPC the Golem Xiuhcoatl . he's my most powerful NPC and he's not going to appear until we are well into the Buu Saga.

Killrog will only be taking Red Mist Grade 3 when Praxat and other Player characters who are with her face him. Red Mist Grade 3 is a 10x multiplier . we won't be seeing Red mist grade 2 and 1 be use until were at the Android Saga.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-15-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Everyone: *looks on in horror as Sarada and Seri devour Held's body*

Held: I'm... still... alive...

Seri: So good!

Sarada: Nevadian meat really goes down smoothly.

Held: Please... help

I haven't heard anything otherwise. Honestly, flat boosts are going to get outdated as the game goes on and the enemies get stronger. Though, I guess it depends on how much the addition would be.
    .... This makes me wonder if Held would technically return to life for a bit if his skull and heart were not eaten for some reason.

The agony and blood loss would kill him again and he'd been functionally useless I suppose.... Unless he moved via Will, but technically it would meet the qualifications for his revive.

Dammit, had errands to run and people to meet. Reply if you like Sandman. As long as Chrona doesn't say anything that would start a brawl, we'll just move on to the ongoing assault.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe I'll be in the mood to post something tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Dammit, had errands to run and people to meet. Reply if you like Sandman. As long as Chrona doesn't say anything that would start a brawl, we'll just move on to the ongoing assault.
    Added a little something as a response...shouldn't be too brawltastic.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Maybe tomorrow, maybe I'll be in the mood to post something tomorrow.
    Well, hit up another response to Cyanna tomorrow if I can.....I would do more tonight but I'm full tilt into getting this arc concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Sure, I need more interactions once I pay my post debt to Jack and Zao
    Daiyoukai writing Seri:
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Also now that people are gathering on the lookout....It may before time for Cthylla to emerge from her hive to hunt fresh prey.

I mean eat Neva.....I mean greet Neva...

...and then eat her.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Also now that people are gathering on the lookout....It may before time for Cthylla to emerge from her hive to hunt fresh prey.

I mean eat Neva.....I mean greet Neva...

...and then eat her.
    Sorry, did I miss a reply to #6003?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    .... This makes me wonder if Held would technically return to life for a bit if his skull and heart were not eaten for some reason.

The agony and blood loss would kill him again and he'd been functionally useless I suppose.... Unless he moved via Will, but technically it would meet the qualifications for his revive.
    Nevadian hearts go for 1,000 zeni a pound in certain supermarkets, so there's a chance his heart wouldn't have been eaten.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Sorry, did I miss a reply to #6003?
    ...I.....may or may not have totally forgotten if I replied to that or not......the chaos has been real.

I'll write up a proper reply for it in any event.

Power Levels for the NPC Althena Orpheus the true current Guardian of Qacriea.

Base Power Level : 50,000

Efficiency Mode power Level : 200,000 ( 4x multiplier)

Boost mode power level : 300,000 ( 6x multiplier)

Power mode power level 400,000 ( 8x multiplier )

Max mode power level 500,000 ( 10x multiplier) drops to 25,000 due to massive Ki drainage and keeps on drop by 5 percent.

with Althena Max power level now being 500,000 she's as powerful as the Frost Demon Blizz in her max mode for five minuets.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 04:04 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

In case it wasn't obvious enough, Asha'rah has a tendency to put down her enemies on the rare occasions she becomes extremely upset. She did it to Hammer, and she's doing it now to Chrona. Even if Asha'rah has managed to tentatively accept that Chrona isn't an enemy, she has still just witnessed Chrona kidnapping Erosa before her very eyes after interrupting an important Moment #TM between them. Already extremely unfavorably disposed to the familiar, Asha'rah then was subjected to one of the worst possible lines of reasoning to take with her - that a person had worked out all the possible outcomes and that they all had to stick to this narrow path. The problem being that even if Asha'rah accepted that all possible outcomes had been worked out, then it doesn't matter how anyone acts, the time-manipulator's desired outcome would still come to pass. So Asha'rah is paradoxically free to act as she pleases anyway.

Therefore, to accept Chrona's plan, Asha'rah instead has to conclude that Chrona's knowledge is incomplete, the outcomes of this situation malleable, that people's choices matter and that they have a chance of succeeding whether or not they follow her plan. Which makes Chrona someone who is merely acting like a smug little prick trying to get by on either a bluff or naivety. Asha'rah might have been willing to humor such a demeanor under different circumstances, but at the moment after what Chrona just did to Erosa...yeah.

Deep down Asha'rah knows Chrona is considerably more than simply Zurvan's skin flake, is what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ...I.....may or may not have totally forgotten if I replied to that or not......the chaos has been real.

I'll write up a proper reply for it in any event.
    No worries. I just assumed you dropped it for time constraints.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Nevadian hearts go for 1,000 zeni a pound in certain supermarkets, so there's a chance his heart wouldn't have been eaten.
    ...Oh god, there probably is a villian running around with like five Nevdian hearts implanted into him so he's that harder to kill.

INB4 Held is being hunted by said bad guy, who wants Helds heart because he has never died, and because he is a very powerful Nevadian, so his Jumpstart should be able to revive quite a few times before running out of energy.i