DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Been preoccupied last few days.

I know Willy saved us.

Recap after that?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Stuff. But if you want something to do, Etrina, Ishtar, and Ochazuke are about to go on a trek with Wilheim. There's room for one more person. Giddyup!
    **** it, let's roll out.

One of Meagan's happiest moments, outside of her time with Jinzi and the liberation of her people, was when she was invited to join Isthar and Sarada when they were going to train with Nunlil.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Nice try, Cleric. I saw Shek'hinah's role before you edited
    Goddess of Suffering.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Demjir's techniques

Konatsian Sword Arts

1 Jinsokuna surasshu ( the swift slash)

https://www.fightersgeneration.com/c...ers/hao-a3.gif

2 Arashi no goon ( Roar of the Storm )

[IMG]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jubei-ss4-combo2.gif

3 Moeru jigoku ( the Blazing Inferno )

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...-ss4-super.gif

4 Kyūsokuna danmaku ( Flash Barrage)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...koj-combo2.gif

5 Doragonsurasshu ( Dragon Slash)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch.../uk-super2.gif

6? Raiu no danmaku ( Thunder Storm Barrage)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...genjurocut.gif

7 Héngliáng ( Cross Beam)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...a-hugewave.gif

8 Taifū no me (Eye of the Storm )

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...greenwind2.gif

9 Mezame inferuno ( Awaken Inferno)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...ninjamagic.gif

10 Kaminari surasshu ( Lightning Slash)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch.../kae-super.gif

11 Doragon no kauntā ( the Dragon's Counter)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ch...mori-spec5.gif

12 Ten no danmaku ( Heavenly Barrage)

13 Fenikkusukauntā ( Phoenix Counter )

14 the Demjir Special One : Oni no ikari ( The Demon's Wrath)

15 the Demjir Special two : Yīqiān Tiānshàng Dao Dàn mù ( One Thousand Heavenly Sword Barrage)

Demjir strongest technique this technique is a combination of attack magic , Chi and sharp swordsman skills. first Demjir uses magic to create multiple duplicates of his swords that rain down from the sky. second each sword is imbued with a elemental or a status effect and Demjir's own chi . third each sword is control by Demjir through magic so that they can come to him on command.

forth Demjir strikes his opponent with the six swords that he's usually equipped with then summons additional swords to him and strikes his opponent with those. strike his opponent with a total of one thousand chi empower magically enhanced swords in a split second.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-17-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'm pretty sure sparring will have to be very minimalist in this current scenario, given Wilhelm rather explicitly said the use of any display of external energy, ki, magic or otherwise, is effectively a beacon that gives rise to more buried skeleton warriors to zone in on.

Unless I've misread, then Ochazuke is just being his usual borderline paranoid self.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm pretty sure sparring will have to be very minimalist in this current scenario, given Wilhelm rather explicitly said the use of any display of external energy, ki, magic or otherwise, is effectively a beacon that gives rise to more buried skeleton warriors to zone in on.

Unless I've misread, then Ochazuke is just being his usual borderline paranoid self.
    Hence why Neva and Sarada's spar will be after the group returns to U15 and... has some freetime.

Though I suppose they could always fight in Vaikuntha.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

You *know* someone's going to do something, like set off a ki bomb or lay down some alien speakers right on the ground and drop some U18 bass.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Hence why Neva and Sarada's spar will be after the group returns to U15 and... has some freetime.

Honestly, the one thing I haven't really had Etrina or Erosa do is spar with any of the others clear Eve.....really need to do that.

Also heads up Zao, you got incoming ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Honestly, the one thing I haven't really had Etrina or Erosa do is spar with any of the others clear Eve.....really need to do that.

Wizard Battle.

Etrina/Erosa, V. Ishtar
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just trying to keep the stakes in the plot square is all, though I suppose it did sound a bit like a callout, sorry if it came off that way.

I mean I'm sure Neva wasn't doing a live magic demo up on the roof anyway, given Sarada was taking notes on theory, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    You *know* someone's going to do something, like set off a ki bomb or lay down some alien speakers right on the ground and drop some U18 bass.
    hmm... *scribbles notes*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

I'd be down for a sparring match if necessary for character development, and an extra incentive it as of late is that they result in more immediate gains (see: Sarada v Asha'rah)

I'm never on at the right times and type too damn slow though, lol

Just trying to keep the stakes in the plot square is all, though I suppose it did sound a bit like a callout, sorry if it came off that way.

I mean I'm sure Neva wasn't doing a live magic demo up on the roof anyway, given Sarada was taking notes on theory, so...
    There was a bit of actual demonstration, but keeping in mind their host's warning, she kept it very, very low-powered. Basically like... a flashlight compared to her usual lightsaber. The city is relatively safe, as I recall, and Neva may be an arrogant, uh, bitch, but even she's not gonna test fate like that.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

There was a bit of actual demonstration, but keeping in mind their host's warning, she kept it very, very low-powered. Basically like... a flashlight compared to her usual lightsaber. The city is relatively safe, as I recall, and Neva may be an arrogant, uh, bitch, but even she's not gonna test fate like that.

On a side note, I've always liked multi-player free-for-all sparring matches in this game. A little hard to juggle, of course, but if you want development across multiple characters, there ya go.

hmm... *scribbles notes*

I'd be down for a sparring match if necessary for character development, and an extra incentive it as of late is that they result in more immediate gains (see: Sarada v Asha'rah)

I'm never on at the right times and type too damn slow though, lol
    Ishtar still needs to punch her boi Ochazuke. We need to make that happen period.

Arx Inosaan