Page 472 of 719 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 10777

Okay, this dead Jinzi is different from the Jinzi that's trying to take all the time power right?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Okay, this dead Jinzi is different from the Jinzi that's trying to take all the time power right?
    Yeah, the dead Jinzi is the one native to AT 3
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah, the dead Jinzi is the one native to AT 3
    I guess there are worse ways to go than getting sucked dry by a pretty lady.

I went over this with Sandman in a PM so here's the revised the history of a King name Zerxes .

there once was a king name Zerxes who was the ruler of a vast magic kingdom that he name after himself on a Desert planet that had a Pharaoh theme. Zerxes was a powerful magic user and yet he knew that not even his magic could save him from death's grasp. he fear dying and when he got to a ripped old age he wanted to find a way to prolong his life a way to make himself immortal. he search though book after magical book trying to unlock the secret to immortality.

Until in one book he found the passage about ancient mural inside a tomb devote to a ancient powerful being that possibly knew the secret to immortality. Zerxes deiced to visit this ancient Mural inside this Tomb and speak to this ancient powerful entity.

Zerxes did a ritual that was describe in the magic book that mention the mural contact this ancient being. it spoke to him and told him that it's name was Nyarlathotep. Zerxes then ask Nyarlathotep to grant him the knowledge of immorality. sense the selfishness and greed in Zerxes heart .

Nyarlathotep manipulate Zerxes twisted the King into a demonic entity. after Nyarlathotep show the Zerxes a way to become immortal he would slip some of his power to the Zerxes. Zerxes would then introduce his kingdom and his subjects to Alchemy. Zerxes would end up tricking his own subjects into create a magical symbol that would grant him immortality.

Zerxes had sacrifice his entire Kingdom for immorality. after he became immortal many years later after the fall of his own Kingdom Zerxes introduced alchemy to another Kingdom with Arabic theme and trick them into sacrifice itself into making him a homunculus as part of an consistency plan by promising them immortality.

this Kingdom's name was Omestris. he knew a day would come when his fun would end, and he was eventually right when he was sealed away by a banded of Seven Holy Knights ( a Toadian, a Yardrat , a Tuffle , A Titan , Konatsian , a Namekian , and a Human 30,000 years ago on Qacriea with powerful sealing magic. as for his race the name of Zerxes' race was Aos Sí.

Zerxes before he was corrupted by Nyarlathotep

after he was corrupted by Nyarlathotep

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-10-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Actual IM Conversation between Voidlings at the time

CrawlingChaos360: Dude you should see this ****...I just talked one of the spherebound into eating his entire kingdom and...get this.....he looks like somebody tried to grow a tree out of his head and then set it on FIRE AHAHAHA
    YellowKing: ROFL, send me pics or it didn't happen
    CrawlingChaos360: Due your omnipotent go look yourself.
    Rl'yehThugLife: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    CrawlingChaos360: Shove it Cthu.
    *Shubadubdub has joined the channel*
    Shubadubdub: Hey bros wuts happenin
    *CrawlingChaos 360 has left chat*
    *YellowKing has left chat*
    Shubadubdub: .......the ****...
    Rl'yehThugLife: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Shubadubdub: ...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Actual IM Conversation between Voidlings at the time

CrawlingChaos360: Dude you should see this ****...I just talked one of the spherebound into eating his entire kingdom and...get this.....he looks like somebody tried to grow a tree out of his head and then set it on FIRE AHAHAHA
    YellowKing: ROFL, send me pics or it didn't happen
    CrawlingChaos360: Due your omnipotent go look yourself.
    Rl'yehThugLife: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    CrawlingChaos360: Shove it Cthu.
    *Shubadubdub has joined the channel*
    Shubadubdub: Hey bros wuts happenin
    *CrawlingChaos 360 has left chat*
    *YellowKing has left chat*
    Shubadubdub: .......the ****...
    Rl'yehThugLife: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Shubadubdub: ...
    Lol. oh in case you missed it this is what Zerxes look like before he was corrupted by Nyarlathotep

on the Aos Sí. the Aos Si were basically a alien race of Woodland faes . they had your standard pointy fay ears , and the standard butterfly type wings with the addition of antlers that resemble tree branches
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-07-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I guess there are worse ways to go than getting sucked dry by a pretty lady.
    I saw your post to Cyanna. As soon as I am awake enough and have had more time to think on it, I'll post a response. It make take a few hours.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hey all, so while my dad is recovering from surgery, my posting will be sporadic at best. I plan to catch up later tonight while he's sleeping (sssshhh!).

I'm happy to report that he's adorable when he's hopped up on medication.

Wishing your pops a safe recovery, Cyke.

Come back whenever you're ready. Every Etrina needs a Zaofan, we'll keep the door open for his return

...Etrina Alter is Sephiroth.

Do not give her your materia.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...Etrina Alter is Sephiroth.

Do not give her your materia.
    *One Wing'd Angel Intensifies*

So uh, Cleric.

How incompetent were the mages who made this barrier ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So uh, Cleric.

How incompetent were the mages who made this barrier ?
    My question is, is Alt-Etrina willingly staying behind the barrier? I have a feeling she probably could have escaped at any time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

She wanted to be alone and eat I-scream to mourn.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    She wanted to be alone and eat I-scream to mourn.
    I told you she's living up her "power ranger villian" phantasy by sitting around throwing giant monsters out of her north pole castle every week