Page 90 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    PM me! We’ll sort it out.
    Well as we wait for Falcon - or Hammer to react to Ishtar's last move - might as well be lore day. I'll send you something in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Placed in strategic locations all over the party.

White - Dropping Ice bombs on Hammers head and being a ignore-able nuisance.

Blue - With Parsley

Red - Inspecting the Cairns with Etrina as she tries to find a way to use them against Hammer.

Green - Sleeping in the most plot convenient location. (Hidden Top Tier Power)
    Ochazuke is currently on the outer fringe of the Cairn yard, on the outmost border of the hole Hammer hakai'd into dust.

Which of the Foci do you suppose is the closest?

so I adjust the Qacriea timeline and the Konatsian timeline the first Newtarian appear on Qacriea 2,000,000 years ago , the full Newtarian race appear on Qacriea. 1,000,000 years ago, 900,000 years ago Doxal the first Guardian of Qacriea is born and the first kingdom on Qacriea is form. 800,000 years ago Newtarians start evolved due to rapid changes in environmental conditions on Qacriea in U15 , 600,000 years all Newtarians expect for Doxal evolved into Toadians and Replitas. 500,000 years ago The Toadian Kingdom is form on Qacriea.

past the part where the Toadian Kingdom Form the Qacriea Timeline remains the same. in the updated Konatsian timeline planet Konats is form 50,000,000 , 1,000,000 years ago earlier Konatsians appear on Konats. the first Konatsian dynasty appears 900,000 years ago. war breaks out multiple times through out Konats history. leading to seven more Dynasties after the first one.

last Konatsian Dynasty was it's Eighth Dynasty that was form 849,186 years ago after the second longest war on Konats the three Empires period the Eight Hundred year war ended. 500,000 years ago Konatsians got to a intergalactic war with a race of tentacle aliens which starts the longest Konatsian war. the time line after his part remains the same.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-21-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well as we wait for Falcon - or Hammer to react to Ishtar's last move - might as well be lore day. I'll send you something in a moment.

Ochazuke is currently on the outer fringe of the Cairn yard, on the outmost border of the hole Hammer hakai'd into dust.

Which of the Foci do you suppose is the closest?
    Likely the one with Etrina, and if your on the edge of the cairn field your likely close to where she is.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The Majin ceased in his thoughts for a moment as a vision came to him, bathed in a clarifying light. A vision of humans. Eight humans. Martial art practioners of a style he was very familiar with. The Snake School. But Sasheem didn't quite get it. Where had he seen this before? Some dusty old tome in the Snake temple no doubt. Then inthis perplexoty, the answer became clear once more as the Eight practioners of the Snake in his vision, slowly coalesced into one. "Yamata no Orochi Fist..." Sasheem mused to himself.

The unlearnable technique. The one that none of the Snake School could even hope to master. The Majin smirked to himself. None of them were Sasheem.
    Hmm...

*Frees up Ochazuke's schedule for the distant future*

Likely the one with Etrina, and if your on the edge of the cairn field your likely close to where she is.
    Ah okay, that works well.

Once we have another post to work in the next plot beat, I'll bring Ochazuke over to talk.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If it's another one with beef against Ishtar, she'll have a proper Sinister Six.
    Nope, for once it isn't someone with a beef against Ishtar.

Still in the building phase mind you.....but if you wanted a general idea of whats to come......

Hint A for the Theme

and Hint B for the look

Nope, for once it isn't someone with a beef against Ishtar.

Still in the building phase mind you.....but if you wanted a general idea of whats to come......

Hint A for the Theme

and Hint B for the look
    Another one with a penis.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Another one with a penis.
    Pffft....I wouldn't pull the same thing twice...

This time its tentacles.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

All this talk of new characters has convinced me to move forward with the antagonist I've been wanting to bring in.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Pffft....I wouldn't pull the same thing twice...

I see ...

*Erosa kicks in the door*

IT'S TWO PENISES.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    All this talk of new characters has convinced me to move forward with the antagonist I've been wanting to bring in.
    Nergal Mk. II
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I see ...

*Erosa kicks in the door*

IT'S TWO PENISES.

Nergal Mk. II
    Not quite. I may drop Nergal and go with this one. Once I have it all planned out, I'll drop a bio sheet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Not quite. I may drop Nergal and go with this one. Once I have it all planned out, I'll drop a bio sheet.
    I'll probably do a throw away post that has Ishtar beating the souls of out him, if that's the case.

Arx Inosaan

I'm actually considering retiring Meagan eventually. Maybe just continuing with Dash. Haven't decided yet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hmm...

*Frees up Ochazuke's schedule for the distant future*
    I've got the technique figured out pretty much, so if you think there's anything Ochazuke needs to know about feel free to pm me!

I still gotta fit my Frost Demon GP officer in somehow. Probably the group makes it back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm actually considering retiring Meagan eventually. Maybe just continuing with Dash. Haven't decided yet.
    I'll decide after I see what happens when they get back to Earth.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I still gotta fit my Frost Demon GP officer in somehow. Probably the group makes it back home.
    Funny you should mention them, actually. My guy is also a Frost Demon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!