Page 599 of 719 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Fair enough given I stopped playing with him. What is he doing now anyway? But yeah, it’s one hell of a surprise.
    IIRC, he ended up happily settling down somewhere. Though it's been awhile since he was last mentioned.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Well that was sweet, but yeah the call of adventure is back.

: still plotting, pms sent. Willing to show up oven context.:

Retired Overlord

Hey, Cleric....don't suppose you could PM me a quick rundown of this first magic stuff.....trying to cross reference it with lore of magic in general, make sure everything fits or can fit.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Name: Prince Mais and Princess Garnish

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 2'/15 lbs (Mais)/ 1'11”/11 lbs

Appearance:

Known Relatives:
    • Parsley & Avoca: Parents
    • Lettise & Guar: Grandparents
    • Sarada: Aunt
    • Pinach: Uncle
    • Rutaba: Cousin
    • Enoki: Great-greataunt
    • Maiz: Defacto grandmother

Power Level: 2,000 (Maiz)/ 1,900 (Garnish)

Style: None

Techniques: None

Items:
    • Royal armor
    • Toys

Special:

• Insatiable Appetite
    • Rowdy and rambunctious
    • Curious

History: Maiz and Garnish are the twin children of Parsley and Avoca. They were conceived through a donor and carried by Parsley.

Other: Despite them being twins, Garnish is noticeable darker than her brother. She also favors Parsley more, while Mais looks more like their father. Mais likes eating bugs.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-31-2021 at 05:51 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm not sure that I'm feeling well enough to post tonight. If I feel better tomorrow I'll try to do it then.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Thoughts on Chroma Guardian lineage

The Guardian that preceded Iris on Chroma, wasn't native to the planet. Chromakai archeologists and exo-archaeologists have discovered evidence that another race existed on the planet at the same time that the earliest ancestors of the Chromakai were forming tribes [The 'caveman stage' of evolution].

From what was learned, it turns out that refugees from an environmental disaster on a planet in a neighboring solar system came to the Planet now known as Chroma. Included among those refugees was a Guardian. They survived on the world for a few generations before they began dying out. One theory has it that they brought with them a disease that mutated on Chroma into something far more deadly, another is that they could not adapt to the environment of Chroma at the time.

In either case, the refugees began dying out. It is assumed that the Guardian did what he could to save his people. But whatever it was, it was beyond his ability to deal with.

Before he too succumbed, he set up a stone pillar and used it to preserve his power. All this occurred long before Iris arrived on Chroma. That power was eventually found by Iris as she accepted the role of Guardian.

Exo-archaeologists have traveled to the planet that they believed once held a thriving society, that they believe the original Guardian and his people came from. The devastation was so great that there were few clues remaining as to the people who once lived there, or the Guardian who tried to take care of them.

Meagan had found lab notes written by Iris suggesting that she had managed to extract DNA from the fossilized remains of these lost people. It was not clear what she did with the DNA. Meagan assumes that there are still more notes on Iris' research hidden away in the temple, but she hasn't found them yet.

Since it is common knowledge that Iris genetically modified the ancestors of the Chromakai before she became Guardian, it had crossed Meagan's mind that Iris may have used some of this DNA in those modification experiments. That it is possible that modern Chromakai not only share DNA with their ancestors and with Iris herself but also with this lost race.

Modern science has yet to prove this.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-03-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Finally getting around to it. Sorry I put it off so long.

Testing subject to changed.

Araxat's TK Strength: Araxat can use her Telekinesis to move mass equal to that of a building.

Araxat Advance and Master TK skills.

Advance skills

1. Motor-Skill Manipulation
    ( Hope this is okay)

2. Psionic Healing

3. Seismic Sense

4. Telekinetic Flight

5. Telekinetic Surgery

6. Telekinetic Teleportation

7. Telekinetically Enhanced Condition

8. Vibration Emission

Master skills

1. Psionic Explosion

2. Remote Telekinesis ( limited range. Requires knowledge of the location of the target in relation to oneself. Must be able to focus on they object they wish to control from afar. TK strength and TK dexterity become weaker at further distances.)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-05-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

That's why I love writing Sarada so much lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

Well, I've been as slow as molasses for a long, long time. But seems like I'm fully awake again, and a timeskip's happening?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, I've been as slow as molasses for a long, long time. But seems like I'm fully awake again, and a timeskip's happening?
    Yep!

Three years and then things will roll back in. Probably get the new thread up in the next day or so.

I’ve used the needle man a few times, mostly as quick fixing wounds and healing. Hangs out with Ronin Kai and Jack on occasion.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Good news !

... bad news. Several people have died !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Is Eternal Torment finally coming back and rejoining the game?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I hope Grinthorn realizes how badly he fucked up telling Sarada she couldn't harness God Ki.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!