Page 213 of 719 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    A god usually has disciples or followers. Even priests.

I hereby declare them to be the Children of the Khorne.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

There's a visual metaphor in here somewhere, but I cannot contrive to find it.

Or perhaps I am hungry and easily amused.

Anyways, the dish Ochazuke is making Chanko Nabe:

With some improvised yakitori.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bedtime and now I'm hungry xD I'll reply when I get off work, Gen.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

np, sorry to make you wait, life never waits for RP lol

I...

I just realized that Totoma probably made friends on Turrip during his tour of the non-vacado, non-callion Saiyan worlds. And now they're dead.

Jesus Christ, even when I don't do anything, Totoma suffers.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

names for Praxat's grand parents , parents and some of her siblings

grandfather : Eli - Royal House Stewed ( skin color blue with white spots , Eye color yellow )

grandmother Araxat - Royal house Stewed ( skin color green with Blue spots , eye color Purple )

Mother - Uraxat - Royal Housekeeper ( Skin color green with white spots , eye color green )

Father- Zebediah- Royal Butler ( skin color Cyan with white spots , eye color brown)

Sister - Sraxat - Royal Head Chef ( Skin Color Green with Red Spots , eye color orange )

Sister Craxat - Royal Footwoman ( skin color Green with Brown spots , eye color red )

Sister - Nraxat - Royal Head Nurse ( skin Color green with Orange spots , eye color copper )

Sister - Draxat - Royal House Maid ( skin Color green with Yellow spots, eye color silver )

Sister- Fraxat - Royal Nurse ( skin color green with Purple spots , eye color dark grey )

brother- Jebediah- Royal Under Cook . ( skin color Cyan with black spots , eye color pink )

Sister- Eraxat - Royal Kitchen Maid ( skin color green with pink spots , eye color Cyan )

Sister- Graxat - Royal Scullery Maid (skin Color Green with black and white , Eye color bronze )

Sister- Braxat - Royal Laundry Maid ( skin color green with grey spots, eye color burgundy )

Brother - Pebediah - Royal Stable Master ( skin color Cyan with red spots , eye color Beige)

Brother- Sebediah - Royal Groom ( groom as in a servant who cares for mounts) ( skin color Cyan with purple spots, eye color Amber )

Sister - Haraxt - Royal Gardener ( skin color green with dark green spots, eye color Amber )

Sister - Jaraxt - Royal Gatekeeper (Skin color green with Champagne spots , eye color Teal )

the rest of Praxat siblings would be the Royal Chamber Maids , Royal Parlour Maids , Royal Grounds Keepers and the rest of the Royal Kitchen staff.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-19-2018 at 04:31 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Sorry, I had to revise Zaofan's probable final attack in this last post to better explain it narratively, which meant several edits. It's not just a last ditch effort against Parsley, but hopefully a good summation of his philosophy to fighting in general. So as of this moment, that post is done.

If you're going to give a character a last hurrah, make it as character-driven as possible.
    I should do something with Dash in this fight, just have to think on it. Getting used to using her as a main OC, seeing as how Meagan might be busy with other responsibilities soon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

things on Praxat's to do list

1. take down Killrog and establish Qaztoh to her rightful throne with the help of the Galaxy Police , and you know anyone else who might want to take down a bloodthirsty Tyrant .

2. fix Qaztoh of her drug addiction ( in progress)

3. talk to whoever appointed Zykona as the Guardian of her home planet Qacriea.

4. get Zykona to step down as Qacriea's Guardian.

5. ask around for a position more suitable Zykona after learn more about Zykona.

6. make a suggestion that the oldest and wisest Toadian should be the new Guardian.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    There's a visual metaphor in here somewhere, but I cannot contrive to find it.

Or perhaps I am hungry and easily amused.

Anyways, the dish Ochazuke is making Chanko Nabe:

With some improvised yakitori.
    Zaofan approves.

I was going to have Nergal eat Aeliana ... but I ended up liking her too damn much.

So I'm going to keep her around awhile, see how that goes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So many mighty Frost People

Are they like the space mafia?
    Last edited by Ptrvc; 10-19-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

By the way, any characters open to Side-Story with Meagan? A planet is in need of help, and Reimi contacted Eva to seek help. They’ll need a healer, a magic user, and a combat heavy person (more welcome).

Was thinking of getting Nunlil and Slak involved maybe.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

If Nevanlinna were with the group, she could fill all three roles... though more the magic/combat roles than the healer one. Lol, whoops.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So many mighty Frost People

Are they like the space mafia?
    They're exactly the Space Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    By the way, any characters open to Side-Story with Meagan? A planet is in need of help, and Reimi contacted Eva to seek help. They’ll need a healer, a magic user, and a combat heavy person (more welcome).

Was thinking of getting Nunlil and Slak involved maybe.
    Am I clear to run with the Tatenen idea, as well ?

Also I can play as Nunlil if she goes with, needs to stretch her legs more.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    If Nevanlinna were with the group, she could fill all three roles... though more the magic/combat roles than the healer one. Lol, whoops.
    Her assistance may be necessary.

Or her kidneys.

... her kidneys.

Arx Inosaan