Page 600 of 719 FirstFirst ... 100500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I hope Grinthorn realizes how badly he fucked up telling Sarada she couldn't harness God Ki.
    Or he's playing her like a fiddle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Yep!

Three years and then things will roll back in. Probably get the new thread up in the next day or so.

I’ve used the needle man a few times, mostly as quick fixing wounds and healing. Hangs out with Ronin Kai and Jack on occasion.
    Alright, I'll try to figure out a good timeskip set of events and I need to update his technique list, though I don't know how many techs we got. In any case, thanks for keeping him in, Cleric. It'll take a bit but I'll have him up and ready soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Good news !

... bad news. Several people have died !

Okay, I'm going to need a summary.

Is Eternal Torment finally coming back and rejoining the game?
    Yes, and Chuan's coming back!

Cartoony hanger-on optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post

Okay, I'm going to need a summary.
    Charco is currently ... dead (not quite), and his body has been taken over by Rex, his bloodline's "curse" and also the spirit of a malevolent Dinosaur who made a wish on the Dragonballs. He also ate a GoD, and has 'Ghost Hakai'. Whether or not Charco will return (if at all), and in what capacity, remains to be seen.

Ishtar is dead, as in ... the individual Chuan knows as Ishtar is dead. Turns out her whole life was a lie, and she had basically been brainwashed/indoctrinated by Zurvan from go. Even falling in love with Sekhmet/her being murdered/Ishtar destroying two planets as a result ... was part of Zurvan's plan. After essentially losing her mind, she confronted 'herself' and after a short but violent exchange Ishtar was 'killed' by several lances of Hakai. Her true self has reemerged, and she's regained her true name: Inanna. She's basically a Succubus.

Parsley, Sarada's sister was brutally tortured and killed during the last timeskip. She's returned, but is still dealing with the PTSD from this. She was wished back by Ishtar.

Evangeline, and Jack both died, but have since been wished back with the Dragonballs ... after some off screen antics that involved stealing from the Caretaker of U15.

Erosa died during the last timeskip, and is now technically Ishtar and Sarada's daughter after being revered to a larval state and regenerating herself by feeding off of their Energy. She also has five alternate forms, one of which is a MILF.

Uh ... should be about it as far as deaths/massive changes.

Relationship wise we have;

Totoma/Karine
    Inanna/Sarada
    Parsley/Avoca
    Jack/Nunlil
    Erosa/Food
    Etrina/Zaofan
    Jinzi/Meagan
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I hope Grinthorn realizes how badly he fucked up telling Sarada she couldn't harness God Ki.

^_____^

How did you all like my more...moderated Grinthorn?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

^_____^

He's delightful ^_^
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

^_____^

If Sarada hadn't shown back up, Inanna would've honestly use unsealed him, lol.

Arx Inosaan

Jaden Pantaloon as a older child.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Jaden Pantaloon as a older child.
    Nice drawing.

Here's Qaztoh and Nadila's yet to be born child at a older age.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Here's a picture of Charco's kid when they get older.

Oh wait, that's a dinosaur...

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

Besides. That's not even Inanna and Charco's kid.

This is.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Charco is currently ... dead (not quite), and his body has been taken over by Rex, his bloodline's "curse" and also the spirit of a malevolent Dinosaur who made a wish on the Dragonballs. He also ate a GoD, and has 'Ghost Hakai'. Whether or not Charco will return (if at all), and in what capacity, remains to be seen.

Ishtar is dead, as in ... the individual Chuan knows as Ishtar is dead. Turns out her whole life was a lie, and she had basically been brainwashed/indoctrinated by Zurvan from go. Even falling in love with Sekhmet/her being murdered/Ishtar destroying two planets as a result ... was part of Zurvan's plan. After essentially losing her mind, she confronted 'herself' and after a short but violent exchange Ishtar was 'killed' by several lances of Hakai. Her true self has reemerged, and she's regained her true name: Inanna. She's basically a Succubus.

Parsley, Sarada's sister was brutally tortured and killed during the last timeskip. She's returned, but is still dealing with the PTSD from this. She was wished back by Ishtar.

Evangeline, and Jack both died, but have since been wished back with the Dragonballs ... after some off screen antics that involved stealing from the Caretaker of U15.

Erosa died during the last timeskip, and is now technically Ishtar and Sarada's daughter after being revered to a larval state and regenerating herself by feeding off of their Energy. She also has five alternate forms, one of which is a MILF.

Uh ... should be about it as far as deaths/massive changes.

Relationship wise we have;

Totoma/Karine
    Inanna/Sarada
    Parsley/Avoca
    Jack/Nunlil
    Erosa/Food
    Etrina/Zaofan
    Jinzi/Meagan

Well then. Guess Chuan + 1 might be a good idea.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Guess I'll jump on the parade. This is Sarada and Inanna's yet to be conceived child:

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Gen, that’s one of my favorite poems. Love seeing it here.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Brief Bios for Jiniz and Meagan's Children

Jaden Te'al Pantaloon

Appearance: Pale skin like his father, Jaden has one Blue and and one Golden Yellow eye. He has blond hair, and pointed ears like his mother.
    Race: Human/Chromakai
    Bio: Oldest, first born son of Jinzi Pantaloon and Meagan Te'al.
    Personality: Outgoing and hyper-curious, it was evident early on that Jaden had inherited his father's mechanical aptitude. While still a child, he'd disassemble toys, gadgets, and anything else he could get his hands on just to see what ws inside and how it works. In quick time he'd learn how to reassemble them, sometimes even making them work better than before.

He also enjoys spending time outside, climbing trees, playing sports and other games, exploring, and so on. Meagan made sure to channel his energy into productive activities, like Martial Arts. From an early age, he was already flying like a bird.

He also took well to being a Big Brother to his younger sister, spending time with her, going hiking through the woods of Chroma, exploring with her, and so on.
    Abilities: though he wasn't born with the face-markings, Jaden did inherit the ability to manipulate light, including going invisible. He was born with a high power level, though Meagan and Jinzi are keeping that a secret for now. They want to give him and his sister as normal a childhood as possible.

--------------
    Midoriko Te'al Pantaloon

Midoriko.jpgMidoriko 2.jpg
    Appearance: Midoriko has light grey skin, dark green eyes, and long teal colored hair with some streaks of black. Her face has pale grey markings, a Chromakai trait for those with the power to manipulate light energy. Her ears are also pointed, but not as pronounced as her mother and brother's.
    Race: Human/Chromakai
    Bio: Second Child, daughter of Jinzi and Meagan. She is about 2 years younger than her brother.
    Personality: Friendly, though not as extroverted as her brother. She is very studious, enjoying reading and learning about new things. She is very interested in biology, especially insects, snakes and other creatures found in her hikes through the forests. She could sit with someone for hours listening to them, and asking questions.

When she isn't playing out in the woods or reading, she likes to go shopping. Her favorite color is pink, many of her clothes have at least some pink in them.

Like her brother, she also studies Martial Arts and had learned how to fly at a young age.
    Abilities: Born with the facial birthmark, Midoriko can also manipulate light like her mother and brother. At birth, her power-level was higher than her brother's at his birth.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-07-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

Looks more like Rex's kid.