Page 333 of 719 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    In the context of Dragonball, that's a rather dubious honour because whoever is the strongest human at the time has a tendency to die in rather spectacular fashion. Mutaito, Roshi, Tien, Krillin...

Besides which, Zaofan's PL is exactly the same.
    Zaofan isn't human. He is a Sheep.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She's going to be missing at least half the arc hunting down Sword and Blizz. If she wraps that up, then she'll rejoin the others.
    Presuming you're fine with it. Ishtar will be tagging along.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Presuming you're fine with it. Ishtar will be tagging along.
    I figured she would be, so I'm game.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I like to imagine Luop is psyching himself for a great fight with Saiyans, Oni, and former Goddesses, only for everyone to be taking a break this arc.

Except for the humans, though, but nobody wants to fight just boring humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I like to imagine Luop is psyching himself for a great fight with Saiyans, Oni, and former Goddesses, only for everyone to be taking a break this arc.

Astonishing Member

Suddenly Held wants to fight when he hears Luop claim he's the best weapon user in the Galaxy, with a Lance no less.

Astonishing Member

Also, Held and Bekon now have the ideal treatment plan for Sarada.

Honestly, Ishtar will be there at least for the Luop fight. She's basically just on Earth until she can make her wishes on the Dragonballs.

Arx Inosaan

Lol, well. Ishtar's gonna leave then.

Arx Inosaan

I'm confused. Is Sarada in a coma or hunting down Sword and Blizz?

If it's the former and a healer is needed, Asha'rah seems qualified for the job if someone can get in touch with her. She reconstructed Ishtar cell by cell back in the day. With access to hakai as well now, she could try to focus down to the same level and annihilate the poison atoms individually no matter how it changes its chemical makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post

If it's the former and a healer is needed, Asha'rah seems qualified for the job if someone can get in touch with her. She reconstructed Ishtar cell by cell back in the day. With access to hakai as well now, she could try to focus down to the same level and annihilate the poison atoms individually no matter how it changes its chemical makeup.
    I think it's the case of 'Too Many Healers Spoil the Saiyan Queen'
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

EVERYONE JUST THROW EVERY HEALING SPELL AT SARADA AND HOPE SOMETHING STICKS.

Also, wait... they, uh... wished everyone to Earth?

But Totoma and Karine are...

Oh dear.

Oh my oh dear.

Embarrassing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The first. Totoma's dad is helping her out, and Held will be dropping by to finish healing her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The wish only works if you want to come. Sort of like when Goku refused to be teleported to Earth by the dragon. They pretty much got a mental text message saying:

Earth?

Y/N

-Tiamat
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ishtar probably won't be the one contacting her.

Bekon/Held are helping however. Ishtar came to Earth to wish on the Dragonballs, and I guess Evangeline/Jinzi used the third wish to pull everyone who could help, to Earth.

Arx Inosaan