Page 88 of 719 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Any idea where Majin's would fit in on the timeline, Cleric? The period along with the void creatures perhaps?
    Around 5,000,000 would be the earlier Majin most likely.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Huh, guess I'll work with that age, then.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also I don't think Jack went with, but I'm cool with this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It’s all good. He can have hitched a ride.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Incredible Member

Oh, the timeline's out.

Boy, guess I should probably go with my original plan. Would seem like a Hammer ripoff now, wouldn't it CoR?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

100,000 years ago: The rebellion “ends”, Asha’rah is punished and Universes 13-18 are sealed away.

95,000 years ago: Sihn takes over as acting Supereme Kai in universes 13-18. He makes Zurvan acting Supreme Kai of Time then.

95,000 years ago: Earth’s first civilization has fallen, most of the Dino people and humans are gone. “Rex” deals with a threat to Earth that flees there. Arthur disappears around then too.

60,000 years ago: Humanity has returned and started to rebuild properly.
    Adding to this, the Mirror Mage and her Friend (Who shall remain nameless) crossed over into Universe 15 from 'Outside' before it was sealed. Once it was sealed, they were trapped within. Sometime after that her Friend was killed by someone very powerful (Who also shall not be named) . Unable to leave, she remained and established an existence as a 'wild card', keeping a low profile at times, at others acting based on her own sense of what is right. She has traveled through all 6 Universes, but considers 15 her home base.

The ancestors of the Chromakai are tens of thousands of years old, but they only began to become 'Chromakai' after Iris arrived around 15,000 y.o.. Compared to humans, they are a relatively young race.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-21-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Oh, the timeline's out.

Boy, guess I should probably go with my original plan. Would seem like a Hammer ripoff now, wouldn't it CoR?
    Well, Asha'rah did it first. I'd say it's fine, since the reasoning is different though.

Also, I really like Riesling's concept.

Arx Inosaan

Woo! Finally solidified my ideas for some future Sasheem techniques. There's handful of LOCKED 's on his page now. Ominous, ominous LOCKED's...

Woo! Finally solidified my ideas for some future Sasheem techniques. There's handful of LOCKED 's on his page now. Ominous, ominous LOCKED's...
    I mean.

YOU'RE NOT KILLING ISHTAR IF I KILL HER FIRST.

Arx Inosaan

I mean.

YOU'RE NOT KILLING ISHTAR IF I KILL HER FIRST.
    OH! I-I see...

No need to worry, Cthulu...Ishtar has nothing to fear from Sasheem...

Well he was gonna give his blood for the ritual right?

.... I was Godfather at a wedding, got kinda busy and missed some stuff...

I know I owe you a couple of posts Cleric. Life has been killing all my time lately, sorry. Dry cleaning mishaps, networking events, my new job not the sort where I have the free time to craft a real post...I'm going to try to get it done tonight if I can, but otherwise I should definitely be able to make time tomorrow.

OH! I-I see...

No need to worry, Cthulu...Ishtar has nothing to fear from Sasheem...
    Sasheem has to worry about Ishtar though ... and Asha'rah, they've both considered killing him. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Well he was gonna give his blood for the ritual right?

.... I was Godfather at a wedding, got kinda busy and missed some stuff...
    Hey congrats !

And nah, this is more of a side quest deal. Ishtar/Etrina/Ochazuke wanted to explore the Carin Yard a bit, ended up running into the Dead GoD that was sealed there.

But I quite like NecroJack, and Cleric's given his seal of approval, so let's keep the train rolling.

Arx Inosaan

Sasheem has to worry about Ishtar though ... and Asha'rah, they've both considered killing him. XD
    Despite my previous statement, they might not find the tables turned on them soon enough.

...Alright, probably not soon, so he should still watch his back.

Despite my previous statement, they might not find the tables turned on them soon enough.

...Alright, probably not soon, so he should still watch his back.
    Well, Ishtar's pretty positive she'll need to kill Sasheem at some point so ... that'll be fun. If Riesling shows up, it'll be a galaxy-wide brawl though.

Arx Inosaan