Page 705 of 719 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I’ll get one more round if posts in before THAT happens.
    Understood
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I've just wanted to say that I will gone for about a month or so; I have some things I need to take care of and I won't have as much free time as I used to.

Hopefully, the final act will be a good one and should it still be going by the time I get back, I hope to take part in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I've just wanted to say that I will gone for about a month or so; I have some things I need to take care of and I won't have as much free time as I used to.

Hopefully, the final act will be a good one and should it still be going by the time I get back, I hope to take part in it.
    Take care, Yun and good luck
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

It’s all good, hoss. It will probably be slowing down a bit and I predict we have a few months of play left.

Take care, and see you when you get back.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Seems like as good a time as any, Cleric?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Seems like as good a time as any, Cleric?
    T’was why I left it open.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    T’was why I left it open.
    Awesome
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

There we go. To reflect this new change, Sarada's entire tech list has been revamped from the ground up. I'll post it here for your (Cleric's) perusal and approval.

1. Ki
      1. Crimson Flash: The divine evolution of Sarada’s Crimson Fist. By channeling her God Ki into her hand, Sarada a punch that’s accompanied by multiple other punches that are an extension of her aura.
      2. Dead Man’s Wrath: Taking the lesson taught to her by Jack, Sarada amplifies her Crimson Flash by charging it not just with all of her available God Ki, but with a portion her own life energy. This increases its potency by many orders. She can only use the technique safely once, though she'll be drained of stamina. If she attempts to use it more than once, she runs the risk of losing consciousness or dying.
      3. Supreme Hunter: Through years of practice and the influence of pure God Ki, Sarada’s control over her ki is perfected. This allows her to control her ki blasts from a greater distance than before, lock onto targets for her blasts to chase down, and mold them into whatever shape she desires.
      4. Queen’s Blessing: Sarada can infuse any person or object with God Ki, reinforcing them (objects) or making their techniques stronger and their Ki usage more efficient for a time (person). The boost can only be used one per battle per object/person, and lasts for three posts before the God Ki fades away.
      5. Unending Suffering: Sarada fires what looks like a normal ki blast that erupts into tendrils, much like Agony Matrix. However, when the tendrils seep into the target, they attack different parts of the body. Some attack the pain receptors simultaneously like Agony Matrix, while others atrophy the muscles and internal organs, causing them to slowly and painful deteriorate. Much like Descent Into Misery, Unending Suffering forces the target to remain conscious throughout the entire ordeal.
      6. Divine Galick Destroyer: The most powerful variation of the Galick Gun. Sarada pours her God Ki into the blast at a more efficient rate, allowing her to fire a fully powered blast immediately, rather than having to waste time charging it for a certain length of time.
      7. Royal Spear: Sarada grabs hold of her target and plunges them both toward the planet’s surface. Just prior to the point of impact, Sarada’s aura expands and takes on the appearance of a meteor that had been hurtling toward the planet, then molds into the appearance of the Saiyan Royal crest.
    2. Resiliency
      1. Aura of Invincibility: Sarada can form an energy barrier that prevents attacks from reaching her. Any attack that is of a lesser power than hers is negated by the barrier. If an attack is higher than her PL, the energy barrier is broken. Her purer God Ki allows her to layer her shields together if need be to form an even more powerful barrier, though she can only layer three shields together at a time.
      2. Divine Sovereignty: Divine Sovereignty is a damage barrier that blocks attacks that are less than her power level. If an attack is equal to or higher than her PL, it was bypass the barrier and damage her.
    3. Saiyan Traits
      1. Prideful Spirit: Taking the principles of the base technique, Unyielding Pride: Battering Ram, Prideful Spirit is a technique that allows Sarada’s blows to bypass a person’s defenses and strike them internally. Rather than striking at hardened skin and muscle, she attacks bones and organs. Prideful Spirit is an attack boost that lasts one three posts and has a cooldown of two posts.
      2. Saiyan Pride: The age old pride of the Saiyan race still burns differently and more brightly than the falsely stoked egotism of the bygone conquerors ever could. In Sarada, that pride shines like the moon in the darkest night. In a microcosm of the Saiyan race expanding its reach across the stars in good faith, Saiyan Pride is a boost Sarada bestows on her allies. For one post, they feel her overwhelming confidence and indomitable spirit. All recipients find their stamina and Ki replenished, and their mental defenses boosted temporarily.
      3. Saiyan Grit: A passive ability that personifies the Saiyan fighting spirit and resiliency, Saiyan Grit is a slight healing and restorative ability. Whenever a Saiyan receives a grievous injury, this passive activates, healing the injury and restoring stamina loss due to injury to allow the Saiyan to continue fighting as if the injury never happened. Note: This ability does not restore stamina drained from fighting, nor does it regrow severed limbs. Rather, it stops the bleeding, closes cuts.
      4. Spirit of Saiyans: Regardless of the form or severity, there are few things in the universe as resilient as a Saiyan's pride, his spirit. As the Queen of the Saiyan race, Sarada embodies the pride, strength, resiliency, and tenacity of the people she rules over. Spirit of Saiyans is the tangible manifestation of that embodiment. So long as there is a single Saiyan in the universe, Sarada becomes empowered by their spirit. Spirit of Saiyans is an overflow of tremendous energy, exorcised by means of a single massive attack. It can only be used once per battle after A Saiyan's Pride has already been triggered.
    4. Miscellaneous
      1. Fear of God: The overwhelming, distressing feeling a person feels inside when they know beyond all doubt that their death is imminent. Fear of God is an ability that allows Sarada to project that feeling into her enemies, causing them to be paralyzed with terror. A sufficiently strong enough enemy (equal to or stronger than her) can ignore this feeling. The weaker the enemy, the more paralyzed they become.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-14-2021 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'll be posting some sidequest filler in Part IV whenever we have a spare moment, just to inform the back end of the Five Schools story which I feel compelled to wrap up, retroactively or otherwise.

So... Cleric.

I remember you asking where Totoma & Karine's kids were a while back.

You also never specified how many frost demon vamps there are.

Totoma's going to be in for a surprise when he goes to make sure they're safe, isn't he?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So... Cleric.

I remember you asking where Totoma & Karine's kids were a while back.

You also never specified how many frost demon vamps there are.

Totoma's going to be in for a surprise when he goes to make sure they're safe, isn't he?
    *shrugs*

Probably.

Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hm... I kind of feel Cancer is like Frieza.

Gets a kick out of tormenting those vastly weaker than her, but prone to rage-quitting at the slightest hint of challenge/when things become too bothersome.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Current events of drive-by Zaoposting are probably as good an excuse as any to post this.

Retired Overlord

...Hey Cleric...The Battle in the North is going a bit too easily on the side of good ya think.....want me too.....

Active Hard Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ...Hey Cleric...The Battle in the North is going a bit too easily on the side of good ya think.....want me too.....

Active Hard Mode.
    Have at it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM