Page 655 of 719 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hmm.......Could I make an argument for Erosa being a step higher then what she is. She did fight off a Queen of Magic with an Ochazuke and a Zaofan.

Story never finished? Uhhh.......*skitters around helplessly*
    Sure, seems reasonable.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

new tech for Praxat I'm thinking off giving her. This would be a upgrade to her Lightning Storm tech.

Tesla Strike: Praxat uses her electrical field to created a sphere of plasma in which she acts as a high-voltage electrode for. For defense purposes this sphere of plasma acts as a barrier that is both magnetic and electrified. Using her Bio Electromagnetism Praxat can shape and effect the sphere of Plasma. Controlling its radius , area , ranged, density and intensity. For offense purposes Praxat can send out raw electromagnetic energy out from the sphere of Plasma either by focusing the raw electromagnetic energy into one blast or spreading it out to hit multiple targets or going for a AOE effect.

The raw electromagnetic energy would disrupt electronics and could disrupted biological functions.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Between Cell Form 2 and SSJ Vegeta that fought him

Inanna, Parsley, Sarada

Cell Form 2

Rex

Between Android 16 and Cell Form 2

Blizzar, Sasheem

Android 16

Ochazuke, Zaofan, Nevalinna, Held, Tasure, Erosa

Kamiciolo/Android 17

Totoma, Cthylla, Dash, Avoca

Android 18

Meagan, Hops, Etrina, Shochu, Praxat

SSJ Vegeta, Android Saga

Karine

SSJ Goku, Freiza Saga

Chuan, Aleka

Final Form Freiza

Jack, Nunlil, Seri, Adam, Cyannna, Slak, Samson Balon, Evangeline

Freiza Third Form

Kai, Anula, Bekon

Freiza Second Form

Midori, Shiro, Chou, Althena

All rankings are subject to change, of course. This is just a quick thrown up list. Thoughts and alterations are always welcome. If I missed anyone give me a heads up and I’ll add them where you think they should be.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

How does that new list look?

And do you want numbered PL’s as reference?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Looks fine to me, thanks
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Looks fine to me.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Cleric, does PL increases include upgrades to skills or abilities?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm going to have to send you a PM in a bit, Cleric.

Not wholly pertinent to the current, developing scenario, should be able to move forward with that easily enough. Just some character stuff.

I'll make my post tomorrow morning. Probably gonna go to bed early tonight

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

New tech for Sarada:

Spirit of Saiyans: Regardless of the form or severity, there are few things in the universe as resilient as a Saiyan's pride, his spirit. As the Queen of the Saiyan race, Sarada embodies the pride, strength, resiliency, and tenacity of the people she rules over. Spirit of Saiyans is the tangible manifestation of that embodiment. So long as there is a single Saiyan in the universe, Sarada becomes empowered by their spirit. Spirit of Saiyans is an overflow of tremendous energy, exorcised by means of a single massive attack. It can only be used once per battle after A Saiyan's Pride has already been triggered.

Parsley's new tech will be her being able to cast wordless blood magic spells. I'll have a write up for that later. Avoca's will come later, too.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

New Techs for Dash:

Elemental State (Overview): As she Masters each of the four Elemental Armors, she will also take a step closer to mastering the elements. When this happens, she will gain the ability to physically assume one characteristic of that element briefly, very briefly. This taxes her ki, so she can't do it more than once without time to rest. But, if pushed hard enough in battle, she can tap into it. In the future, when she has achieved a higher level of power and has mastered the power of all of the elemental spirits, this will become a standard technique. For now, it's just a small taste of what she might one day achieve.

Below are some of the manifestations, of course, only the first one will show up if at all until her next powerup:

1. Becoming the Storm - Wind: While wearing the Storm Armor, her body briefly becomes like air, intangible, invisible, quick-moving, and difficult to grab hold of. The effect lasts maybe a few minutes at most, then she returns to normal.

2. Becoming the Water - Water: While wearing the Water Armor, her body becomes like water. In this state, she is semi-intangible, can shift her form and flow, and has other basic properties of water. Again, only for a few minutes at most before she returns to normal.

3. Becoming the Fire - Flame: While wearing the Fire Armor, her body takes on the properties of a very hot flame of fire, moving, leaping, semi-intangible, and burning whatever comes near it. Again, it only lasts a few minutes at most before she returns to normal.

4. Becoming the Earth - Dust: While wearing the Earth Armor, her body becomes like dust. Like with the other elements, She has some control over her dust form, either maintaining it in human shape or scattering it around. After a few minutes, regardless of where the dust has settled, she reforms back into her normal human form.

There are more variations as well that may be added to this list, but again those are for the future. For now, if it does happen, only the first one will be used.

Cleric, for your approval.

new tech for Praxat for Cleric's approval.

Upgrade to Lightning Storm

Improving her control over her Bio-Electromagnetism has allowed Praxat to refine and upgrade her Lightning Storm tech.

Tesla Strike: Praxat uses her electrical field to created a sphere of plasma in which she acts as a high-voltage electrode for. For defense purposes this sphere of plasma acts as a barrier that is both magnetic and electrified. Using her Bio Electromagnetism Praxat can shape and effect the sphere of plasma. Controlling its radius , area , ranged, density and intensity. For offense purposes Praxat can send out raw electromagnetic energy out from the sphere of Plasma either by focusing the raw electromagnetic energy into one blast or spreading it out to hit multiple targets or going for a AOE effect.

The raw electromagnetic energy would disrupt electronics and could disrupted biological functions.

Tech that's still incomplete at the moment.

Unleashed Potential: In this mode Praxat first buffs herself up then uses her raw electromagnetic energy to compressed her body and energy. Allowing a state where her body is always storing elastic energy, and where her nerves and muscles are stimulate. Boosting her speed and reflexes, but also allowing her to use more elastic potential energy in a shorter amount of time efficiently up to 100%. Visually Praxat eyes would go from being green to glowing blue with electricity.
    My Forum check it out

I was waiting on Bruce so that Dash and Praxat could enter the portal togther.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat takes out her phone and sends a message to her mother. That reads, Mother, I'm on a quest to liberated a planet called Reshlan. After I'm finished with this quest. The people of this planet are likely going to need help getting back on their feet.

That's where you come in. Is there any way you can send resources to help the planet I'm liberating once my quest is over? Praxat then puts her phone back in her coat pocket.
    ...I'm not certain how her space phone is getting reception in what is effectively uncharted space.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...I'm not certain how her space phone is getting reception in what is effectively uncharted space.
    It sounds like it's a text message. Those things hang around until they can be delivered. Even if it is going to be some time before that happens.