Page 208 of 719 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 10777

Hm, just in time.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Tonight, I'll send Sarada off the Vocado to start her role in my side quest. Still mentally debating how it should go, but I think I'll have it down. Of course, if anyone still wants to talk to her before she leaves, we can also time warp it.
    Maybe Meagan should, if Sarada is still available.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hm, just in time.
    Ishtar and Sarada begin their affirmation as Power Couple Queens of DBM tonight 👍
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar and Sarada begin their affirmation as Power Couple Queens of DBM tonight ��
    Damn straight ...

and for the first time since this game started, it will not be a Saiyan in the top strength spot ... but an Oni.

(kidding, lol. Monkey People too stronk)
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Damn straight ...

and for the first time since this game started, it will not be a Saiyan in the top strength spot ... but an Oni.

(kidding, lol. Monkey People too stronk)
    That sounds like quitter talk to me. Exceed. Go Beyond.

Retired Overlord

Tonight, I'll send Sarada off the Vocado to start her role in my side quest. Still mentally debating how it should go, but I think I'll have it down. Of course, if anyone still wants to talk to her before she leaves, we can also time warp it.
    Need to have words between Erosa and Sarada before she leaves, ultra rival needs to make her feelings know.

.....the rival feelings.....

...the NON ROMANTIC rival feelings......Erosa is not Tsun damnit

Astonishing Member

Also, because I've not actually bothered to Upgrade Held's attacks via Piercing Insight in awhile, and since we did kill...Jagam, or something....UPGRADED TECH TIME

Shingan: Overtaker now has a variantion called....

Shingan Overtaker-- Ki Marionette: Refining his control to even greater extremes, Held inserts his ki into the enemies body via eye contact. Rather that clashing with the opponents ki, Held uses his great precision and insight through the Shingan to redirect and blend the enemy ki with his own, allowing him a great deal of control over the abilities and movements of his opponent.

.....Also, I really need to find Held's profile and Link it to my posts. It's annoying having to go to Helds file everytime to check stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    That sounds like quitter talk to me. Exceed. Go Beyond.
    Pff. I'll let you get away with saying this, when Held actually manages to talk to a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Need to have words between Erosa and Sarada before she leaves, ultra rival needs to make her feelings know.

Ishtar gon' muss her up.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Pff. I'll let you get away with saying this, when Held actually manages to talk to a woman.

Ishtar gon' muss her up.
    Post time-skip Held will be a womanizer of the highest order.

..Well, no. But he will be a master flirt. Clearly, the reason he doesn't do so here is because of how professional he is. He considers this whole thing a job, and Held doesn't "**** where he eats" so to speak.

...CANON.

Also, because I've not actually bothered to Upgrade Held's attacks via Piercing Insight in awhile, and since we did kill...Jagam, or something....UPGRADED TECH TIME

Shingan: Overtaker now has a variantion called....

Shingan Overtaker-- Ki Marionette: Refining his control to even greater extremes, Held inserts his ki into the enemies body via eye contact. Rather that clashing with the opponents ki, Held uses his great precision and insight through the Shingan to redirect and blend the enemy ki with his own, allowing him a great deal of control over the abilities and movements of his opponent.

.....Also, I really need to find Held's profile and Link it to my posts. It's annoying having to go to Helds file everytime to check stuff out.
    He could have inserted his ki into Ishtar's body, but he ran away.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bhazaid Trillot ( Glamour Town)

the place looks like a mashup between Paris and Las Vegas.

Planet Deoyama

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Erosa: I'm your rival. Acknowledge me! >_< *powers up* See how strong I've gotten, rival?!

Sarada: *reading the lastest issue of Saiyan Quarterly* Yes, yes. That was a very nice cartwheel, Erosa.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

He could have inserted his ki into Ishtar's body, but he ran away.
    His boundless regret was clearly the inspiration for the technique.

And he was busy! He had Raids to run! Deals to broker! Wealth to gather! Homes to try to return to!

If anything, Held is the capitalist dream. Disregarding women to acquire currency.

Jack strayed from the path, and died a painful death. But he's running with the Held Dog...Unicorn....Now! They about to get paid son.

....Or Jack and Held will die because they want to fucking play Penalty Games with Yami.

His boundless regret was clearly the inspiration for the technique.

And he was busy! He had Raids to run! Deals to broker! Wealth to gather! Homes to try to return to!

If anything, Held is the capitalist dream. Disregarding women to acquire currency.

Jack strayed from the path, and died a painful death. But he's running with the Held Dog...Unicorn....Now! They about to get paid son.

....Or Jack and Held will die because they want to fucking play Penalty Games with Yami.
    If Jack hadn't gotten so uppity, he could have been a part of Sarada's harem, not have died, and would be a King Consort. But nah, he wanted to have the Queen to himself and look where it got him. Now he gets to learn the ways of Running Away From Women© with the master himself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

If Jack hadn't gotten so uppity, he could have been a part of Sarada's harem, not have died, and would be a King Consort. But nah, he wanted to have the Queen to himself and look where it got him. Now he gets to learn the ways of Running Away From Women© with the master himself.
    I'm just saying, Held hasn't once come remotely close to dying.

Jack's chosen the right man to learn from.