Page 476 of 719 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Gawd, all this side story stuff is making me wanna write up my own.....hmmm.....

....maybe I can wrap some flesh around the mage side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Gawd, all this side story stuff is making me wanna write up my own.....hmmm.....

....maybe I can wrap some flesh around the mage side of things.
    I'm not going to have time to do much side story writing, at least not for a long while. I have a few things I need to revisit, eventually.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    OOOOoooh, gotcha. Pesky lovecraftian eldtrich travel hazards...

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    OOOOoooh, gotcha. Pesky lovecraftian eldtrich travel hazards...
    Nawww, Cthulhu stole the last seat on the cruise he'd been planning for months.

Replitas healing factor

1 they can heal from minor to moderate wounds near-instantaneously

2 they can completely regenerated lost limbs and internal organs. heal damage nerves to a certain extent.

3 have decelerated aging because of their healing factor

4 they are immune to diseases , toxins and drugs.

5 They can regenerate also long as their head is partially intact.

Killrog contains the follow DNA

1 Replita DNA

2. Frost Demon DNA

3. Majin DNA ( hey Dragon Bal Z Fighters did it)

4. various DNA of other alien species.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-11-2019 at 03:58 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ignore, wrong thread.

Majin dna, eh? ...meaning it's more than likely Sasheem's. He's not gonna be too fond of whoever managed to nab a piece of him lol.

For clarity's sake, a Thunderclap.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Not rejoining the game (sorry), but I've been curious: what happened to Midori and Shiro after I dropped out? I know Jack got death by hakai gun, so what were their fates? Or are they just running around without a player?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Not rejoining the game (sorry), but I've been curious: what happened to Midori and Shiro after I dropped out? I know Jack got death by hakai gun, so what were their fates? Or are they just running around without a player?
    Jack didn't get Hakai'd, but as far as I know Midori and Shiro are still around and doing well. They cameo'd recently to help fight off an invasion of Earth, IIRC.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Majin dna, eh? ...meaning it's more than likely Sasheem's. He's not gonna be too fond of whoever managed to nab a piece of him lol.

Yeah went with that to explain Killrog's ability to grow more powerful through consumption .
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    It's a big world and an even bigger universe. Like with other characters that are adrift without players, they are out there doing their own thing. If you ever change your mind, there is always room for a return. Otherwise, they are remembered fondly.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Rules of Alchemy

1. Equivalent Exchange: To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

2 The Law of Natural Providence: Which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.

Rebound: In which the alchemical forces that are thrown out of balance on either side of the equation fluctuate wildly of their own accord in order to stabilize themselves - taking or giving more than was intended in often unpredictable and catastrophic ways such as accidental mutation, serious injury, or death.

rules on Homunculi

1. To make Homunculus one must gather the necessary right amount of ingredients to create organic life and blend them together in a flask.

2. a magical generators or magicite can be use to power the Homunculus

3 Multiple beings can also be drain of their entire life force just to create a Philosopher's stone to power a Homunculus ( Zerx is power by a Philosopher's stone)

4 Once these conditions are met then a little being will form and take shape inside the flask.

5. A homunculus do not need to sleep, eat or drink.

7 A homunculus is use to carrying out any assign task their creator sees fit.

8 A homunculus is fully capable of speech .

9 A homunculus has completely independent thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-12-2019 at 03:12 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Hmm.....I hate to be that guy....but....some of those Homunculi rules clash a little with the interpretation back in the original thread.

Mainly that Homunculi are Taboo, they aren't....though I suppose that generally comes down to where and who, but the general mage community on earth aren't against homunculi....they just rank relatively low.
    Blood as a catalyst is pretty subpar unless your throwing blood magic into the works...usually magical generators or magicite are more effective as a catalyst to keep an artificial being functioning. The Homunculis shouldn't forget about their master or share any pl limit with them, since the energy of the catalyst operates independently.

Basically rules 2,5,9(a,b) and 10(a,b) don't seem to gel with the original homunculi's portrayal.

As for the rules of alchemy, I mean....I'm not gonna complain too much. A bit FMAish, but Conservation breaks the moment you put hakai in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It's a big world and an even bigger universe. Like with other characters that are adrift without players, they are out there doing their own thing. If you ever change your mind, there is always room for a return. Otherwise, they are remembered fondly.
    I kind of want to return, but I don't know if I can considering how much has passed and the fact I left several storylines (particularly the weird relationship thing between Midori/Adam/Erosa/Sarada) unresolved.

But if I did, Shiro will probably have gone through an appearance change to look like this:

And Midori... I don't know if she's in her original appearance or her transformed appearance. And they'd maybe have a 'fusion' form called Shidori or Mishiro.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis