Page 711 of 719 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    That's a big breadcrumb trail now, isn't it?

...this will probably require some support from the other player characters, I'll have to noodle this one.
    I have faith in you all.

It’s the endgame, things be getting weird and crazy. I can’t wait.

*Rubs hands together*
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Sakin in a monster. But also a fool.

He's going to annoy a sober, confused Held by besmirching Nevada?

Like, firstly. This means Held is going to have to do work. Secondly, Held will most definitely take this personal. 1. Held likes his people. 2. Held's backstory is all about some ******* nuking a planet and him dealing with the fallout over it.

So, my boy does not approve of this at all.

Is this what you want Sakin? A motivated, perturbed Nevadian?

Do you think a sober Held will not raze everything you cherish in the purifying flames of indignation?

Oh god, don't even get me started on Frogspierre. Oh no.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    We do have the butterflies.

As for Heka, it would depend on what you wanted. You have the faith, the will. The Universe has already allied with Ochazuke before when they listened to him over Sakin. They will lend themselves to whatever feat Ochazuke tries to accomplish.

Be that healing, transportation, connection, foresight, restoration, etc…….

Even reaching into the Foresworn world and shattering the device Sakin created to nuke worlds at a distance possibly, if you spun it right.
    Again, still need a bit longer to come up with...something to do with this. But since I seem to keep missing in my descriptions lately, Ochazuke and Zaofan's actions are essentially this.

...whose toga they're discussing, I shall leave to your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I want my full freedom. Your…ally’s here have hidden my Dragonballs. Until I get them back, I’ll help Sakin tear the place down and build it back up.”
    ...this is a plot thread that's been dangling for so long I can't quite recall who might have which.

Cleric, in the interest of transparency, to the best of your recollection, what's the status on that?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...this is a plot thread that's been dangling for so long I can't quite recall who might have which.

Cleric, in the interest of transparency, to the best of your recollection, what's the status on that?
    Fantastic question.

To be honest………I’m not entirely sure. I will have to research.

I believe Held has at least one though.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The only one I know of for sure is the one Ochazuke carries as part of the Forger's Hammer. It may or may not also be the case that he - or someone else, again, unure - found one in the Doctor's lair?

I also recall Charco found on Earth, not sure if Evangeline would be the one keeping an eye on it in that case.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I seem to recall Parsley finding one with Blizzard in a shrine on Earth. IIRC, then she/Sarada have that one
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Durga/Haden hid one and only Inanna knew how to get that one. So there's another.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Durga/Haden hid one and only Inanna knew how to get that one. So there's another.
    Yes.

That one is the only one still hidden by the Old Palantines (aside from, technically, the one in Lord Forger’s hammer).

Eva found one (with Charco’s help).
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna/Durga/Haden known where the last one is.

Ochazuke has one in the hammer.

Parsley/Sarada have one (may have given it to Eva or Maiz).

Held has one.

Three are with Eva/Kai hidden on Earth (one was in the Doctor’s lair IIRC).
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Seems legit, I'm ready to believe you!

...well that and as you're GM this would smooth things over significantly.

FYI I'm going to be on vacation from July 4th to the 19th.

I'll do what I can to help set things up and support other players until then, but I'm probably going to be missing the opening moments of the final act.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Posting Parsley's new tech list now that she's transcended. Most are just the same with fancier names.

1. Ki
      1. Midnight Eclipse - Midnight Eclipse is a thin beam of pitch black energy that she can control the path of. She uses this control to ensnare her target rather than pierce them through. Once the target is surrounded, she draws the cage in; once it makes contact, it burns the target, then explodes. The beam can also penetrate a target. When it does, it releases fragments of her God Ki, which explode outward like shrapnel.
      2. Omega Reflect – A peculiar, unique technique that perfectly reflects long-range attacks back at the sender. She achieves this by generating a mirror of God Ki, so to speak, and changing it to the frequency of the incoming attack. She can also send this mirror toward the target. If contact is made, any physical damage they would inflict on the mirror is reflected back onto them.
      3. Divine Nullification - The breadth of energies that Parsley can nullify using the technique Avoca taught her years ago has been expanded to include godly energies: Hakai, Creation, Ruination, etc.
      4. Eye of Sol – A sudden burst of extremely bright light that disrupts all senses (sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste), including supernatural (ki, magic, etc). Lasts for five posts.
      5. Mirror's Edge - A variation created by observing and analyzing Tasure's Instant Transmission technique, Mirror's Edge is a teleportation technique that instantly switches Parsley's position with a chosen target's. In addition, by manipulating the ambient ki that permeates the air, she can forcibly teleport a target to wherever she wishes on a planetary scale. This includes inanimate objects.
      6. Starlight Flash - Parsley channels her God Ki into her ax, then hurls it into space. There, it travels about for a period of three posts, absorbing solar adn cosmic energy straight from the source. At the end of the third post, she recalls the ax, then launches a massive energy God Ki blade on the fourth post.
      7. God Bomb - Parsley charges and fires an energy sphere of tremendous power. When it detonates, the energy discharged funnels upward in the form of a mushroom cloud.
      8. Spiral Flash - Her ultimate attack, Spiral Flash is a perfect blend of two different energies. She charges a ball in each hand, each of the opposite energy frequency. She then melds these two energies together into a spiraling beam. The two beams circle around each other, meeting in the middle and exploding with devastating power once they reach their intended target. She can separate the spiral into two different beams.
    2. Magic
      1. Umbral Sorcery - After analyzing the few spells she knew and through trial and error, Parsley can cast Shadow Magic spells. These include short-range portal generation, binding, shadow manipulation, and healing. The requirement is that she have at least one shadow to work with.
      2. Supreme Mimicry - As her mastery over sorcery and magecraft improves, so to does her prodigal intuition. Perfect Replication allows her to cast any spell she has ever seen in battle, regardless of the magical affinity. This includes Time, Ice, Vitalmancy, etc. She can only cast each spell once, and only two spells from an affinity she doesn’t practice at a time.
      3. Toki Yo Tomare - Allows Parsley to detect and see the flow of magical energies within a given area. She can sense when a spell has been cast within a given radius, how powerful the magic is, and from which sorcerer it originated from.
    3. Anti-Magic
      1. Tomare Tokio - Allows Parsley to heavily drain the magical energy from a being. Any magic absorbed can be used to either replenish her own magic reserves or to empower her next spell. The technique can be initiated by through touch or from a distance.
      2. Muda! - Enables her to nullify any magical spell that has been cast, so long as the caster has a power level that is equal to or less than hers. If the caster's power is higher, the spell would be weakened by subtracted Parsley's power from the caster's.
      3. Za Warudo! - Another technique developed during Parsley's otherworldly training, Za Warudo allows Parsley to reflect the effects of a magic spell originally cast at her back at the caster. The caster would suffer whatever effects the spell carries for however long they were designed to last.
      4. Rulebreaker - Parsley's ax, Piecemaker, is able to channel her energy through its being. When she channels her anti-magic through it, it transgresses on all the magecraft of the targets it pierces, contracts made from magical energy, and life born from magical energy. Once it comes into contact with the ensorcelled item or person, enchantments, connections bounded through contracts, and creatures created and maintained by magical energy, they will all be returned to their original components in a state "before they were made." Contracts will be wiped clean and those with life will immediately cease to exist. These effects are limited by her magical power. Sorcerers with magical energy higher than her PL will be unaffected by the initial blow. Also, channeling anti-magic through her ax temporarily nullifies the enchantment placed on it. The enchantment returns once the channeling ends.
    4. Observation
      1. Observational Focus - Throughout her training and battles waged in her young life, Parsley has learned that every battle as two parts that are of equal importance: preparation and observation. One leads to the other, and both allow other, less important facets – such as skill, power, speed, strength, durability, etc – to shine through to victory. Since it's impossible to prepare for every single possible aspect of every single possible battle against every single possible opponent, Parsley has honed her powers of observation to the point that it has become a preternatural sense. Observational Focus allows Parsley to detects shifts in her opponents tactics – the moment they shift from offense to defense, feints, misdirections, etc – subtle shifts in the battlefield that her ordinary senses would be unable to detect, and weak-points that her enemies may be hiding or compensating for.
      2. Past Sight - Through constant use and specified mental training, Parsley's focus has evolved to be more encompassing. Past Sight is the natural expansion of Observational Focus, and allows Parsley to measure the varying Ki resonances that linger after a past event to view that event in her mind as if it was happening in real time right in front of her. Within her mind, she can manipulate the scene as if she was really there, but can in no way actually change the outcome. Because God Ki is more efficient than normal Ki, she can see events that happened years ago with crystal clarity.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-03-2022 at 10:24 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So for this next leg of the campaign, I'll be handing Koorimaru back to Cleric.

Ochazuke and Zaofan will be MIA, presume they'll be focussing on bringing the Heka with them.

...and keep in mind, the more people that unite up, the stronger the resonance is.

...I'm on vacation, cya in 2 weeks lol

Praxat is going to focus on making her electromagnetic energy form more useful for the battle.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.