Page 519 of 719 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Hey Cleric....I gots a question for ya.

Ishtar gave Erosa 50% of her power along with the recovery fruit. That adds up to 2 mil extra PL.....could I add that temporarily to Erosa base PL? *at least for the remainder of this fight.*

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hey Cleric....I gots a question for ya.

Ishtar gave Erosa 50% of her power along with the recovery fruit. That adds up to 2 mil extra PL.....could I add that temporarily to Erosa base PL? *at least for the remainder of this fight.*
    The energy fruit only boosts Power Level up to a point. Past that it simply heals.

However, I’ll allow that boost amount until the end of the fight.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Oh the dilemma for a generous and selfless person like Althena . The quest is to get the gem but there could be people in need of saving.

hey Cleric are there any Replita weapons in the room?
    OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    Yes, there would be.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Okay, so in keeping with Ramza dropping Kizuna from SSJ, Parsley's new PL is 4.9M until SSJ runs out, and 7.35M with White Haoma active for one action only. Is that good?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Okay, so in keeping with Ramza dropping Kizuna from SSJ, Parsley's new PL is 4.9M until SSJ runs out, and 7.35M with White Haoma active for one action only. Is that good?
    That works. Just remember that power boosting in SSJ is too hard to control (in canon and in this game). However, Super Saiyan offers a greater potential “pool” of power, obviously.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Just got back from work and I'm missing out on another fight...maybe not missing out, but I have no idea how to get Dash and/or Cyanna into it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That works. Just remember that power boosting in SSJ is too hard to control (in canon and in this game). However, Super Saiyan offers a greater potential “pool” of power, obviously.
    Okay. We'll treat this as a learning experience for Parsley Thanks
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

right now Max Mode which is a 10x boost can only be sustain for 5 minuets after which the after effects on the body are dire. after 5 minutes in Max Mode Praxat's body will revert back to it's base state. she will be too exhausted to even move . it will leave her so physically drain that she will be barely able to stand and fight.

Max mode grants tremendous boost in speed and strength at the cost of Stamina and drains Ki like crazy. Power Mode which grants a 8x boost in power and gives a tremendous boost in strength and Stamina but at the cost of speed and mobility. Boost mode grants a 6x boost in power and gives a boost in speed and strength . it uses a lot of store energy so it will leave Praxat exhausted and hungry after prolong used.

then there's Efficiency Mode which is a 4x boost in power and is balance around strength, speed and stamina.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-17-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Don't change that the boost is probably too large.

Also why is Luffy in the game.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

right now Max Mode which is a 10x boost can only be sustain for 5 minuets after which the after effects on the body are dire. after 5 minutes in Max Mode Praxat's body will revert back to it's base state. she will be too exhausted to even move . it will leave her so physically drain that she will be barely able to stand and fight.
    Five minutes isn't really manageable in a play by post format, considering in-game time isn't all that consistent.

Adjusted the boosts for Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam power up techniques . originally each power up technique was supposed to be twice the boost in power as the last one. 4x , 6x , 8x and 10x now the current boosts are as follow Efficiency mode 4x boost , Boost Mode 5x boost , Power Mode 6x boost and Max Mode 8x boost.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Five minutes isn't really manageable in a play by post format, considering in-game time isn't all that consistent.

yes I know but how I'm supposed to portray the massive Stamina and Ki drainage that comes with Max Mode?
    My Forum check it out

yes I know but how I'm supposed to portray the massive Stamina and Ki drainage that comes with Max Mode?
    ...By having it last a set amount of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Don't change that the boost is probably too large.

Also why is Luffy in the game.
    the Toadian fighting style Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam is mostly based around Luffy's fighting style from One Piece because Toadians happen to be super elastic.
    My Forum check it out