Page 452 of 719 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    He might have a legendary hunger, but can he battle against Held's legendary (Alcoholic) thirst?
    He can chew liquids. It's all food in the end.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He can chew liquids. It's all food in the end.
    Held can drink solids!

He might not survive at first, but that's what Jumpstart is for!

Held can drink solids!

He might not survive at first, but that's what Jumpstart is for!
    They'd probably get along.

Assuming he didn't eat the Unicorn he might have been chasing after.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Held vs Buffet: Jello shot eating contest.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Held vs Buffet: Jello shot eating contest.
    The ultimate showdown!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Whew, that one took a while. Still not completely satisfied with it, but such is the nature of writing.

Name: Beatz

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 5'10" 215

Appearance:

Power Level: 4

Style: N/A

Techniques:

None

Items:
    Outfit

Special:
    Zenkai

History:

"..."

Even less is known about Beatz, than even Brocado. Some say, he became as he is now, after a tragic accident that killed his entire family. Some say that he was abandoned as a child, and was forced to survive with the Dire Wolves. Some say, he's not even a Saiyan, simply a convergence of souls bent on dominating everyone, and everything through sheer force of will and martial combat. There's even one person who believes he was left by his father in a sewer to be raised by a Mummy ... Really though, he's just a Saiyan who can't project Ki, and had to work ten times as hard to be the equal of every Saiyan around. Eventually his combat prowess transcended what could simply be done with his fists, and feet, however ... and what he's capable of doing is borderline mystical. Deflecting Ki attacks simply by flicking them. Shattering mountains with a well placed strike ... exploding bodies with a poke. It's even rumored that he avoided dying, simply by stepping a bit to the left.

He is, simply, the best hand to hand combatant Saiyan-kind has ever seen. Perhaps even the universe itself.

Other:
    While he has no techniques, or even a fighting style, he is by far the single most dangerous Saiyan to ever have 4 Ki.

Due to his inability to channel Ki, he's unaffected by Blutz Waves.

Arx Inosaan

Name: Brocado, the Legendary Super Saiyan Brosé

Height/Weight: 6'8", 255

Appearance:

Power Level: ???

Style: FlexMix/Creatine Rush

Techniques:

Protein Piledriver - A Piledriver delivered by a being of pure muscle.

Medicine Ball - An orb of explosive Ki fired from the palms of Brocado's hands. It is roughly the size of a medicine ball.

Legs for Days - After never skipping Leg Day, Brocado can apply thousands of blisteringly fast kicks with precision accuracy to a single target. Hopefully that target is not you.

Flex Flare - By flexing his muscles at the perfect angle, the light reflecting off of his bronzed muscles will reproduce the blinding flash of a Solar Flare.

Galick Guns - The Saiyans' trademark Galick Gun. The difference is that Brocado can fire two, one from each arm, by simply flexing.

Hydration Murderation - A torrent of Ki fired from the palms of Brocado's hands, with the intent to hydrate, and 'murderate' the target. It's also chock full of electrolytes.

Five Flex Exploding Body Technique - By flexing every single muscle in his body simultaneously, Brocado believed he would eventually surpass his mortal limitations and be capable of entering the 'Broforce', allowing him a mastery of self that not even the Gods could match ... while also literally exploding everything around him out of sheer muscle volume.

More TBA

Items:
    Portable Gym
    Protein Powder
    Weighted Clothing
    Emergency Protein Powder
    Water

Special:
    Hyper Intelligent
    Zenkai
    Gym World (Destroyed)
    Legendary Super Saiyan Brosé Status

History:

"Remember to hydrate, bros and broettes; and never, ever skip 'everything day'." - Brocado

Not much is known about the Saiyan would become Super Saiyan Brosé, but when his muscles rippled onto the scene; it sent ripples through the Saiyan culture. Never before had there been a Saiyan so devoted go gainz. Never before had there been a Saiyan so singularly massive ... and smart ? Why was he smart ? In any case, after finding that the Saiyan worlds weren't ready for his muscles, and flexing, Brocado moved off-world to a barren planet; and after an indeterminate amount of time the world became a gym. From then on the Saiyan was a hermit, spending the 48-Hour Days doing nothing but flexing, working out, and hydrating.

Over the years, there were a few who made the pilgrimage to Brocado's Gym World, and even fewer who managed to earn the muscle-bound Hermit's favor ... but as with all things golden and muscular, it was not meant to exist forever. One day, Brocado's Gym World out of nowhere, exploded spectacularly, and with it vanished Brocado, the Legendary Super Saiyan Brosé.

Other:
    Brocado's intelligence is due to the fact that, the mind, like his massive and beautiful pecs ... is a muscle; and you never skip muscle day.

All of Brocado's flexing and bragging is not exaggeration, that others assume it to be the case is perhaps his one failing. For at the end of the day, he went full flex ... and you never go full flex.

Many consider the explosion that destroyed Brocado's Gym Planet was the result of his mastery of the Five Flex Exploding Body Technique. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but it's safe to assume that he succeeded; after all they never found a body.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Name: Beatz

Height/Weight: 5'10" 215

Appearance:

Power Level: 4

Style: N/A

Techniques:

None

Items:
    Outfit

Special:
    Zenkai

History:

"..."

Even less is known about Beatz, than even Brocado. Some say, he became as he is now, after a tragic accident that killed his entire family. Some say that he was abandoned as a child, and was forced to survive with the Dire Wolves. Some say, he's not even a Saiyan, simply a convergence of souls bent on dominating everyone, and everything through sheer force of will and martial combat. There's even one person who believes he was left by his father in a sewer to be raised by a Mummy ... Really though, he's just a Saiyan who can't project Ki, and had to work ten times as hard to be the equal of every Saiyan around. Eventually his combat prowess transcended what could simply be done with his fists, and feet, however ... and what he's capable of doing is borderline mystical. Deflecting Ki attacks simply by flicking them. Shattering mountains with a well placed strike ... exploding bodies with a poke. It's even rumored that he avoided dying, simply by stepping a bit to the left.

He is, simply, the best hand to hand combatant Saiyan-kind has ever seen. Perhaps even the universe itself.

Other:
    While he has no techniques, or even a fighting style, he is by far the single most dangerous Saiyan to ever have 4 Ki.

Due to his inability to channel Ki, he's unaffected by Blutz Waves.
    Dear lord.

Truly a legendary warrior. I give Held decent odds against most warriors provided he can get going before they get serious and SUPER SAIYASMASH him....

But this guy....

This is a man I can tell that no manner of skill can defeat.

Dear lord.

Truly a legendary warrior. I give Held decent odds against most warriors provided he can get going before they get serious and SUPER SAIYASMASH him....

But this guy....

This is a man I can tell that no manner of skill can defeat.
    No one can stand up to 4 Ki. Not even Beatz.

Arx Inosaan

4 and death sound very similar in the Chinese language. People often try to avoid it because the majority of the Chinese superstition system is based around puns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    4 and death sound very similar in the Chinese language. People often try to avoid it because the majority of the Chinese superstition system is based around puns.
    I suppose this explains Kekowa then.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Si Ki

4 Ki
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

If Ishtar smacks the olive branch out of Asha'Rah's hand, I am going to laugh my ass off, and then also drop the game, because I don't there is going to be a better moment in DBM.

If Ishtar smacks the olive branch out of Asha'Rah's hand, I am going to laugh my ass off, and then also drop the game, because I don't there is going to be a better moment in DBM.
    That would be sad and unfortunate, but entirely possible and to be accepted under Asha'rah's own philosophy.

48384064_2055117644779796_8206249061615927296_n.png.jpg