Page 84 of 719 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Created with destruction?!

.....this blood feud will get more intense than I thought.
    Plot-Twist. Ishtar is a Majin.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I'm sorry to say this (and I know I should have done this a while ago), but I'm officially dropping out of the RP. I just got... burned out on it, and by now I'm so far behind I doubt I can get back in, and the storylines I'd been involved in with other characters were left behind. Add into this that I'm busy almost every day during prime RPing time without a way to get involved, meaning that I can't really RP for the fights.

And since I did say I'd tell you if I dropped out of the RP, this is is me doing just that. So... yeah, sorry Cleric.
    I fully empathize. I won't deny that it is getting harder for me to continue as well. This a busy time for me and I should focusing on my work more. So, do what you have to do. It's been fun.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In the beginning there was nothing ... and then there was Parsic.

"I'm hungry."
    "Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. And before there was nothing, there were monsters."

Retired Overlord

I'm sorry to say this (and I know I should have done this a while ago), but I'm officially dropping out of the RP. I just got... burned out on it, and by now I'm so far behind I doubt I can get back in, and the storylines I'd been involved in with other characters were left behind. Add into this that I'm busy almost every day during prime RPing time without a way to get involved, meaning that I can't really RP for the fights.

And since I did say I'd tell you if I dropped out of the RP, this is is me doing just that. So... yeah, sorry Cleric.
    Erosa: *waves with tear in eye* We'll bang, ok?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It’s ok, hoss. I understand, life can be crazy busy.

Thank you for the heads up, and you are always welcome back whenever you like.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sorry to see you go, Dog.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well I'm sad to see you go dog.

OT: I updated Praxat Bio to include that she's a expert in science and technology. mention that she built the ship she used to travel to earth herself . when I say she built the ship I mean she built the entire ship right down to it's control system. I also add she once played a game of poker and won due to incapability of expressing emotion through facial expression.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-20-2018 at 06:35 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

But come back soon!

Plot-Twist. Ishtar is a Majin.
    Can't fool me with that one. Ishtar's never eaten feast fit for 40 people....in fact she doesn't eat at all iirc lol.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Can't fool me with that one. Ishtar's never eaten feast fit for 40 people....in fact she doesn't eat at all iirc lol.
    She's been with Sarada for months now. Of course she's eaten something
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    ... touché

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    *Que Ishtar in the middle of a saiyan feast, sustaining herself entirely off the splatter from the other saiyans eating*

A fight in the Carin Yard, where any energy use will wake up hungry hungry dead ...

Well this is one hell of a pickle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

A fight in the Carin Yard, where any energy use will wake up hungry hungry dead ...

I got a plan.

*Beats the GoD over the head with a cairn*

......Wait here while I go get more plans.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Cairn Yard is pretty much gone. Hammer Hakaied it away as he freed himself.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM