Page 590 of 719 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Who all is going to the Summit? The one that will officially make Earth and Vocado allies, alongside establishing Earth as under Galaxy Police protection and jurisdiction officially?
    I can't find the list, but I guess someone should represent Chroma.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

What needs to be done during this Timeskip

1. Meagan, Cyanna and Azura finish their day together. Then Azura goes off with Parsley for a while.
    2. Meagan and Cyanna return to Chroma to oversee the election and have an, unnecessary except for the consumption for the general public, ceremony elevating Crystal as the role of Junior Apprentice Guardian. Chromkai eat up this kind of pomp and circumstance. Meagan, however, wishes sometimes she could be more like Eva.
    3. Cyanna continues training, on Earth or elsewhere. Meagan gave her permission to go where ever she wants, so long as she doesn't go after Rex or anything like that.
    4. Meagan returns to Earth for the Summit as an ambassador of Chroma.
    5. Azura goes back to Chroma with Meagan for a few months.
    6. Eventually, Meagan and Jinzi are on Chroma for the birth of their son.
    7. Woeking with Eva, and possibly Jinzi, to develop a workable Guardian Network System.

Dash, meanwhile, I haven't decided yet what her plans are. Aside from visiting her family and village.

Lord knows if I can post all of that or not.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-14-2019 at 12:21 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Althena accompanies Meagan to the Summit. yeah I did say that If either Meagan or Eva were going to the Summit. That Althena would be going as well.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Might be a few days before I actually get around the space trip, Cleric. Realized it'd spoil some stuff I'm not ready to reveal if I skipped ahead ^^"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Channeling my inner Zaofan, there's turkey and fish that need tending to tomorrow. That Canadian Thanksgiving, you see.

Happy Secular Turkey Day.

Anywho, I hope to resume posting on Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Channeling my inner Zaofan, there's turkey and fish that need tending to tomorrow. That Canadian Thanksgiving, you see.

Happy Secular Turkey Day.

Anywho, I hope to resume posting on Tuesday.
    I don't understand.

It's October. Surely all Thanksgivings are in November, to keep track with our time honored AMERICAN traditions, no?

You seem to be implying something to the contrary, I just need to make sure you're aware of the blaspheme you make.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I don't understand.

It's October. Surely all Thanksgivings are in November, to keep track with our time honored AMERICAN traditions, no?

You seem to be implying something to the contrary, I just need to make sure you're aware of the blaspheme you make.
    And on a Monday. Everyone knows Thanksgiving is on Thursday.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I don't understand.

Canadians are very nice people, you see. So they have their Thanksgiving a month before the Americans, and on a different day; so as to not upset their delicate sensibilities and make sure they feel special.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Qaztoh is going to the Summit to observe Earth and Saiyan Politics in action.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Things to be done in the timeskip for Qaztoh.

1. Liberation of the Kingdom of Swampa

2. Establishing alliances with between Kingdom of Swampa and other planets such as Earth and Chroma .

3. Get Qacriea under the protection and Jurisdiction of the Galaxy Police.

4. Setting up a Constitutional monarchy influence by Chroma and Saiyan politics.

5 Fix her races population problem. ( The Serum is ready).
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-14-2019 at 10:30 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Techniques Avoca learned during her training with The Triumverate:

• Unlimited Eat Works – Training with the legendary Saiyan glutton, Buffet, Avoca has learned how to 'eat' energy and add a portion of their essence to her own. She can do this for three posts in a row, after which she has to release the stored energies in a single, massive attack. Each attack she eats adds 10% of the enemy PL to her own.
    • Bidrae – During her lessons with the legendary Saiyan fighter, Beats, Avoca was bestowed with one of his greatest techniques, Evasive Divorce. By manipulating her ki, Avoca can divorce her energy signature from her physical body, diffusing it across a wide area to make it impossible to track her through ki sense. In addition, this technique creates multiple chromatic illusions that further make Avoca difficult to track through eyesight.
    • Master Flex – After training with the legendary Saiyan warrior, Brocado, Avoca has learned the secrets of his godly gains and divine musculature. She's learned that by flexing her muscles to their maximum extent, she could use the hardness to greatly increase her durability. For a duration of 7 posts, her durability increases by 50% of her PL.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    GG, Eva responded a few pages back to Ochazuke.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Nadila's Deep Purple arts tech

1. Smoke Duplication ( Nadila can create smoke duplications of herself and others. )

2. Typhoportation ( Nadila can teleport herself using smoke)

3. Smokey concealment. ( Nadila can conceal her Ki and her presence in a fog of smoke.)

4. Smoke Breath ( Nadila can generate a smoke from her mouth.)

5. Smoke Blast ( Nadila can turn her smoke into a pure concussive force .)

6. Smoke Ball Projection

7. Smoke Beam Emission ( Nadila can turn her smoke into a powerful concussive beam that can cause burn damage to targets.)

8. Smoke Dart

9. Smoke Grenade ( Nadila can create a bomb made of compressed smoke that causes explosive Fiery damage when it hits a target.

10. Smoke Bullet

11. Smoke Vortex Barrier ( Nadila can form a large smokey vortex around herself that can causes damage to her targets while protecting her at the same time. )
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-16-2019 at 03:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Nadila's Deep Purple arts tech

1. Smoke Duplication ( Nadila can create smoke duplications of herself and others. )

2. Typhoportation ( Nadila can teleport herself using smoke)

3. Smokey concealment. ( Nadila can conceal her Ki and her presence in a fog of smoke.)

4. Smoke Breath ( Nadila can generate a smoke from her mouth.)

5. Smoke Blast ( Nadila can turn her smoke into a pure concussive force .)

6. Smoke Ball Projection

7. Smoke Beam Emission ( Nadila can turn her smoke into a powerful concussive beam that can cause burn damage to targets.)

8. Smoke Dart

9. Smoke Grenade ( Nadila can create a bomb made of compressed smoke that causes explosive Fiery damage when it hits a target.

10. Smoke Bullet

11. Smoke Vortex Barrier ( Nadila can form a large smokey vortex around herself that can causes damage to her targets while protecting her at the same time. )
    Tomas Vrbada looks a lot different in this universe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Tomas Vrbada looks a lot different in this universe.
    Yeah he does lol. Okay I'll let someone else handle doing Nadila's ninja clan.
    My Forum check it out